Where its it
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where is this?

For a moment I felt dizzy and pondered at once "what happened, wait let's remember back at that time everything was fine and I just went to receive a shipment from distant relatives, wait for distant relatives but who?".

Looking left and right there is only a small harbor nearby or like a river in a medieval style and ...
"Sorry, were you the parcel postman? ", With a panicked look the parcel postman grabbed my collar.
"Who are you and quickly say this is all just a joke right !!!".

I grabbed his cheek after that I slapped him, "bastard what have you done"
"Oh I don't think this is a dream ..."
Somehow the parcel postman fell silent, "I think we can start from the beginning because panic doesn't solve anything, agree?"
The parcel postman was still silent but he nodded in agreement with my idea.
"My name is terry alfreda and like your situation I also do not know what we came here for?"
"Are you serious about what you say?", I replied with an oath and the hand above contained the number 2.
"I swear"

Moving away from him, the parcel postman gave me his hand, I responded by shaking hands.
"My name is patti egga, i think you are someone strange"
"I seem to be familiar with that nickname"
……

so what should we do Terry? "
"Do you still have your package delivery bag" Patti quickly showed the bag near the dock but, the bag had switched places on the boat that was sailing.
"That damn is mine, you thief !!!!"
“Don't swim stupid !! chase him from the shore of the river patti I think they will not go too far ”, running while enduring the pain, why did I forget to wear sandals.

"You're slow terry so wait here let me chase him"
I don't think I can continue but somehow I feel annoyed with who sent me to another world waiting for another world.

Looking at the sky I think I know we are and this is indeed another world.

1JUST NEXT ON 500 WORD

1