File-3 / Achievement system
345 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Brandy was busy finding out the sound he had heard in his mind, gin and Vodka were already out of the base.

The two of them walked toward gin's black Porsche car, vodka get in the driver's seat while gin in the seat next to him.

" I never expected that traitorous woman to really escape. What makes it worse is the only witness who saw her escape way and where did she go brandy … suddenly lost his memories, I feel strange every time I remember that … how about you, Aneki? " vodka said while driving the car.

Gin took a cigarette out of his pocket and light it with his metal grill, he said " maybe you or anyone else believed this, but … I haven't been satisfied yet. "

" huh, Why? "

Vodka felt somewhat confused, the doctor said already that brandy lost all of his memories, then why gin still don't believe it?

" vodka … if you lost your memories, will you fear a person you have no memories about him? "

" umm … why that?  I don't have any memories about that person, after all, so it'll be like we meet for the first time, I don't have to fear him. " vodka answered, he didn't know the meaning of gin's words.

" that's why I did not believe that … although he hid it well, I still smell it …  the scent of fear that emitted from his body! " a cold smile appeared on gin's face while he talks.

Vodka stunned for a moment, gin's words really shocked him, he said with a smile " hehe, don't you think he was just feared from us because we threatened him? "

"I hope that's the matter … but if I realize that he fooled us, then there's no reason for keeping him in this world anymore. "

Vodka didn't say anything for a while, he knew gin well, his words will never be a joke, if he decided to kill someone, then he will do it without hesitation no matter what.

Minutes passed and the two still silent, then vodka decided to ask gin about what was baffling him.

" I remember that RUM sent you a message to keep brandy alive … that was surprising, from what I know, Brandy did not meet him before, besides RUM never showed interest in him … so why this time is different? "

" humph, although I don't know what RUM thinks about, that's not important … if brandy made one mistake, he will be done for. "

Gin took out his phone and started searching for something, then he opened his message box.

There was just one message, he clicked on it to see its content.

(Brandy still valuable for us, gin)

– RUM –

' that person, what is he thinking about? '

***

As for brandy, he was sitting on his bed, looking solemnly to the strange blue screen in front of him, it seems that he the only one who can see it.

When he was about sleeping just now, a loud voice rang in his mind.

[the system has been successfully installed]

He was a little surprised and quickly stood up, thinking that someone broke into the room or something like that, but it was not as he thought.

After a few minutes, he discovered that it's not someone's voice, but the system's voice!

It seems that when he transmigrated into this world, the system was trying to install itself in his body, and it took ten days until the installation finished successfully, that's why brandy heard the voice just now.

But …

' This is really hard to believe, my transmigration into the anime world was already something impossible can't be done, I never expected that I will get something greater than that. '

Really, even if he tries to believe he can't until a blue screen appeared in front of him.

He sighed deeply then raised his head and looked at the screen.

The screen was decorated from the corner, while big words written on it :

[ status window ]

Current hostname: Brandy

Age: 17 y.o ⬍

[ Skills ]

Nothing

[ Age points : 0 ]

[ Skill points : 0 ]

"… "

No matter how many times he looks at it, Brandy felt that this status window is a little weird.

Why there's an arrow mark beside the age? What about the age and skill points?

Everything was complicated for Brandy, he couldn't understand anything.

' can this system answer my questions? '

[ in response to the host, yes, the system will answer the questions about the system only ]

Okay …

Brandy felt strange about himself, anyone else will feel strained or happy, but brandy … he was incredibly calm.

He himself was surprised by this.

" What is the system? "

[ in response to the host, the system called achievements system. ]

[ the host now can see just five fields in the status window … the name field, it will show you the name that host is currently used ]

[ age field, the host can see his current age … the host can change his age, by using the age points, one age point is equal to one year … you can be old or be a young as you want, of course, the host's appearance will change according to your age. ]

[ skills field, the host can get some skills that will help him in his daily life, those skills are ordinary skills, you can buy it from the skills shop, every skill cost one skill point, when reaching a certain level of the skill mastery, you can evolve it to a new and powerful skill … to evolve your skill, you need skill points, there is no limit to how many times the skill can evolve …]

[ age points field and skill points field, are the fields where the host can see his current number of points ]

Wow!

Brandy's eyes sparkled with amazement, the system has so many great features, age changing, and skills acquisition.

Just one of these two will be a great help for him, but he got the two of them, nice!

The system's explanation was easy to understand, so brandy learned everything in a few moments.

" How can I get points? "

[ in response to the host, achievements system have a lot of quests, those missions are achievements and they divided into two groups ]

[ main achievements, every time the host complete a main achievement, he will gain two age points and two skill points ]

[ sub achievements, every time the host complete a sub achievement, he will gain one age point and one skill point ]

Just two points from a main achievement?

Brandy felt a little disappointed, he was expecting a lot of points from each achievement, it seems that it won't be as easy as he thinks, but anyway, this is still cool.

"How can I check the quests that I have? "

Just when he finished talking, another blue screen window appeared in front of him, but this window was a long list not like the status window.

It seems that it's the list of the quests.

There's a lot of quests, and all of them were sub achievements.

Brandy navigate through the list then opened his mouth widely in a shock.

There are achievements like: kill Pisco, save Miyano Shiho, get the FBI secret information, join Teitan elementary school as a child, solve 10 cases, meet haibara ai …

The list was endless, not just that, there are many quests that appear every second.

Brandy didn't want to waste more time, he goes to the main achievements list, they the ones who will give him a big amount of points after all.

When he clicked on it, his eyes opened in a shock, the list does not have more than fifty main quests.

But the problem is … the quests are so hard, no, we can say it's completely impossible for the current brandy.

Destroy the black organization … know the second-in-command's true identity … know the boss's identity … steal the drug APTX-4869's data … kill gin … defeat vermouth in an acting battle …

This …

How the f*ck will he complete these achievements?! 

Although he has his memories about the anime from his previous life, however, those memories are blurry and he can't remember much, just the episodes that took hold in his mind.

" anyway, the sub achievements look so easy, I think I can complete it quickly and gain many points from that. " brandy sighed before he tries to courage himself.

" what are the skills that the system has? "

Another blue window appeared, it was a long list too.

Brandy looked at the list for a few minutes before his eyes sparkle again with happiness.

There was a lot of handy skills like sniping, disguise, languages learning, Intuitive speed, jeet kun do, boxing, drawing, playing piano …

The list was endless too, and all these skills can be purchased by one skill point for each skill!

Brandy smiled while he nodded with satisfaction.

If he wasn't in the organization base he will literally jump with happiness.

now …

Brandy felt energized and all his tiredness disappeared, suddenly, he remembered something.

He looked at the room's door and thought ' even if I lost memories, they can't stop me from getting out of here … right? '

Hi, everyone! 

How did you find today's chapter? 

If you want to read more chapters now, the chapters from 1 to 6 are in my patreon page. 

Remember that your support is the only motivation for me to write more and more.

Thank you. 

5