Interlude – The Gods Vision
1.8k 7 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 After the Empire of Valor summoned people from the other world, few things were happening around the other countries as well.

 Firstly, the Kingdom of Rezia. They too, had access to the Summoning Circle. And as the Emperor, they summoned people to their own objectives. Mainly to defeat the Emperor.

 Beyond these two countries, the others were having intern conflicts.

 The Free State of Vortex were having a problem with some of their citizens, and their Leader, Vortex, was taking care of the problem.

 The League of Magic was suffering since the new Head of the Taldwind family was chosen, and with the Crime Syndicate that was causing even more problems throughout the Territories of the families.

 As for The Theocracy of the Chosen, they were having their own skirmishes as ever.

 “Might be time to intervene with this world once again.”

 The figure was looking through a giant observatory. Together with him were two more people, dressing in similar garments.

 White tunics, resembling those of angels, but with few details here and there.

 The middle figure had a long white beard, as well as long white hair. He had deep blue eyes, and resembled an old man. Nonetheless, he was the main figure watching the world of Oros.

 To his left, was a young man eating some fruits, dressed in the same garments as the old man, but laying on some kind of mattress. He had vivid red hair, and eyes of different colors. One being completely black, and the other completely white. Alas, his lazy demeanor left something to be desired.

 To the right of the old man, was another man, with golden hair and a short boxed beard. He had light blue eyes, and a scar on his left shoulder, which he left for show. He was also wearing the same kind of garments as the other two.

 “Gotta say, that emperor really is an insistent guy, huh?”

 Said the man on the mattress, drinking on a silvery goblet. The man to the right, answered him in an angry demeanor, and with a cold voice.

 “You would be wise to help in something like this, Naglan.”

 “Why would I? Those idiots who say that pray to me only care about which side is right. They wouldn’t agree, Dhorasil.”

 “Silence. Both of you.”

 Their conversation was stopped by the old man in between them. Hearing that, both stopped bickering, and returned their attention towards the image.

 “If such a thing is left alone, that man will reach the same plane we reached. I will not allow that.”

 The old man said with a stern look on his face.

 “What’s the plan, then?” Asked Naglan, as he gulped even more on the Goblet.

 “We will use him.”

 The old man pointed towards a boy with a fox.

“Hm? You know that’s impossible, right?.”

 Alas, Dhorasil rebuked, and pointed out that the boy wouldn’t follow any instructions.

 “What makes you believe such a thing, Dhorasil?”

 “It’s fairly simple, father. He has a desire. And you know very well that those with desires, won’t budge towards our instructions.”

 Dhorasil waved his hands on the observatory, shifting towards a conversation the boy had with the Primordial Spirit. Upon seeing that, the old man’s expression changed towards one of rage.

 “She dares to keep her disobedient attitude?!”

 “Well, she does resent us for what we did. I would do the same.”

 While the old man was enraged, Naglan only shrugged, and kept eating. As they watched the image of the conversation between the boy and the Primordial Spirit, the old man understood why his instructions wouldn’t work.

 “Well, I do know that no Sin is available right now, but if I could choose… It would be Pride.

 That in and off itself was a bad thing to the old man. To the ‘Gods’. How can I stop him from doing it? The only sinner who ever listened to me was… The old man was thinking on his first subject, the owner of one of the Sins that was introduced on the World of Oros.

 “Sigh… Will he listen?”

 “Father, you’re not thinking of…”

 “He is. Well, he doesn’t have much of a choice now, does it, Dhorasil?”

 “No. But the Sinner of Greed, huh. Our little brother.”

 The Sinner of Greed. The one who hates the Emperor, Alexander Goldguard as much as he hates the sun.

 “I will contact him. Victor.”

 “It has been a long time, father.

 Not as much as he just said the name of the person, the one called Victor, answered the old man very fast.

 “It has been. I’ll be direct. I have a task for you.”

 “It is related to the Emperor once again, no?

 “Yes, it is.

 “Proceed, father.

 As such, the old man explained the situation of the Emperor summoning people of another world, and that he was very close to his objectives now.

 “I see. Incidentally, I asked one of my subjects to start the Bride Ritual.

 “And what does that have to do with what I just talked about?

 “Oh, father. It has shown me my new bride. And a sacrifice for the ritual in question.

 “So they are…

 “Two of the other worlders, yes. I’ll make preparations for the Bride Ritual, and soon… Very soon, I’ll kill that bastard.

 “I’ll trust you with this task, Victor.

 “By your will, Father Ditemis.

 With that, the connection between the two was severed, and the old man, Ditemis, was looking towards the two targets of Victor.

 A woman, and a boy.

 “I’m sorry for both of you. But this is for a greater good.”

 Ditemis turned around, and walked away from the observatory, letting the other two ‘Gods’ there, watching the two targets of Victor.

 “Hey! Mora-chan~ I know you’re here!”

 With Ditemis walking away, Naglan called someone. Soon, a small girl, a loli, so to speak, was right behind one of the pillars of the observatory.

 “Big Brother Naglan! How!”

 “You’re always here when father is about to use the Observatory. Isn’t it, Dhorasil?”

 “Mora. Use your [Clairvoyance], please.”

 “Mooh~…”

 Pouting while doing so, the small Mora used a spell, and soon, the image of the observatory changed towards the future.

 “Oh! That might be… A bit of a problem.” Said Naglan with a surprised face.

 “It is… Or will. Well, he didn’t ask Mora to do this. So it is father’s problem.” Dhorasil shrugged, and turned around.

 “Yep. We didn’t see anything. Anything at all.” And Mora simply agreed with them.

 The three ‘Gods’, upon seeing what would happen in the future of Victor, only shook their heads, and walked away from the observatory, leaving the vision behind, and whatever information it had.

Uou! A year passed already! Thank god! I wish the corona goes away too.
Anyways, Merry Christmas guys! I hope you guys have a great day, and good meal! See ya next year!

51