Chapter 13
2.7k 10 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's already been two and a half months since Yuki started playing YGGDRASIL. During those days of continuously grinding exp, so many things have happened already.

Last month, the game YGGDRASIL, was finally released to the public officially, and just like what Yuki thought, it made an uproar. In just two weeks after it was released, the server of YGGDRASIL became so packed. So many new Players are being spawned in different areas in each realm.

Also at that time, Yuki finally saw and encounter his first Demi-humans and Heteromorphic players in NIFLHEIM ever since he started playing the game. 

They are all harmless, they just became scared or surprised when they saw Yuki but that's the extent of their reactions. Some of them even thought that Yuki's avatar looks cool. Yuki on the other hand, is very friendly towards the newbies. 

He even helps and guides newbies whenever he is asked for it. He doesn't help all the ones that he meets but sometimes, he agrees to some of them. Especially if they have a cute voice and sound like a girl.

He also keeps hunting on the edge part and slowly pushing his way towards the center of Niflheim. He doesn't want to take the risks since there's no reason for him to take things fast and also the penalties for dying are such a B*tch. He can't just speedrun his way towards the whole world even though he has good items.

The thing in YGGDRASIL is, getting Levels and Exp is really easy, but losing them is much easier. That's why Yuki doesn't want to risk going further towards the center, just for much higher rewards when he's still getting a decent amount of it on wherever he's currently on. He will just decide to go further if the rewards he's getting are not enough anymore.

So far, all the days that Yuki had after all these events are relatively normal. He just keeps grinding Exps for his Classes since he needs to level it all up before he goes to other worlds for the materials and quests.

In just a half month, Yuki manages to max out some of his classes already, and of course, by doing so, he also got a bunch of new skills and new classes that are related to the class he maxed out, but he didn't equip it all, only those he deemed necessary. He even unequipped the first job classes he got since Yuki thought that those classes don't really fit for grinding Exps. 

He also obtained and get some classes he wants by doing and accomplishing some achievements. Such as [ Weapon Mastery ] and [ Slayer ].

He manages to complete all that for just half a month worth of playing.

He also buys some Cash Ite— wrong. 

Take two.

Yuki had bought EVERY Cash item in the shop, whether it's necessary or not. An item he can use, or not. He knows what it does, or not. Literally everything that pops out in the shop.

Every Cash item that's getting patch and put in the shop, Yuki will immediately buy ALL the things as much as he is allowed to.

If every player only has a buy-quantity limit for certain items, he will certainly max it out. 

If the item in the shop has a limited quantity, he will buy it all and put the sold-out icon himself on it.

If the item doesn't have a quantity, then he will have at least a hundred stacks of it in his inventory. 

Yuki, is what most people call, a Whale. A big, gigantic whale. The majority of Players in YGGDRASIL are so anxious whenever a new quantity-limited item will be released, especially for those who really want a bite of that particular item. They need to be quick because they know that items like this don't stay available in the shop for 5 seconds. 5 seconds before the 'Sold out' icon appears.

It's like this all the time, this phenomenon is called by most Players 'The 5 seconds rule'. This is not an actual thing, but this is still happening because of one Player that likes to harvest all the Cash Items for himself, Yuki.

Not only Cash items but Yuki also has a lot of Self-Made and customized Items. He made a lot of his own Equipment and Customized some already made Equipment to match it to his liking.

Judging by the look of his character, someone might say that he is a warrior, but in reality, he is, and also not. He is a warrior. He does things that a normal warrior does, but for a warrior, the number of Tiered spells and the amount of MP he also has, are already enough to make a full-fledged magic caster cry.

Yuki has a full-plated armor and a Spear for a weapon, if someone were to check his Mp using a spell, they will see that he only has 10 MP stats. With these details, no one would be blamed if they were to think that Yuki is just your everyday Fighter.

But in reality, all of that is just a front. A front to cover what's on the back. A problematic problem that needs to be hidden.

Yuki has a Ring, a special one that can Seal some of his Stats. Not hide, but Seal. 

This is to remove the unnecessary and unwanted attention that's starting to harbor around him.

He's notably too strong. Extremely strong. Compare to a Player that has the same level as him, he's completely unmatched. At the current state of every Players in YGGDRASIL, he can literally one-shot anyone by just moving around.

That's why he decided to seal off his unnecessary large stats and pull it down to a convincing amount... Except for the Defense and HP stats. He needs to keep those in a high number for obvious reasons. 

The Ring uses a Sealing method to do all these things. But Sealing is different than Hiding.

Using various means, a Player can see if the other Player is hiding the info of their stat. But if the Stats are Sealed, it can not be seen through. Simply because, it's not there anymore.

For reference. If someone asked you to show them all your money, you can only show them what u have in your wallet, but the one that's kept in the bank won't be, unless you bring it out yourself. it is like that.

A sealing method is unheard for every Players.

The Ring is not something that Yuki bought in the shop, but it was crafted by himself. A Self-Made Item. Sealing is also a method that Yuki created, or at least the first Player that thought and use such a method.

So all of that is just for the safe route. Unnecessary attention will only give him a bunch of nuisance, and for the current him, it is not needed. He still has a lot to do, and being in the spotlight is the last thing he would want.

He is also being careful about the very existence of the YGGDRASIL'S wiki, that's why he doesn't want to reveal any information about him.

Especially now that the numbers Players inside the game are continuously growing at a rapid pace.

But so far, Yuki's everyday life was a repeating process between Grinding, Hunting, Mining, Raiding dungeons, and doing Quests. One can say that it is a peaceful and nice pace. Yuki likes it, he doesn't mind doing this every day, but Yuki himself knows that this is nothing but a wishful thinking and this Game is bound to be Chaotic as days go by. 

That's the sole reason why he's working/playing so hard, to prepare for what's about to come. To prepare for the future. 

But for the moment, he'll just enjoy his current peaceful pace. 

That is actually about to end...

__________________________________________________________________

IGN: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Gender: Male

Race: Undead / Heteromorphic

Level: 65

_____________________

Hp: 213

_____________________

Mp: 10 +

_____________________

Phy Atk: 70

_____________________

Phy Def: 172

_____________________

Agility: 68

_____________________

Mag Atk: 42

_____________________

Mag Def: 197

_____________________

Resist: 100

_____________________

Special: 100

_____________________

Total Stats: 972

Vampire (15)

Arch Vampire (2)

Origin (1)

__________________________________

Weapon Master (7)

Blood Drinker (6)

Fighter (10)

Armored Mage (4)

Slayer (5)

Battle Cleric (5)

Summoner(4)

Battle Mage (6)

***

|÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷|

[ Ring of Succ ]

— An Accessory (Ring) that can be used to absorb a particular amount of the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿's stats. The absorbed Stats will be stored inside the Equipment (Ring) and can be taken out if the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿's wishes to do so.

Type: Accessory ( Self Made Weapon )

Class: Divine

Creator: Cadiz Etrama Di Raizel

User: Cadiz Etrama Di Raizel

Status: Private Item

|÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷|

* Command 1 *

[ Absorb ]

— When activated, The Accessory (Ring) will absorb the stats of the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿. The exact amount and what Stat it will absorb is chosen by the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Full Seal Release ] 

— All the amount of Stats that are stored inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released and give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Full Seal Mana Release ]

— All the amount of Mp stats that are stored inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released and give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

* Command 2 *

[ Level 1 Status Release ]

— 5 percent (5%) of all the stored Stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released and then back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Level 2 Status Release ]

— 10 percent (10%) of all the stored Stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released then give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Level 3 Status Release ]

— 30 percent (30%) of all the stored Stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released then give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Level 4 Status Release ]

— 50 percent (50%) of all the stored Stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released then give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

|÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷|

* Command 3 *

[ Level 1 Mana Release ]

— 5 percent (5%) of all the stored Mp stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released and then back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Level 2 Mana Release ]

— 10 percent (10%) of all the stored Mp stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released then give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Level 3 Mana Release ]

— 30 percent (30%) of all the stored Mp stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released then give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

[ Level 4 Mana Release ]

— 50 percent (50%) of all the stored Mp stats inside the Accessory (Ring) will be released then give back to the 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿.

98