CHAPTER 2: KING OF FOREPLAY
381 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Sitting on the hood of his Maybach Exelon chugging out of a champagne bottle in hand, Chuck made quite a sight for the passersby.

The sophisticated look that he had when he walked in with Mei Xing was nowhere there. His tie was missing, and the top two buttons of his shirt were undone. Holding a liquor bottle in hand, he looked more like a thug than a sophisticated patron of an upscale restaurant.

However, this was more of a real look for Chuck.

Crazy Chuck AKA Chuck Norris is the right-hand man of the boss of the city level mafia gang called Knuckle Red Gang. Why is he called Chuck Norris? His dad lost a drinking bet when he was born, and as a result, we have our hoodlum Chuck Norris.

Having been made fun of his overreaching name, Chuck often felt that reasons are rightly conveyed only through fists. He was never a bully but was neither a soft tofu. If anything, Chuck is a bully for bullies. However, he has morals and baselines despite being a despicable and perverted character. Thus, Chuck commands great respect amongst his ‘brothers’.

 In the Mafia, Chuck even has a special place in the gang. His boss Red Scowler, calls Chuck as ‘brother.’ If not for the laid-back attitude of Chuck, the members might think he has equal standing as their boss.

The assumption was rightfully so, as the car and the AMX card are the curtesy of his brother Red Scowler. Chuck was trying his best to be the perfect gentleman every time he sees Mei Xing.

However, despite being dressed in a sharp suit, the abundance of liquor unsurprisingly brought out the thuggish ways in Chuck.

His thoughts were mellowed down by the sparkling alcohol. Chuck had a disgusting smile on his face, thinking of how he will eat the cute Brazilian rabbit. His smile scared the two girls who wanted to come and talk to him on seeing his expensive car.

As he saw the scared look in the girls who walked away, Chuck reeled in his emotions. Seated on the hood of the car, he was waiting for the real treat to start with Juliana. He did not have to wait much longer. Juliana was done with her sift and was walking toward him.

Out of her work clothes, Juliana's beauty is even more accentuated. The grey halter top perfectly hugged her lithe figure, exposing her contours. The small exposed midsection and the subtle belly piercing made Chuck chuckles about the wild time he is going to have today. The denim skirt hugged the curvature of her perky, heart-shaped butt. The dress is so short and it let her legs be exposed.

Her toes exposed and painted red on black cut stilettos painted a picture-perfect look of Juliana. Taking in the breathtaking sight, Chuck let his hand with the bottle hang low and walked in brisk strides towards Juliana.

Seeing the confused look in her eyes, Chuck answered none. He grabbed her by the front of the waist of her skirt, with his fingers dipped in, caressing the soft skin of her navel. Grinning at her gasp as their skin made intimate contact, he pulled her close as if he is pulling her skirt off.

The flustered beauty rushed into his arms with her two hands holding on to his strong arm over her skirt with pleading eyes, and Chuck calmly smiled and pressed forward, rubbing his lips across her lips, letting her breath his hot breath.

Deep within her pleading eyes, Chuck saw excitement. Smirking to himself, he seized her lower lip between his teeth, relishing her, with his eyes still looking into her. The shy maiden closed her eyes, yet opened her mouth for him to explore more, ignoring the catcalls and whistles that the drivers and passersby are giving to the odd couple, an older man and a young woman.

As he suckled and pulled on her lips with his teeth, Chuck had his hand creeping into the front of her skirt, and he let his thick fingers rub subtly on the silky material of her thong. Playing with the elastic band of her thong waistband, Chuck made Juliana gush with a strange feeling. Though her mind can't process what she's feeling, her body did, it became wet, making a damp spot in her panty. Juliana is turned on by the brash act of Chuck. Her female body is ready to be taken and invaded.

Chuck took a step back, taking his hands away from her thongs, looking at the glazed eyes of her. As her eyes gained back focus, Chuck smiled at her as he slowly lifted his fingers to his nose, taking a leisurely whiff, smelling the entirety of hers on his fingers. As Juliana blushed, he slowly licked the tip of his finger, making the Brazilian beauty turn crimson.

The flustered maiden grabbed Chuck by the arm and pulled him to the car. Though Chuck is major-parts hooligan, he is also a part gentleman, he opened and held the car door for her to get inside. As she is seated, he also stepped into the rear compartment of the classy ride.

"...Umm, I don't have a driving license..."

"Who said I planned on going anywhere?" chuckled Chuck.

Julianna wasn't used to putting out on the first date. She looked down at her feet, not saying anything.

Using the car key-remote, Chuck clicked shut the middle separating partition to make sure that they are not visible from the outside. Hearing the click of the separation made Juliana's heart pump a million beats a second.

Chuck moved close to her...

"...I'm not an easy girl. I did not offer to help you with any expectations...I ...I want to..."

Chuck shut her up with a finger over her lip, gently holding her by the chin, he turned her toward him. With reluctance, her eyes fluttered to focus on his face.

With a gentle smile, Chuck said, "I know. You are an angel that took pity on a heartbroken man, willing to grace him with your divine company and mend his broken heart."

Saying so, Chuck let his hands stroke down from the chin to her neck, then over her perky bust, then to her navel. He grabbed the lower end of her halter top and slowly started peeling it upwards.

Juliana's hands held the mischievous arm of Chuck, but they failed to produce any resistance, as he quickly removed her top.

Seeing her bulging adequate breasts clad in her bra over the lithe frame, made her bust look heavier. Chuck tried to press his body over her, but his shoulders were held tight by Juliana.

He leaned close to her and breathed but a single word...

"...please..."

As if she's under a magic spell, all the resistance of Juliana melted off, she laid herself slowly down on the soft leather seat with her arms to the side, looking away.

Feeling happy on breaking through Juliana, Chuck was filled with good feelings and was ready to consummate the offered succulent feat of Juliana's femininity.

###

"Hmm, he is not half bad, but will he finish till the end?" said the beauty with an evil smirk. She continued to watch the R-rated scene that was happening down below. However, despite looking inexperienced and pure, she never did blush at the scene of heated lust.

 

Support us @ pat reon : pa treon.com/xfables

For pre-releases and advance chapters

OUR OTHER BOOKS@ PAT-REON

1. INCEST CURSE (Incest, sole protagonist, mother-son, brother-sister, aunt-nephew, horny cousins, sexy MILF, hot GILF, stealing mother, stealing wife, incest harem)

2. HENTAI GAME TRAPPED ME (Sex adventure, fu*king NPCs, Dating sims, hentai sims, incest sims)

3. WIFE THIEF (Incest, Cheating wives, stealing girlfriends, tricking faithful women, mother-daughter threesome, sisters group sex, harem, multiple marriages)

4. #Pat-reon Exclusive: BLACKMAILER SAGA (Non-consensual/Forced Sex, trapping desperate females, sex for favors, pragmatic protagonist, mother-daughter threesome, sisters threesome, wife stealing, girlfriends stealing, revenge)

5. LONE CUNNING PERVERT IS THE ONLY MALE IN THE POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD (seducing mothers-daughters-grandmothers, sexual domination, making warrior women sex slaves, impregnation, perverted kingdom, pervert system)

6. PORN SEX (transmigration, reincarnation, sex, porn, seducing mother, seducing aunt, seducing cousins, harem, seducing wives, seducing mother-daughter pair, seducing women of power, weak to strong, cultivation)

7. PORN GOD (Ass,bigass,bigboobs,cheating,cock,demons,sex,adventure,harem,porn)

Snapchat: xfables.now
Facebook: facebook.com/xfables.now
Twitter: @XfablesNow
Instagram : xfables.now
PAT-REON: pat reon.com/xfables
Discord: xfables#5861
Email: [email protected]

7