8.i: Friction
2.3k 11 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW:

Spoiler

Sexual content

[collapse]

 

The dinner ends amicably on both sides, both Mom and Marissa seeming more at ease with each other than they had been at the beginning of the night. As things progressed throughout the night, they even seemed to come to some sort of understanding between each other as the night wore on. Whether it was moms sudden chillness at my sister’s homosexuality, or her persistence with not misgendering me at all throughout the night, she was clearly in Marissa's good graces by the end of the night. Marissa talked and share more as the night progressed, her and Ela getting more physically affectionate as dinner wound down and we all migrated to the couch. Mom put on a movie for the three of us, which I earnestly tried to watch. I was a little busy getting to know Marissa to bother paying attention to the movie, though.

By the time the movie ended, me, Marissa, and Ela were still talking fervently, with mom having planted herself nearby with occasional comments and questions of her own. It was overall very comfy. That's really all I could describe it as.

Eventually, as the night grew late, Mom started trying to wrap up the night. Somewhat begrudgingly, she allowed Marissa to stay the night. She attempted to be very direct about telling her and Ela to be safe and quiet, if nothing else. She also mentioned that Marissa might have to leave earlier in the morning because we were going to have company over, which Ela was actually more than willing to back Mom up on. With Ela's insistence, Marissa had no choice but to agree. 

As Marissa and Ela were figuring out their own sleeping arrangements, I retreated to my room for the first time since this morning. I had only briefly entered after the shopping trip to throw the various bags inside before leaving to spend more time with Ela.

Navigating the many plastic shopping bags, I eventually find the embarrassingly fuzzy pajama bottoms and accompanying tee shirt I'd picked out during the trip. With no fanfare at all, I disrobe from the sundress I had been wearing throughout the day.

In my near naked state, I catch my eye in the mirror off to the side of my room. For maybe only the third time that day, I turn to look at the mirror instead of away. What I see takes my breath away a little.

Standing there in my bedroom mirror, half naked, is a beautiful girl. My heart swells with euphoria at the sight, as it does every time I remember that I'm cute.

"I'm so fucking cute." I say to myself absently, in slight awe. I shuffle closer to the mirror, humming gently and appreciating my voice. I realize with a start that I'm staring deeply into my own eyes, not wanting to draw my eyes away. Eye contact is normally something I can't bring myself to do, even with myself. As I stand there though, I can't help but admire how beautiful they are. They're so much more intense and full of life than before. I can vaguely recall how dead they used to look.

I bite my lower lip gently as I continue to stare into my own eyes, immediately very aware of how hot that looked. Damn, I really do look nice. I don't stop biting my lip as my eyes trail further down my figure, drinking in all of my various curves. I can feel my face heating slightly with a rush of blood, blush hitting me quickly as I continue to ogle myself. I have all the right in the world to admire my own body, don't I?

My eyes drink in every inch of smooth skin, from the gentle outline of my collarbone down to my naval. I allow my eyes to slide over my still covered breasts; the bra doing very little to desexualize them in my eyes. My eyes travel lower in the mirror, landing on the few inches of fabric separating the growing warmth building down there from the open air. I bit my lip absently once more, eyes not leaving the spot below my torso.

I raise my hands to my sides, sliding them down towards my hips slowly. I had really only intended to make it something akin to an exaggerated pose, but as my fingers reach my ribs, my breath hitches and my hands stop. My sides tingle longingly for further attention as I strangle small gasps of pleasure in surprise. The building pleasure in my nether regions becomes a spreading feeling of lust throughout my body.

This feeling spreading throughout my body is unlike any I'd ever felt when I got aroused as a guy. I pull my hands from my sides, but the action doesn't cause the need to disappear. If anything, my sides cry out louder for more attention. Slowly, I give them what they desire, reaching lower than I'd gotten before and gently tracing a finger down the side of my stomach.

I shudder with pleasure as the feeling of my finger against my side sends waves of pleasure cascading throughout the rest of my body. I let out a soft moan, hand immediately snapping back up to my mouth in shock. That was a dangerously hot sound I just made. Tentatively, I pull my hand away from my mouth, reaching back down to my sides gently.

This time, I don't hold back, letting out a hearty moan as I caress my side delicately. The sound of my voice only heightens my arousal, causing the twitching pleasure to pulse through my body more intensely. Still looking at the mirror, I make a decision and retreat to my bed.

Laying down properly, I close my eyes and run my hands down my sides, feeling the warmth that flows from my pelvis and out around my entire body. With one hand, I do what I can to muffle my moans with a pillow. Even muffled though, the sultry tones of my pleasure thick on my voice is sending me over the edge. For someone who didn't like to use her own voice often, I could definitely get addicted to some aspects of using it.

My hands dip down towards my hips in their wandering grasps, and I flick a thumb just under the edge of my panties, playing with the idea of trying out my new sexual organs. My mind hazy with attraction, I allow my thumbs to pull the panties down just a little more, revealing some shiny tufts of strikingly amber pubic hair. I run my fingers around where my waistband had lied previously, my hips bucking slightly towards them in anticipation. I press them gently downward toward my glistening sex before my brain suddenly goes white with pleasure. My fingers don't even get down to what I'd identified as my clit before I'm overwhelmed by waves of pleasure as my fingers press on the spot even more fervently.

The spot is below my waistband, about where my leg and my pelvis meet. Whereas my sides had been sensitive, that spot was more so than anywhere else. As I press into the spot gently on both sides with my fingers, my hips bucking needily into the air, I feel the oncoming orgasm coming. I don't bother trying to temper it at all, pressing down on one of the pleasure spots quickly with one hand, pulling the other up to cover my mouth with the pillow tightly.

The orgasm hits me hard. If the previous cascading pleasure was a wave, this was a tsunami. My mouth gets filled with cotton pillowcase, doing its best to mute the cries of shrill pleasure that escape me. The barely muted erotic moans only fuel the fire that is the pleasure pulsing through my body. I pull my hands away from my body, but even without them there, my body sends tiny jolts of pleasure to my brain as I lie there.

I just lay there panting, my body tingling with pleasure all over. That was intense. I try to shift into a sitting position, but as I move, the muscles down there twitch in pleasure. I let out a soft moan, still clutching the pillow to my face; I fall back to the bed, unable to move without sending more shocks of pleasure to the rest of my body. I attempt to calm my breathing as my body calms down, the slight movements of my chest while I'm breathing are still enough to stir my sides, keeping me stuck to the bed in residual pleasure.

A knock at the door causes me to jerk up into a sitting position. I let out a soft gasping moan as I do so, my body crying out in pleasure at the sudden movement. Cringing inwardly, I throw the blankets on my bed over me just before the door opens. My body is aching with pleasure, every movement threatening to distract me. I bite my tongue, hoping to pull myself back to the present. The pain offers some brief respite from the throbbing pleasure I'm still feeling all throughout my body.

"Dawn?" My Mom’s voice calls from the doorway as the door creaks open slightly. Seeing me covered and as decent as I can be, she opens the door enough that she can step further in just a little. She doesn't let me respond before she continues. "I know you may want to… Explore that new body of yours a bit, but maybe we can leave that for when you're not a walking beacon of emotions? It's not an unnatural urge, so, I'm not judging you, sweetheart. I just would rather not know."

As she speaks, something seems to click in my brain. I had been projecting at least a little of that, and I have no idea how much. The pleasure in my body dissipates quickly; replaced by equal parts dawning horror and burning shame. I attempt to open my mouth to say anything, but I find my voice has abandoned me. Instead, I quickly shut my mouth and give a quick nod. She sees the nod and nods back. With nothing further to add, she turns to leave the room. The moment that she's out of the room, I throw the blanket off. As I get up, I notice that the same spots are still tingling faintly whenever I move any muscles in those areas. Considerably more sobered and equal parts embarrassed, I ignore the tingling and finish getting dressed in the pajamas I had discarded.

Guiltily, I realized that mom might not have been the only person in the area I might have hit. It was very likely that both occupants next door would have felt that too. After several minutes with Ela not bursting into my room, I assume that she saw fit not to hassle me about it.

It takes an hour for me to fall asleep, still cringing at every tingle that occurs when I move.

~

"Hey El." My girlfriend’s voice purrs from a point next to my right ear, her panting having subsided into something a bit more tame.

"Mmmf," Is all that I manage to reply, still too drunk off of her to make proper words.

"That was pretty intense, yeah?" She chuckles huskily into my ear.

"Mmmf." One agreeable grunt mixed with a nuzzle closer into her chest. I pull away after a moment to give a proper response. "Probably the best sex we've had, yeah." I rasp out drily, my voice a little hoarse from moaning throatily into a pillow. I was very glad for how soundproof this house is.

"Damn, I was thinking the same. Wonder why your bed's so much better than mine." Marissa's hands play with my hair gently and I smirk as I nuzzle closer into her hands.

Vaguely, I had a good idea as to the actual reason. I made a mental note to thank Dawn later. Or maybe not? Is that weird? I push the thoughts to the side as I crane my neck upward to make out with my girlfriend. I can hear a slight purring growl from the back of her throat as our make-out session becomes hungry once more.

Breathily, Marissa pulls back away from the kissing, leaving me panting and staring at her. "You're insatiable."

"And you're really fucking hot. Wanna go for round two?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything as she pushes me back down onto the bed.

I only grunt in response to her silent acceptance, "Mmmf."

 

Whew, what a chapter lskdjfkldsfkj. A kinda short chapter with not a whole lot of story relevance, but a chapter I enjoyed writing nonetheless!
 
-
 
I wanted to take some time here to recommend a story written by a dear friend of mine! She's new to the site and dipping her toes into the original fiction realm, but she's written a lot in the past! She's got a couple stories up now, but might I direct you to her latest endeavor which I thoroughly loved reading! It's a sci-fi drama story about an astronaut and her AI companion; The character writing is top notch and I love the setting. Please head on over and give it a look-see!
 
Me, them, and the vastness of space by Kimberlyeab 

108