Mafia Ranking System and the 13 Crime Families (Omegaverse AU)
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MAFIA RANKING SYSTEM


BOSS/DON/DONNA. The leader of each Mafia family. S/he makes the final decisions and all the income and resources ultimately goes to him/her. A Boss is a necessary authority that keeps an entire crime family in control and is also responsible for resolving internal conflicts. In Solamente, the Boss must always be an Alpha.

 

UNDERBOSS/CAPO BASTONE. Second-in-line and is trained to succeed the Boss after his retirement or death. In Solamente, the Underboss is usually the first-born son/daughter of the Boss. The Underboss must be an Alpha. If the Boss fails to produce an Alpha, the next-of-kin must be the Underboss.

 

CONSIGLIERE/REGIME HEAD. The trusted counselor and adviser to the Boss. His/Her duty is to make impartial decisions based on the fairness and for the benefit of the Mafia family; setting aside personal grudges. The position for Consigliere is usually based on the decision of the Boss, but other Mafia families conduct an election among members. The Consigliere is the ears and the mouth of the Boss and is often highly respected, just like the Boss. But unlike the Boss, s/he does not have a direct involvement with the criminal activities within the Mafia family. In Solamente, the Consigliere can be an Alpha or a Beta.

 

CAPO. A rank below the Underboss. There can be more than one Capo in a borgata, depending on its overall size. A Capo is equivalent to a captain and leads his/her own smaller group within a borgata. The Capo operates specific activities for the mob and is usually involved with the family's criminal enterprise. To become a Capo, one must be a successful "earner" - a person who generates a huge sum of money for the Mafia family. In some cases, the Capo earns his/her rank for performing a task that has greatly benefited the borgata or when the Boss himself/herself has directly endorsed him/her into the rank. The Capo keeps a certain percentage of the earnings, while the rest are passed up to the Underboss and ultimately the Boss. In Solamente, the Capo must be an Alpha or Beta, although some families have appointed Omegas for said position.

 

SOLDIERS & MADE-MEN. Collectively called a "crew". The lowest rank in the Mafia. Soldiers do all the dirty work based on the orders of their respective Capo. They command very little to no respect from their fellow Mafiosi, and are usually the ones who get arrested by the cops. On the other hand, Made-Men have proved themselves worthy of respect from fellow Mafiosi, and are the enforcers and guards protecting the Mafia family. The number of soldiers and made-men under a Capo may vary.

 

ASSOCIATES. Not actual members of a Mafia family but are persons involved with their criminal activities such as hired assassins, drug dealers, thieves, blackmailers, lawmakers, and corrupt police and government officials who receive "dirty money" from the family. 

 


 

THE 13 CRIME FAMILIES OF THE ITALIAN AMERICAN MAFIA

(Includes family coat of arms, crest, and motto)

 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MARQUESA

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto: "Always progress, always move forward."

 

DE LAURENTIS

DE LAURENTIS

Current Generation: Third

Motto: "In family, there is strength."

 

ESPOSITO

ESPOSITO

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto"God is with the family."

 

ROSSI

ROSSI

Current Generation: Seventh

Motto: "The first, the true."

 

LAGORIO

LAGORIO

Current Generation: Fourth

Motto: "Free. United as one."

 

NAPOLEONI

NAPOLEONI

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto: "Unity brings strength."

 

SARTINI

SARTINI

Current Generation: Fourth

Motto: "In God's grace, in God's hands."

 

VERONESI

VERONESI

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto: "Weave trust with trust."

 

AGOSTINI

AGOSTINI

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto: "United in war, together in peace."

 

 

VOLTOLINI

VOLTOLINI

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto: "Glorious. Victorious."

 

GISMONDI

GISMONDI

Current Generation: Sixth

Motto: "Forwards in unity."

 

MOSCHELLA

MOSCHELLA

Current Generation: Fourth

Motto: "Honor without dishonor."

 

SALVATICI

SALVATICI

Current Generation: Fifth

Motto: "Life, death, and balance."

0