CHAPTER 4: THE GODDESS’S NECTAR
299 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"I'm... sorry," said a distraught voice, but the one who said it wasn't Chuck. It was Juliana

"huh?"

'Why is she saying sorry?' thought Chuck.

"I know it is too soon for you to think about another woman. I should not have been this forward when you just been rejected by the love of your life."

"Huh!"

"Maybe... maybe I could help you get hard?... If you want...," Juliana's voice quieted down to barely a whisper. She used all her courage to say that.

"Huh" by now, Chuck is more or less numbed by the overthinking beauty and could only process his mind to say that one word.

Thinking that 'huh' is a 'yes' from Chuck, Juliana's face blew up into a shade of tomato red as she slowly made her way to his limp dick. Overcoming her hesitation, she timidly grabbed onto the limp dick of Chuck and slowly moved her hand in a to-and-fro motion and started to kiss the tip of his dick.

'Fuck, I'm getting a second chance, and yet I don't see me turning hard.'

'Damn, what the hell am I gonna do?'

'If there's an almighty, I will do anything to feel the soft wet tongue of this eager vixen.'

'God or devil, whoever... I m willing to sell my soul just for me to feel the soft tongue over my cock.'

"Haha, the exact words that I've been waiting for..." said an enchanted being from above. The beauty cupped her perky D cups playing with her tits roughly mauling her tits, with her other hand pulling up her angelic attire to expose her neatly groomed cunt with an artistically trimmed landing strip.

She jammed two of her elegant fingers into her pink love canal. Eliciting a moan that will turn the gods into devils and the devils into insane, the divine sight fingered herself with a deranged lustful look on her face.

As her fingers coated a silvery sheen of her arousal, she took her fingers out and smelled the intoxicating smell of her c*nt fluid.

'You are one lucky mortal,' mumbling to herself as she flickered her hand down towards the land below.

A droplet of clear fluid streaked its way down toward a parked Maybach in a parking lot. Though it looked like an ordinary raindrop, it carried a fragrant, refreshing smell of nature that you can smell only in the spring season. The more magical part is that the droplet magically passed through the bulletproof sunroof of the car and feel into the sighing mouth of Chuck and melted in his tongue.

It was like an atomic bomb exploded in Chuck's mind; his thoughts turned extremely perverted and lusty. He felt unadulterated pure lust. Chuck heard something shatter in his mind as he remembered every perverted thought or notion that he ever had in his life and remembered every girl that he wanted to fuck in his life. His mind started filling up sexual knowledge and the different ways to take and give sexual gratification.

With the flickering of different beautiful women and perverted emotions flashing continuously in his mind, it finally settled on Juliana. Though it seemed like an era has passed for Chuck, it was only but a few seconds in reality.

"Aah"

[Gasp] "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle," said the charming Brazilian. She then slowly kissed the underside of his soft dick and licked the entire length of his shaft.

'I CAN FEEL IT!' screamed Chuck in his mind. He started feeling the wet warm feeling of Juliana's tongue. As Chuck was reveling in the excited feeling of Juliana's blowjob, everything is perfect except one thing.

He still could not get fucking hard!

"...umm am I doing it wrong? I know, I'm not very experienced," said Juliana with teary eyes.

"No, I... What?! I'm not hard yet!" blurted out, Chuck.

"Interesting. Even the Goddess's nectar is not enough for him. He sure is an interesting mortal."

"Hmmm. However, I've completed my end of the contract, I have plenty of time to play with this mortal in the future," said a voice unbeknownst to him, high up above in the sky. With even more curiosity, the divine sight continued watching the naughty act of Chuck and Juliana with a tub of popcorn in her hands.

"umm... I..."

"You don't have to say anything... I know I'm not very good at sex, my boyfriend always cheats on me, now I understand. I'm just not good enough..." sobbingly voiced Juliana with tears streaming down her cheek.

Chuck grabbed her by the throat, pulled her face close and kissed her hard, with a hand jammed down on her unprotected sex.

Kissing Chuck's tongue, the remnants of Goddess's nectar tasted by Juliana, blew her mind in sexual chaos, she started coating Chuck's hand with cum. The effect of Goddess Nectar made Julianna get frequently struck by a series of short orgasms. As a favorable coincidence, Chuck pulled on her clit, and her pussy blew up on a long orgasm of almost a minute. She pissed cum down the leather seats of the car.

After a while, as Juliana came around, Chuck rubbed his wet hand on her lips, she obediently licked his fingers. During which, she raised her ass high indicating Chuck that she is ready for everything.

"Juliana, you are one of the most beautiful females I've known, if it's anything, the fault is on my end..."

"...no, you made me feel things like no other man did..."

"Let me finish. I think my body does not want to rush things with you. It is telling me to treat you right. I want to take you out... on a proper date before we do things..."

"...umm, I have a boyfriend..."

Chuck smirked and said, "doesn't that make things more interesting?"

"Mmm, good move to play the emotion card," nodded the D cup divinity from above.

Blushing a shade more crimson, Juliana nodded to going out with him. They planned to meet Wednesday a week later. As the sexual tension died down, the remainder of the wanton act of Juliana made her want to bury her head on the floor, she dresses back in a flash, rushing to leave and to escape from the lewd stare of Chuck.

Despite her repeated begging, Chuck held onto her panty, as she kissed him goodbye, Chuck raised her skirt and give her a left butt cheek a tight slap. Being reminded of pantyless made Juliana pout at Chuck as she left in haste.

[Sigh] 'That was a tough bullet to dodge, now I have to fix up my situation in a week' thought Chuck to himself, oblivious to his thoughts being read by a being up above him.

Chuck put his pants back on and started to drive the mobster car topless. He began to drive back to the Mafia mansion to meet his brothers. However, his mind was always thinking about how to fix his shameful situation with the ladies.

On the red light road crossing a chick next to him in a car started to strike up a conversation.

Sighing over the fact that he can only look, but cannot eat, Chuck ignored the girl and smoked her as soon as the signal went green.

 'Life is hard,' thought Chuck and sighed.

“Except for your dick”, said a nonexistent voice from up above as she started cracking up over her crude joke.

 

Support us @ pat reon : pa treon.com/xfables

For pre-releases and advance chapters

OUR OTHER BOOKS@ PAT-REON

1. INCEST CURSE (Incest, sole protagonist, mother-son, brother-sister, aunt-nephew, horny cousins, sexy MILF, hot GILF, stealing mother, stealing wife, incest harem)

2. HENTAI GAME TRAPPED ME (Sex adventure, fu*king NPCs, Dating sims, hentai sims, incest sims)

3. WIFE THIEF (Incest, Cheating wives, stealing girlfriends, tricking faithful women, mother-daughter threesome, sisters group sex, harem, multiple marriages)

4. #Pat-reon Exclusive: BLACKMAILER SAGA (Non-consensual/Forced Sex, trapping desperate females, sex for favors, pragmatic protagonist, mother-daughter threesome, sisters threesome, wife stealing, girlfriends stealing, revenge)

5. LONE CUNNING PERVERT IS THE ONLY MALE IN THE POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD (seducing mothers-daughters-grandmothers, sexual domination, making warrior women sex slaves, impregnation, perverted kingdom, pervert system)

6. PORN SEX (transmigration, reincarnation, sex, porn, seducing mother, seducing aunt, seducing cousins, harem, seducing wives, seducing mother-daughter pair, seducing women of power, weak to strong, cultivation)

7. PORN GOD (Ass,bigass,bigboobs,cheating,cock,demons,sex,adventure,harem,porn)

Snapchat: xfables.now
Facebook: facebook.com/xfables.now
Twitter: @XfablesNow
Instagram : xfables.now
PAT-REON: pat reon.com/xfables
Discord: xfables#5861
Email: [email protected]

3