Chapter 8
2.9k 8 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________________________________

.....

It's been ten months since Yuki was transported in this world.

During these past months, Yuki spends most of his time inside his Gaming Room and playing different types of DMMO-RPGs.

At the first and second months, Yuki played the DMMO-RPG called [ Shadow Battle ]. He played that game to get himself familiar with the feeling of fighting someone inside the DMMO-RPG.

Also one of the reasons for playing that game was to learn how to wield and use different types of weapons.

Well, he did not exactly learn all kinds of weapons but he manage learn at least ten different types of weapons. Since it's the only type of weapons he felt comfortable with.

It is also the types of weapons that he may plan to equip when he finally plays the YGGDRASIL.

He stopped playing the [ Shadow Battle ] after two months. But not long after he stopped playing that game, he played another DMMO-RPG after that.

Yuki was doing this because he planned to play as much DMMO-RPG as he could before the end of the year. He wants to completely familiarize himself first on playing different genres of DMMO-RPG before he proceeds to play the YGGDRASIL.

In the third month, just the month after he stopped playing the [ Shadow Battle ], he played another DMMO-RPG called, [ Collateral Bullets ]. Its basically a shooting game.

If his purpose on playing the [ Shadow Battle ] was to learn and familiarize himself on Fighting someone with or without a weapon inside a DMMO-RPG. Then, when it comes to this game, the [ Collateral Bullets ], it was to greatly increase his accuracy skill in DMMO-RPG.

In YGGDRASIL, when the player starts casting their spell, an arcane eye or a magic sensor would have appeared in front of the caster. Afterward, the player could manipulate the sensor by sending their spell towards the desired area of their choosing to initiate its power or effect once they're ready to finish casting it. The player's right hand will control the sensor's movements, whilst their left hand directs the sensor's field of view.

When it comes to skill casting,  you really need to have a great focus and accuracy if you want your spell to hit. Especially if the target was moving, making it hit was extremely difficult that's why a great skill inaccuracy was needed.

That's why Yuki decided to play this DMMO-RPG. Even though Yuki is not planning on using a Gun and becoming an Automaton once he played the YGGDRASIL, It will still help him to greatly increase his Accuracy inside the DMMO-RPG.

He played the [ Collateral Bullets ] for a month and a half before he stopped playing it and jumping to another DMMO-RPG.

This time, he played a DMMO-RPG called [ Aberage ]. Aberage was a popular DMMO-RPG, when he searched for the top DMMO-RPG at this year, it was on one of the tops. Even though it's just one of the Popular DMMO-RPG, there's a specific reason on why did he choose to play this DMMO-RPG.

It was because, In the Novel, it was mentioned that, some of Ainz's Guildmates played this DMMO-RPG before they even played the YGGDRASIL, It even comes to the extent that one of Ainz Guildmates almost quit YGGDRASIL when he finds out that one of his Guildmates is a higher rank than him in this game.

The DMMO-RPG Aberage involved players building their own power suits, and then using them to fight each other.

Moreover, there are players who could utilize their own respective character build through customization. This includes a balanced type with average armor or the kind that uses paper armor, high speed, and high firepower.

Yuki tried playing this DMMO-RPG with a mindset that he will only play this for a month or two as he also needs to test the other DMMO-RPGs.

But during his first month, he was hooked on the game immediately. He didn't even notice that it's been a month already. Time passes by and it's already three months but Yuki was still playing the game.

If it is a question if Yuki had already familiarized himself on playing in DMMO-RPGs, then he was already too familiar with it. He even learned already the things that he was planning to learn on different DMMO-RPGs just by playing [ Aberage ] alone.

All the fighting and weapon techniques that he learned on the [ Shadow Battle ] were being applied on this DMMO-RPG as it also includes fighting and weapons so he was getting better and better at it as time passes.

His accuracy also improved tremendously as the opponents that he was shooting down in this game are much more faster and agile than the one in [ Collateral Bullets ] that he played before.

His senses and controls inside the game became much better since playing this game needs a lot of mental effort and focus to play since playing this game was like watching a camera footage of someone running while an earthquake is happening. Literally, sometimes, you don't know what is even going on anymore as every fight became very chaotic once it starts.

For almost seven months, Yuki never played any other DMMO-RPG but this. He was really hooked on it, but even though he really liked the game, he didn't spend even a single money on it.

But sometimes, he was already on the verge of pulling out money especially when he saw some newly updated equipment that has been released in the shops. Nobody can blame him as his equipment suck.

He didn't spend even s single money even though he can, that's why he was so frustrated with himself. But the only thought that is keeping him positive through all this time was the moment that the official announcement of the release date of YGGDRASIL was released publicly.

This made him shout and almost jump through the roof. His frustrations were immediately replaced by excitement for the next year.

That's why he manages to hold himself for not buying anything on [ Aberage ] and just promise to himself that.

"... Once the YGGDRASIL was released. I swear that I will spam click every buy button of every goddamn Cash item in that game, just you wait YGGDRASIL. Daddy's coming."

_______________________________________________

102