Ch 001
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

《Transfer success》

《Initiating Mission》

"ughh... shut up !!"

"...Hey sir, is there a problem?"

"Huh?"

I open my eyes and cant belive what is transpired in front of me, a security personel is standing in front of me while asking me.

"Uhhh... sorry, wait. Where am i?"

"Sir, you re in the airport lobby. Are you sure you re fine sir? Did you had a drink before?"

"Airport lobby? Not in the alley or hospital? Ah, Wait... huh?"

While the security seems unsure about my situation. An light blue panel popup in front of my view.

-------
☆Mission☆

Get in the flight JA860

Completion Reward : Random Low Ability

Failure Penalty : Become Homeless and Peniless
-------

'Mission? Homelesa and Peniless?.... holy shit'

Im quite unsure about what is happening right now. Is this what im thinking it is? Didnt i got beaten up to death by some thugs? Did i become so lucky that i got transfered into different world with OP system? But this places doesnt seems like a different world to me.

'Well, first thing first...'

"Um sorry sir, do you see this too?"

I said while pointing the panel in front of me.

"Huh? See what? Are you sure you re not drunk sir?"

"Ahh.. nothing, thanks but im not drunk."

"Oh okay, if there is any problem please report to a nearby personel. have a good day sir"

Seeing the security walk away. I sigh of relief and start collecting my though for a while, checking the situation around me and check my belongings.

'uhhh... seems like im indeed in the Airport lobby, JFK Airport?... well, pasport and ticket as well for.... WTF, its today flight?.... humm, lets check my pasport to make sure my identity.... name, Zack Weissman, age, Birth, ohhh still the same... the ticket? Economy flight To ... Japan? Wow thats neat.'

After shorting out my situation, im dont know if im really in the different world or still in my own world.

'So, there is no difference. What about this mission thingy?'

The panel is quite weird than other system like what i read in the fiction novel. I cant touch it, i cant move it, but i can make it dissapear while though of it whenever i want to.

'Thats weird, isnt system supose to be like status, inventory, shop or something OP? Wtf is this? Only mission? And death penalty nontheless.'

*Ding Dong*

*Last Call For Flight JA860, Last Call For Flight JA860, please Board you plane at Terminal 3 Gate 7*

*Ding Dong*

*Last Call For Flight JA860, Last Call For Flight JA860, please Board you plane at Terminal 3 Gate 7*

"Oh shit..."

I panicked and start running while asking around for the way to gate 7 and found my way to gate 7 while panting.

"Welcome sir, the boarding pass please?"

"Haaa, haaa... here.... haaa...."

"Okay sir, here your boarding pass. Enjoy your flight sir."

"Thank you... haa, haa..."

After i retrive my boarding pass, i walk board to the plane while trying to find my seat.

"Haa, huff... 27/A... 27/A... ah here it is."

As i sat in my seat, i notice 2 other passangers on my left with middle and near window seat.

In the middle seat is a tall and muscular man in a black shirt with unfolded collar,l and black jeans, with messy dark blue-black tinted hair that is parted to the left, where it falls over his majestically handsome face, purple eyes, frameless rectangular-shaped glasses and broad shoulders, he graceful bearing that making him seems cool with anything he does.

While the near window seat is a tall woman with wavy shoulder-length blonde hair that has bangs swept to the right, blue eyes and she has a slender yet very curvaceous figure with large breast, in a white blouse and shirt and a nice black stocking.

When i look at both of them, i instantly recognize them. As i am a hardcore otaku, i know them because i watch them in one of my favorite anime before.

"Imposible.... Munakata and Awashima?"

"Pardon?"

"Hum? Do i know you?"

'Oh crap... did i say that out loud?'

"Ahh... ummm hello, im Zack Weisman... im sorry, i ... i know the cabin crew here so i just saw both of you names in the passanger list accidentally."

"Hemm, is that so?"

"Thats rude dont you think?"

As i see that munakata and awashima looking at me with full of doubt. I start to panic and then bow my head to them as i start apologizing.

"Ahh.. im sorry, i didnt do it on purpose, really."

"...."

"Humph..."

Now that munakata start reading his magazine again and awashima humphed and facing the window again while looking outside of the plane.

'Huft... that was close.... who knows that i meet the Blue King and The Vice of the blue clan here....'

Yes, they re the Blue King Reisi Munakata and Vice of the Blue Clan Seri Awashima. They re both the Top Excecutives of the Blue Clan SCEPTER4 from the Anime K PROJECT.

'To meet both of them here, so i am really transported to another world huh? But looking at them now, it seems like they dont know each other. Does that mean munakata has not been selected as a king yet? Then this is the perfect opportunity to get close to him now and maybe i can join his clan later.'

As im thinking about the plans to get close to Munakata, the plane start to take off.

*Ding... Dear Passangers, please fasten your seat belt and turn off your electronics. We will take off shortly....*

'Wait a minute....'

As the plane take off and start climbing in height, i start remembering some of the plot in the K Project.

'If Munakata and Awashima still dont know each other, and they re in a plane together, then..... '

My face began to pale and start to sweat. Because if im not wrong, this plane is destinied to crash.

"Oh shit, im fvcked...."

*ding*

------------------
☆Mission☆

Get in the flight JA860

Completion Reward : Random Low Ability

Failure Penalty : Become Homeless and Peniless
------------------

《MISSION COMPLETE》

《REWARD OF THE RANDOM LOW ABILITY》

《YOU GOT ABILITY 'ADVANCED SWORDMASTERY'》

《INITIATING NEW MISSION》

-----------
☆Mission☆

Get Recruited to the Blue Clan

Completion Reward : Random Low Ability

Failure Penalty : Impotent
------------

".... ohhh, thats neat. With this ability i ca... wait, IMPOTENT ?!.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!"

i start screaming to myself after i got notified by the mission notification reward as well as the content of the next mission.

"..... idiot."

"Whats wrong with this guy?"

And here as a bonus, i have munakata and awashima looking at me while i talk to myself with a dull eyes that staring at a madman, while i keep screaming and questioning about my bleak future.

0