Awakening
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read earlier; https://www.wattpad.com/user/Tengri03Ata

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything that is done will be destroyed! And the new Earth will rise from its ashes!

- Apocalypse

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

                                                          HIDE

"Who is doing this noise?"

It was like an earthquake. The earth was shaking, falling apart, falling apart. He looked around for a bit. It was dark and cramped. 'Where am I?' he thought. All this noise woke him up. 'Why am I sleeping?' he dreams. He thought a little. Nothing came to mind. Neither a memory nor an answer.

It pushed a little more. Finally he managed to remember something.

He remembered why he had imprisoned himself.

Humanity.

Few of his memory remembers a battle involving countless warriors wielding a viper called the Chakra. All against a being called Jübi.

A being with infinite power formed by the combination of nine beings called Bîjû.

Bîjû, 9 divine beings strong enough to topple the mountains and lift the seas to the sky with one tail. They could have destroyed and glorified Nations by themselves.

And one wanted to capture these nine beings and create a being of unprecedented power.

Jübi

Zâten a Bîjû is extremely powerful and a combination of nine.

Even though the memories that followed were very blurred, he remembered the destruction and victory of the war clearly.

Finally, it absorbed the entire chakra and sealed itself. In the end, humanity could start all over again. Since they had no old powers, they could no longer wreak havoc. Even without the chakra, they certainly wouldn't be still. However, after seeing all those battles, it was nothing.

After absorbing the chakra, he sealed himself with all the fatigue and pain above it. He wanted to get away from this whole thing.

The world shook once more as I tried to remember more. This time it was stronger than before. When he noticed the vast destruction on the surface, he decided to go upstairs with the intention of stopping the responsible or those responsible.

He opened his eyes for the first time in a long time.

Black circles and commas flashed on the white.

Suddenly a blue passage appeared before him. She walked over to her without hesitation.

Hide was not aware of it now, but it changed the world again.

                                                      CHARLES

He could not do anything.

He could only watch from the second floor of the half-ruined building as his friends and students fought desperately against the Mutant God Apocalypse.

They surrounded God from all sides, attacking him with all their might. Not only them, but also one of the Four Horsemen was attacking his former ally. 'I think it was called Storm.' It really helped, things would have been much easier for the Apocalypse without the lightning and the fire.

Not just that, Scott's rays, Erik's steel, and so on.

Still, Apocalypse was still up. The biggest reason for this was the dome it created, it was burning everything that came into contact with it.

The war was at a dead end.

Despite this, it was clear that Apocalypse won.

He couldn't leave the whole job to his students.

Using his Telepathy, Charles entered the Apocalypse mind. And he thought for a moment that they had won. This lasted until Apocalypse showed its true strength.

'What will I do?' he thought hopelessly. Apocalypse was unrivaled both muscularly and mentally, It was a True God.

Jean.

It could have worked. "Don't be stupid." he scolded herself. The war between two divine beings meant more disaster.

He felt like someone was getting into his mind as he tried to think of something else.

"What!?" he shouted, confused and fearful.

Apocalypse had noticed him too. "Who are you ?"

The stranger remained silent, glancing at the two of them.

Charles was now held upside down by the Apocalypse, so he could not see the stranger very clearly. All he could see was messy white hair. He struggled a bit for a better view, but in vain.

Apocalypse frowned. He took a step towards the stranger. The place where he stood and his Mind disintegrated as he threw.

The Mutant God took a step back this time.

The stranger slowly comes before the Apocalypse.

"What are you?" Apocalypse asked. Charles threw it into a corner so he could focus on the stranger. After all, few people can take control of a mind field so easily.

Charles endures the pain and looks at the stranger.

Her white skin, hair, and beard were quite long, adorned with bells, flowers, and paper, and tied in long tangled braids.

He was wearing a gray long-sleeved cloak that ran to his feet, torn and bruised, stains of many colors. To the left of the cloak was a lovely white flower. For his part, there was a bruised white floral Asian dress. The dress was split, with a thick leather belt around her waist, and a gold and black trousers. He was wearing long black boots.

'Mutant?'

If so, not an ordinary Mutant, that's for sure. His calm and powerful existence resembled a deity.

'I hope it's on our side.' He thought.

"I'll ask for the last time. Who are you?" Apocalypse asked, his voice getting more and more hostile.

The stranger ignored Apocalypse. He brought his Middle and Thumbs close and clapped calmly.

Both Apocalyps and Charles felt great pressure.

Charles had not felt such pain, blood was oozing all over him and he almost fainted.

Apocalyps was not much different from him. He had vomited blood and was about to kneel.

"What is this!?" Charles thought in dismay.

Charles was hurt. His head seemed to explode and he could not feel his body. But somehow he was still conscious. Although he could not see with his eyes, he could understand what they were doing with his consciousness. He clenched his teeth and came and focused.

Apocalyps stood up with a surprising will. "No words needed. With your actions are against me."

He rushed to the man at an unexpected speed, pulled his right hand and prepared to punch.

"Die!"

The stranger did not escape or defend. He just raised his hand slightly.

Apocalyps were literally kissing the ground this time around. But after a moment he got up again but still could not move.

The stranger looked at the camel.

Apocalyps noticed that his body had shrunk. It was clear from his face that he was getting more and more nervous and angry.

The stranger opened his mouth.

"I didn't love you." He spoke in an Asian language.

Apocalyps took off once more.

And it failed miserably.

"Stop it! What are you doing to me!?" Apocalyps roared. It sounded really scared and angry.

He approached slowly. "I take the control."

The last thing he saw was red eyes with black commas.

Charles threw himself to the ground, panting, feeling his bones tremble with fear. He looked around with his bloody eyes. He ignored all the pain, lifted his upper body with all the strength he had and looked out.

                                                                 APOCALYPS

He looked even more powerful than before. The dome of the energies surrounding him rapidly expanded, hitting nearby Mutants, including Storm and Magneto in the air, tossing it out.

He put a hand on his forehead to alleviate the growing headache. Even though he got rid of the foreign pressure, the pain was still going on. 'How can it be so powerful !?' Apocalyps had come here with great endeavors and pain. He had buried his life, he had taken his life in his teeth. 'But is there still someone stronger than me!?'

He felt the stranger again.

He turned slowly. A little further, he was standing on a pile of rubble, once called a mâlikâne.

The stranger looked around with curiosity, as if trying to understand something.

Apocalyps looked at the stranger, trying to perceive the man's strength. A thousand years ago he stole the ability to perceive another Mutant's power levels, and this was a great help in finding his Four Cavalry.

'Why can't I feel it?' The man seemed absent. He wouldn't believe it existed if he couldn't see it with his eyes

The stranger looked at Apocalyps.

He felt a shiver in his spine.

It was as if they had done something wrong and were scolding him.

"SHUT IT !!" Apocalyps felt a sudden rage. "HOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT ME WITH THAT EYES? !! TO ME!? SAVEOR OF THE WORLD? !!"

When he was finished, the stranger suddenly appeared before him, and before Apocalyps knew what was happening, he felt a great pain in his face. He took off with the effect of the fist and hit the ground.

This made him even more angry. He rose to speed to put the man a painful end. He quickly looked around, he was absent.

"Where are you!? Show yourself and face the wrath of God!" The world trembled with the force he released. Nearby Mutants lost their balance and fell.

"Where are you looking idiot?"

His eyes widened at the sound behind him. He turned around when he felt the same pain on his face. Before he knew what it was he found himself another rubble.

He groaned slightly. He stood up, repairing his broken bones and bruised flesh. The stranger was just opposite.

In anger, he lifted all nearby rubble. He joined his two hands into a ball. Later, the rubble turned the ball into acidic sand. Then he threw the ball towards the stranger.

The stranger just watched the sandball arrive. But then suddenly the ball backfired. Apocalyps immediately raised their shields and greeted the blow. Acidic sands made the shield progressively weaker. Although Apocalyps could hold back this attack, it was a waste of time and energy.

He was immediately teleported to a safe distance.

"Where are you going ?"

Apocalyps withdrew in surprise. "Impossible! What kind of Mutant are you!?"

The stranger was expressionless.

Apocalyps pointed his right hand at the stranger and fired a beam of powerful energy. However, as soon as the beam came out, the stranger had come to the bottom of the Apocalyps. One hand grasped Apocalyps' face and one hand grasped his right hand. First he quickly pulled the Apocalyps into himself, then he pushed.

Apocalyps opened a crater on the set ground. It was considered half dead. 'HOW !?' He cried out in his mind, but could not find the answer. Where did he go wrong?

"Tell me, do all Mutants refresh instantly or are you just?" The foreigner spoke. He was calm and relaxed. This angered the Armageddon even more if possible. "YOU ARE DEAD !!!!"

His eyes went white as Apocalyps rose up. his body became large. His wounds healed. But he was still like a crazy bull.

"NO ONE CAN AVOID THE RAGE OF GOD!" Raising both hands above his head, he increased his strength ten times. The mutant God looked at his enemy. This attack was strong enough to shatter the continent where they are now.

Just then, a hand grabbed his face and nailed it to the ground.

"There is so much hate in this soul."

Through his fingers he could barely see the man's face. But one thing was clear. Something he will never forget. A pair of strong white eyes with black circles and commas.

Apocalyps looked at those eyes in horror. He understood now. It was natural for him to lose. These eyes were invincible.

No matter how hard he tried, he could not escape. He was using all his abilities, but none of them worked. He couldn't even teleport himself, he was at the mercy of the enemy. Suddenly ... he felt free.

He noticed that he was floating, trying to understand what was happening. The stranger looked at him calmly. "I hope you will be happy in your next life."

It's dark after.

                                                               HIDE

Mutants around watched the event with horror, fear, and shock. None of them could believe that an unknown man came out and beat Apocalyps like a child. Although they were not sure what the man was doing, they were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief with the defeat of the Mutant God.

Hide looked at Apocalyps' memories. He watched his terrible childhood, discover his powers, rise and fall. He learned not only his memories, but also this new world.

And he was not satisfied. At all.

Much of the ten-thousand-year history has been filled with death and misery. Apparently, the Chakra no longer existed, was faded, that is, people could no longer use it to cause death and destruction. Unfortunately, they found new weapons to replace Chakra and Bijū.

And for what?

Source ?

The idea?

Power?

"It will take more than the disappearance of the chakra for true peace to occur." Hide thought. 'Perhaps it's time to take a more open approach.' Before leaving, Apocalyps looked at his body. "I hope you will be happy in your next life." he said again. He really wanted this.

Violet flames suddenly appeared around the body. The mutants' confusion and fears were heightened when a big white head came out of the flames. Its head was as big as a two-story house, and its eyes were purple with black circles. He opened his mouth, three hand-like tentacles emerged and grabbed the Apocalyps corpse, gently pulling it out and swallowing it. Then both the head and the flames disappeared.

Hide followed this calmly. But others ...

Hide heard an explosion behind him. He looked back over his shoulder. A blue-skinned Female Mutant was targeting her with a piece of metal called a gun. If it weren't for their Apocalypse, they wouldn't realize that the thing is a weapon. Also, another piece of information he gained from memories was that this mutant had the ability to transform into anything, no matter what. Great for Assassination and Espionage.

He took a step towards him, felt tense but didn't back down or show his fear. Despite his arrogance, he was one of the weakest of the mutants around.

The blue-skinned Mutant wasn't the only one to fear him. He could feel the emotions of other Mutants, they were all afraid, especially the master of mind, whose legs were damaged, strangely for his companions rather than himself.

He smiled slightly. It was good to know that not everyone is bastards.

"Who are you ?" the woman asked.

"Stop it, Raven!" shouted the disabled man. One of his arms was on the shoulder of a boy with strange glasses and the other of a girl with red hair.

Hide felt the man trying to get into the blue woman's mind. Prevented. Although the man was a nice person, he could not yet trust him, and it was rape to get into someone's mind. Gâliba did not know this. It should not have been done unless necessary.

The Blue Woman ignored the man. "I'll ask for the last time. Who are you?" His voice was louder than before.

Hide looked at the Woman for a moment before looking at the rest of the Mutants. If he tried to do anything against him, they were ready to fight. If they are going to fight their current state though. They were all tired of fighting the Apocalyps and his Four Cavalry. He didn't want to fight them either. He could feel the goodness in their souls.

He opened a passageway behind him and turned to enter.

The woman did not miss this opportunity. He fired without hesitation. The bullet disappeared in the air before it could approach the target.

Hide stopped just one step from the gate. He looked back over his shoulder and presented a playful grin, he raised his right hand, a bullet in between his two fingers. He heard the dead just as he was about to stretch across the passage.

He sighed. He put his hands together. From the ground again came the greater flame and head this time. The head opened its mouth, and the souls of the people suddenly shot up. They were trying to reach their bodies quickly. As they entered their bodies, their injuries healed at an incredible speed. Those above those who were under the wreckage instantly turned to dust.

After he was done, the head disappeared. Hide entered the pass, leaving a city trying to understand what was behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read earlier; https://www.wattpad.com/user/Tengri03Ata

1