3- More Than He Could Handle
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes ago he was in the presence of a monster that held a sickle. Back in his life he experienced many happenings were everything seemed abnormal… he shouldn't panic. He will make it out alive, he made it alive for the past seventeen years after all…

He gulped his saliva.

The other foot appeared, with five needle-sharp toes… and then the third foot.

Davish eyelids spasmed and the fourth foot followed.

And the fifth came… and he understood as the whole figure appeared.

Those five feet… weren't really feet. They were its hand. Every foot was a finger and the monster had no legs. It stood on two long hands which had feet-like fingers.

As the monster stood in the center of the corridor it looked at Davish direction. Its torso had no legs attached and was swaying between its elbows. Its head had the most sunken cheeks he had ever seen and his eyes were knitted in. Its nose was cut and deformed and its lips were…

Davish trembling eyes couldn't keep up. He closed them and wished he had seen nothing. A second ago the disgusting monster had a lower lip. But suddenly with no particular reason the monster bit and munched it, and now he heard the gulp… followed by a deep satisfied "ahhh"

Think of something good.

The boy had a quick heart he had to quieten. He wasn't stupid, if the monster had two sewed eyes, he wouldnt be able to see him. It will continue its way, it didn't necessarily need to take a turn and come his way… right?

His heart quietened and he opened his eyes again. To see the monster looking at him…

Both of its eyes bright red and its eyelids stretched open through the threads.

The lamps gave up its bright white light every a few seconds above them and even if there were no lights in the whole world… the boy knew, such illuminating eyes would be able to see him.

His jaw trembled on his teeth and an instinctive urge to sniff the whole air rose.

But he grabbed his chest and the fire flashed in his memories again…

Nothing is scarier.

Davish turned. He smiled as he looked at his knee. His knee crackled on every step he took, and it wasn't painless.

His left foot wasn't any different…

He was sure that he wouldn't be good at running.

Just return to your room.

He took his first step toward his room… and the monster behind voiced its first words.

"KAAHN.. YOUUU… SHEE... MEEEEH?"

Every word used a whole exhale as if the monster found talking as the most tiring job to do.

Davish froze still, fear took most of his functionalities… and he didn't know what to do, for seconds though.

Because as soon as he processed the sentence he remembered the monster with the sickle. Now Davish was able to see the monsters he couldn't see before.

This monster, for some reason, was walking here. It was abnormal to see a human reacting to him…

Davish gulped his saliva and squatted.

"Oh my god… where can I find my sanitizer now?"

He said combing the floor with his hands. "Aaah! It wasn't cheap."

He dropped on both knees and moved his hands as if he was cleaning the floor. With each new second turning more to the monster's direction, checking if it was still looking at him.

The monster was staring at him with no new words. He swayed his torso between his elbows and slowly faced the other passage and continued walking.

Davish blinked twice, hardly believing that his action succeeded.

He stood, his shoulder on the wall as a deep exhale came out. He stared at the corner for minutes, scared that the monster might appear if he headed there.

He didn't know how to get out of this hospital. If there was an elevator there it would be good enough.

He walked with slow wide steps to minimize his crackling knee sound and as he reached the corner. He slowly extended his head to see the direction the monster took…

Nothing.

He then turned at the other passage…

Red illuminating eyes were glaring at him… and he understood… there wasn't one monster… but two.

Well, the story is in its eighth chapter on Royal Road. Please if you read the story there give it a rating or a review.

And never forget to comment that will encourage me

Always stay healthy.

Thanks.

2