Abnormal Gathering ll
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Princess Freima yelled at the top of her voice ,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEFENDER HERO".

"WHAAAAAAT!," exclaimed, the bewildered me who still did not understand what happened.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Everyone gushed into laughter. Slowly I understood the situation, It was my birthday today..... because of my duty as the Defender Hero I forgot about my birthday.

[I was being played by everyone from the starting and the whole escorting Princess Freima was only a bait to lure me to the palace. But they got me a good one... I never expected it coming with the serious atmosphere]*Ray.

--{END PRISON}-- was dispelled, and I could move freely again.

"That expression on your face was really... ," said Keigo unable to control his laughter, I felt pathetic for a moment but after seeing Urg turning behind grinning from the corner of his mouth, I thought this was not too bad since it was rare of Urg to even smile.

Princess Freima jumps from the guard rails above, making a front flip lands between her sister and brother. Despite her appearance, she was very tomboyish.

"So how was the surprise?"

"This was rude of you, Princess Freima. Teasing me to death even on my birthday.... also you went as far as to use a S rank spell "

"Now... Now..... don't say it like that. The preparations to gather all the heroes here really took a tough effort"

"You didn't need to do all these for me...But this really surprised me... Thank you so much Princess Freima," I replied.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEFENDER HERO!" were the phrases audible all over the palace.

Once again Princess Freima took the spotlight and yelled ,"lets get the party started.... All you can eat and drink on the palace today, "

This revved up the atmosphere to the next level. Everyone was having fun eating, drinking and dancing while Urg and Keigo gathered in front of me with glasses of beer.

SFX--SLASH

After an eye contact with Keigo, he spat all the beer on my face and fell in laughter again. Urg kicked him till he spat every drop of beer present in his mouth.

[Urg really becomes angry when someone harms me. I guess this is his way of friendship. He is the silent type so it's hard to guess what he is thinking.]*ray.

"So what do you want as the birthday present?" Princess Freima continued, "I will give you anything you ask. Even my sister or...." and she slowly lifted her glittering gown.

"Stop teasing me...."

"You are no fun"

"Are you serious about the anything you ask for part?"

"Of course, Yes"

"Then... Can you teleport me to my village, Doron?"

"Yes, I can do it... Are you sure is that all you want?"

"Yes, that's all I want"

"Then...."

"Wait, I will also go with you Ray," Urg declared... "So will I," Keigo added while returning to his footing.

"Fine by me," Princess Freima declared.

"So let's go," I yelled as if we were going to a war. It really was very embarrassing after Keigo pointed it out.

[It takes a week by legs to go to my Village Doron and 3 days by air ( since Flying magic can't be used for long periods of time ). But you can arrive there in a wink if you use Teleportation magic (It has a long cool down time and magic needed is directly proportional to the distance between the two locations). Since the village is very far , teleportation is only possible from the teleportation chamber where 5 mages with royal ornaments collectively chant the spell ]

We three said bid bye to Princess Freima and reached my Village, Doron.

------------------------------------------DORON VILLAGE---------------------------------------------

It is situated in the Northern Region of Kingdom of Dwain near the border of the neighboring kingdom. Its a village prone to monsters but no bandits appear here since there is not much they can gain from looting this village. Not well developed and no proper security.....Only until 2 years ago because Ray (defender hero) started funding to this village, So now it became well developed for both trading and food also It got more security than earlier so the monster attacks are not as lethal as earlier and you can see shops and people gatherings very often.

2