Prologue
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read earlier; https://tengriata.wordpress.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emptiness.

It's just that. It's dark, just like when you didn't touch the fâre for a while, the screen blacked out.

So what the hell is going on?

I'm dead?

Or i'm under a duvet, and I can't help noting because I'm sleep-free.

I put my hands up, but i started to get scared after a few attempts at something.

Shit, are I really dead? I still had so much to do.

Writing, Reading, Watching, My Goals.

None of them existed.

I've never felt so awful before.

I'M DEAD!

***************!

**************!

"Is it over?" He said a voice.

I shut up.

I turned around.

And I didn't see anything.

I'm not looking there, I'm not looking here.

"Now I'm hearing voices."

"Let's finish this surprise part?"

I jumped into the sudden sound, looked around once more and couldn't see anything again.

"Don't bother." He said it again.

"What the hell are you?" I said with recklessness with fear and anger.

"Be nice, brat." He said the sound was a bit of fun.

"What?" Said.

"Okay, okay," he said, this time it was more serious. "Right now you're in emptiness."

I was confused, no matter how much more confused it was going to be.

"What?"

"I brought you here." He said calmly.

I said, "Why?"

"You're dead." He simply said.

I don't understand anything.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

What's that noise?

"Like I said, this is emptiness." He said it all of a sudden.

"Pardon me." I said nervously. I've never been so scared before.

How did I die?

Why was I dead?

Who the hell killed me?

I heard a little giggles. "I loved you, and as much as I'd like to continue this ridiculous conversation, I need to tell you the basis of the story." He said the sound got serious towards the end.

"Can you give me some time to calm down? I said right before the start.

"Yes, i'm sure." He said the voice.

Now...

There's a VOICE.

He tells me I'm dead and in a place called EMPTINESS.

That aside, what was the last thing I did? As soon as I thought about it, I felt intense pain, the last time I heard such pain, when I was a kid imitating spiderman, I fell off the top of the seat and put my head on concrete. The torture continued for a while, then gradually decreased, eventually disappearing.

"Don't torture yourself for nothing." He said the voice.

"What?" I said with a slight pain.

"I destroyed your body." He said the voice.

I stopped for a moment. "Why would you do that?"

"Because you don't need it anymore." Said.

Now I'm really mad, really. Not knowing or understanding anything brings first surprise and then fear and anger.

"Can you tell me what happened now?!"

"I'm the Creator." He said the voice.

"Did you have one?" I said, surprised. After all, I prefer Logic over Religion.

I heard giggles. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time." After a moment, he got serious. "Look, son, I'm the Creator. Said. "But contrary to some people's claims, I have no god, no angels, no jinn. He continued.

"That's what some beliefs say." I was finally able to say.

"Yes, a few people were able to grasp it by thinking about it, but some of them were ridiculous." Then it looked like he was breathing. "But anyway, that's not the point, it's you."

I asked, "Can you explain a little bit?"

"The world you were in before was a world that had improved." He started. "But other rechargeable worlds aren't so lucky."

"Other worlds?" Asked.

"Anime, Mangaes, Books, Movies are many works of fiction, in reality necessary," he said.

I shook my head slowly.

"The creators of these so-called fictions see these worlds through dreams and blend and publish with their own interpretations and imaginations."

I said, "For example?"

"For example, Harry Potter, you'd be surprised how dark that world is, and then there's Naruto, and you really believe that people with powers like that are going to be so innocent." He continued.

"I understand, I always thought it was too short-sighted to attract young people or themselves." Said.

"Of course, there are some who are very close to the truth, for example, the Song of Ice and Fire. Then there's Tokyo Ghoul, almost one-on-one. Except for the end." He said the voice.

"It's nothing more than an end to a story like that." I said uncomfortable.

"The end was that the author committed suicide." Said.

I said, "Really?" Although Ishida Sui never disclosed her identity.

"Yes, the writer was actually quite fragile, and at the end he couldn't stand it, and he was a poor person." He said calmly.

I said, "Wait a while, why are you telling me all this?"

"Like I said, your world has improved, but it's not the world I just mentioned." He started. "We need someone to fix those worlds. And that's you."

"Why did you choose me?"

"Because you hate these optimistic worlds, and you don't just know how to be more realistic, you know how to fix them." He said the voice. "As I said, while these worlds are happy at the end, it's not anyone's dick what happened to the rest of the world, limited to just a few people."

I said, "Yes."

"These shitty worlds don't have a main person and thatched friends, as opposed to fiction, but countless lives and labors can't be ignored behind the meaningless friendship and love affair of these idiots." He said the voice.

It said, "Thank you, thank you." So, are you going to save these worlds and living beings?"

I said, "So you believe I'm going to fix them."

"Yes, you have enough skills and personality." He said, "Voice." It's not going to be easy, those worlds are pretty corrupt." He said the voice.

"You said you were creative, why don't you?" Asked.

"Yes, I'm creative, but i don't see people as my children, as expressed in religions, but that doesn't mean I'm going to clean up their mess forever." Said.

I went at him, "Why?"

"If I intervene, everything will be fine, but it won't improve." He said calmly. "It's just like the lame main person in these garbage works, despite all his incompetence, so many superior beings can be overpowered by the power of friendship or a little work and do whatever he wants." He ended up with a little anger.

"But you said these stories were real, not entertainment. Don't tell me you didn't do it just for fun." I said with a little hope.

"No, no, no, no, no, "I'm not going to do It would be like a parent looking after a child who has come of age.

I said, "What did you mean?"

"Although I said the world was the earliest to rest, you still have a long way to go, but compared to other worlds, it's called heaven." and continued." That's one of the reasons why the works are so pure, you tend to be very optimistic about everything." "I'm not going to do You're also very experienced, your long history, your infinite imagination, and your very different people make you better than anyone else." he finished.

My brain did what they were told, and as crazy as it seemed, I had no choice but to believe it.

"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked him, though I had no choice, and I wanted to, and i could make it better, no matter how happy I was with my life.

"Yes, your life will be much better." said the sound.

"Oh, you could read my mind, couldn't you?" I've expressed more than just a question.

"Say enough level. As satisfied as you were with your previous life, you'll do better in other worlds with your mentality and personality. He said for a long time." It's an unacceptable waste, someone like you brings a new order, it doesn't keep the old one." he finished.

I shook my head slowly, and I always thought that the pages of history would look envy at those who ended the turmoil and brought order, and I could imagine myself in their place, and those like me had already done everything that was fun, in short, all the schemes, revolutions. I, on the other hand, could have accomplished a very small part of what I could do.

"What you need to do," the voice began. I'm going to make you reborn in one of those needy worlds, and you're going to bring peace to that world." "I'm not going to do And I'm going to give you a system to make it easier for you." said the sound.

"WHAT?!"

"You didn't have to yell." "You don't really need this, but I want to help as much as I can."

I said, "Can you really give me a string?" The system was one of those great things that worked so well in these player stories that it was impossible to see and not want to.

"Yes, i'm going to have to He approved. "Now, if you're done with your questions, I'll send you."

"I don't have any more questions." I said.

"Good luck." Said.

Then there was a light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read earlier; https://tengriata.wordpress.com/

1