Chapter 1 : Transmigration to Another World
127 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Daimon Slayer is soooo gooood!!! KAAAHHHH!!! I love that movie!!!! Too bad one of the pillars is dead!!! IYYYAAAA!!!!"

Yep, that`s me, Archibald, screaming in excitement in front of our smart T.V. I was watching the Daimon Slayer! One of the coolest anime of 2019!!!! This is cool!!! I was at the edge of the seat the whole time!!! Everything in this movie is just pure masterpiece! 

"Water Breathing... so cool!!!" 

Ahhh, I wanted to have my own Japanese sword! And I want to be like them!

I glance over the clock and it is over 3 am in the morning. Good thing that my parents aren`t so picky about my sleeping time, well, since the quarantine, I basically have much free time. 

As I went over to my room, I look at the light novel lists. I want to read something before I went to sleep. 

The most popular genre of light novel is isekai, you know, the MC got dragged into another world by truck-kun or some god who made a mistake and decides to reincarnate you with tons of blessings. Or the generic hero summoning where you are the hero. 

The dream of being op and harem, it is such a bliss! I indulge myself to these isekai whether they are gold or trash... just to sate my appetite. 

Sometimes, I daydream about going into another world, you know. Having op abilities, living in luxurious lifestyle and having tons of harem, for a virgin guy like me, it must be heaven. Heaven so far to reach...

Drowsiness overcame me... well, I guess I will continue this tomorrow.

.

..

...

....

.....

Cold. So cold. I don`t remember my aircon this cold. 

I open my eyes and everything is so dark. 

"White Eye!" (A/N: By*kug*n, you know what it is.)

Whenever things are dark, I always say that. Well, white eye had the properties of night vision so, yeah, just for laughs.

Then my vision suddenly lightens. 

...What the fuck? It actually works?

Nevermind that... why am I surrounded by trees? Why did I sleep on the grass? Why am I outside? Why am I seeing in the dark?! So many questionsssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Am I going crazy?

Most of my classmates consider me a bit weird... am I finally broken?

The clouds cleared and the gentle moonlight dawns on me. 

Why the fuck there is two moons? 

 

5