Ch 11
67 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{I mulled over the fact that Chloe said the same thing yesterday. It sounded strange... extremely strange... Did she go through the same dream as me? Did it have the same impact on her?}

Seeing me deep in thought, Mom tried to get my attention. But I continued to be in my world.

{Or did this happen due to that beast Perko? Are we being controlled... or even manipulated... Ahh, It’s confusing as heck...}

[Hey Anish?], mother put down the spoon she had in her hand to come closer to me and hugged me. It’s then that I came back to my senses.

[Are you fine? Yesterday Chloe was so strange and today you too... I am so worried.], I can feel the emotions from Mom.

She was shaking, so logically it was up to me to calm her down, but I was shaken up too. I can’t gather my thoughts together or calm myself down, so I had no idea what to do for mother either?
So, I hugged Mom back and hinted Chloe and father to join us. Thankfully, Chloe got the hint, and to lighten the mood she stealthily approached mother from behind and hugged her.

[Ahh, our mother is so caring... Hehe.] At this, even I chuckled a bit. She is an item, can always lighten the mood.

Father was patiently waiting for his turn and in his usual voice said such things keep happening, nothing to be worried about.
Wow, he was really playing the cool guy part, so I teased him a little too.

[WELL!! I heard you were anxious yesterday though.]

And the mood lightened, and we were back to.... eating?

5