Chapter 46
1.4k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*Emoticons Ahead. Proceed with caution.*

New Patch Update •

Contents:

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Mana Potions

— We decided to remove the Mana Potions in-game cause it's getting abused and misused by a lot of Players.

We've been getting a lot of reports lately about the Spell Spamming meta, that many Players are not happy about.

At first, we thought that putting a limit to the Usage of Mana Potions per day might solve the problem, but after analyzing it more carefully, we deemed that this problem will continue and gets much worse and there's only one solution to end this problem.

By removing it in the game.

We know that this decision of ours is pretty sudden because we didn't include this in our upcoming update list.

But there's a reason for this.

To make up for the removal of the Mana Potion, and to the Players that invested a huge amount in it, we decided to let the already existing Mana Potions be kept.

Meaning, all bought Mana Potions before the patch, will not disappear in your storage or inventory.

Though the purchase of it from the store will be impossible as we removed it already from its availability.

This very fact is the reason why we didn't make any announcement regarding this matter. After all, we like to avoid problems in the store because we know that waves of Players would surely buy Mana Potions in bulk after knowing this news.

Many can take this chance to get an advantage over the others, and we don't want any new Problems arising from this when we just solved it.

So Players, make sure to use the remaining Mana Potions you have in your hands because that's the very last bunch of it.

But if you didn't manage to get one before this patch, then, I and the whole YGGDRASIL community, are very sorry for your loss.

~ Love, Admins

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Powered Suits

— Ever since the very first year of the game, we are getting many complaints about how Low-Level Players struggle a lot to grind and gain something due to High Leveled Players that like to PK Low leveled Players.

Back then, we just don't have any answers for this. We admit that we don't know a solution for this.

But now, we finally do.

Introducing, the Powered Suits.

With the Help of this new Item/Equipment, any Player can finally increase their combat capability without suffering any drawbacks, or the need to sacrifice their Class Levels.

Another great thing about the Powered Suits is that it does not only helps Low Leveled Players but also helps any Non Combat oriented Players.

Plus to all of that is that, it's a mechanized suit. So if you're someone that likes the Mech genre, or came from games that have a touch of Mechs in it, now you can also experience it here in YGGDRASIL.

Though the Abilities of it will not be explained further because it's really complex.

That job is now up to you, the Players. All of it is yours to find out.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

8 More...

_______________________________________________________________________

__________ NEW POST __________

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

( Free ) 🔓

[ ⚔️ ] YGGDRASIL

~ Posted by user 𝗞𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗼 ( 5/20/2144 )

𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗟𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗠 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦

— Yes, to those that don't know the news yet, you read the title of this post correctly, Niflheim is now officially, OFF LIMITS.

Well, not technically off-limits since anyone can still enter, at least that's what it seems, but you can only stay there for a certain short amount of time before, you get killed.

Yeah yeah, I know that I sounded like, I'm just describing the Niflheim we know every day even before this but it's different now.

Before, the reason why you will be killed in Niflheim is either of these two, either you failed to PK and lost, or you get hunted down by Raizel and his minions. Given the fact that Niflheim is Raizel's turf.

But now, none of that will happen, or need to happen, because you will just die regardless.

Some of you might ask how.

Well, you will die because your HP will rapidly go down to zero.

Simple as that.

Every second you stay there, your HP decreases by 1. No matter where you are, even in Safe Zone you still die.

Your resistance doesn't matter.

It's so absurd.

You can die in the Safe Zone. You die in the Zone where dying is supposed to be impossible! Tell me how any of this makes sense!

But anyway, yeah that's it. That's all I know as of now.

Me and my friends encountered this phenomenon this morning as we hop there.

We almost died, good thing that we immediately realized what was happening and teleport back to where we came from.

After that, we tried experimenting by going back there after replenishing our HPs, you know, just to make sure that it is not us. But yeah, it happened again.

After that, we saw several Players having some problems too that's why we already stopped doing it like idiots because we already realized what exactly is going on.

Well, not exactly up to the point that we already know what's the cause of it, but at least we are 100% sure that by going to Niflheim, your HP decreases until you die.

We have yet to find the reason for this happening, but I doubt that it is a glitch or a new feature in the World itself. The Devs are crazy but not that Crazy.

Well, I'm sorry if that's all I know, even I have some questions too, but sadly, I know nothing too.

By the time I posted this, I just logged out from the game.

I don't know much still but I'll try to find more information about the Niflheim situation and once I do, I'll update you guys here.

That's all, have a nice day.

EDIT: News!!!!! Turns out that the Poison in Niflheim doesn't harm any Heteromorphic. My friend said that a friend of his friend is a high-level Heteromorphic Player from NIFLHEIM, and that guy said that he doesn't suffer any of the poison stuff. That he and that guy's other friends are completely fine, in fact, they got buffs out of nowhere that made them stronger. A complete opposite to what's happening in the majority of us right now. I also saw some other Posts here by the Users that claim to be a Heteromorphic from Niflheim, that they suffered in the same good sh*t too. That's all I gathered, for now, I'll update this post again if I find more.

EDIT2: News!!!!! What I said previously turns out to be, somewhat wrong.

"Poison doesn't affect Heteromorphic Players."

That statement. Yeah, but, they do actually. It looks like the poison thing is just one of the few things that can happen while you are in Niflheim, there are many more, and all of them differ based on the type of Class you got. Even Heteromorphic Classes are not exempted from it.

Every bracket of Non-Heteromorphic Classes seems to have different types of debuffs when they are in NIFLHEIM.

I don't know why the Poison thing happened to many of us though.

But yeah, sorry for scaring some of you. I promise, next time, I'll check my facts first before spitting any of this out. That's all, have a nice day.

EDIT3: I think that this piece of information is quite known now already given the fact that it was originally theorized and proved by a popular streamer, but since I made an incorrect statement regarding about it, I'll just correct it cause why not. So, it turns out that, not all Non-Heteromorphic are safe from the Debuffs effects in Niflheim. Heteromorphic Players with a Negative alignment seems to be the only one that gets the benefit, but every Player that has a somewhat Positive, whether you're a Heteromorphic or not, gets the hammer. Though Heteromorphics are still better than non Heteromorphic Players in this case cause it seems like, they get some forgiving debuffs, compared to their counterparts that is. At least that is how it is currently.

EDIT4: IT'S F*CKING RAIZEL! He's the one behind all of this. It's that f*cker. HAHAHAHA!

Yeah, nothing has been proven that it's actually him, but it's gotta be him. I can bet my house that it is him. There's no way that all of this is caused by another Player. I'm 99.99999% sure on this one. If it's somebody, it's gotta be him.

Okay, first of all, I just got this news, but all these happenings turn out to be an effect of a World-Class Item.

This whole situation has a World Item involved in it. No one knows what it is, but some World Class Item holders proved it by going to Niflheim and showing that they're not suffering from any debuffs or negative effects at all.

That alone, solidify this fact cause World Item effects, don't affect World Item Holders.

The first time I heard this news, It immediately clicked in my head. Everything makes sense now. All of it finally lined up.

It's f*cking Raizel.

Okay, now for the second point why it's him. WCI are valuable items, this is undeniable right? So why would anyone do this? It's just a waste, and why Nfilheim of all the Worlds?

Unless, Raizel is the one who did it.

Niflheim is his.

And by doing all of this, he'll get a huge amount of benefits cause he will drive out many Players from that world. Whatever he's hiding there, will be much kept.

Third point, and this is just to support my second point.

According to the Players from Niflheim, anyone can explore the entirety of Niflheim freely, BUT! There are some certain areas that anyone that doesn't belong to Raizel's circle, should avoid no matter what.

Why?

I don't know, everyone seemed to be tight-lipped about it.

But overall, it's basically, If a certain area has a red mark in it, go explore somewhere else without questioning why. All Players who are foolish enough to force their way in, have not been seen again in NIFLHEIM.

Again, not my words.

Anyway, now, this brings us all in the final point. Given what I said in the third and second points, do you guys really believe that Raizel will let someone else do this with or without his knowing? That a random dude will just plant a World-Class Item in his backyard?

Absolutely not. I mean, come on, we all know that f*cker.

We all know how selfish Raizel is, he's the hoarder for reason, so there's just no way that he'll let something like this to happen. If he knew that someone planted a World-Class Item there, he will surely hunt them down and take the WCI for himself... and use it in the same way cause why not.

I swear, Raizel is the only irregularity here. I feel like YGGDRASIL without him is way more peaceful.

That man is f*cking insane.

Anyway, that's all my points, for now. Though I hope I managed to convince you guys with these facts.

I may be wrong, but for now, these are facts in my head.

I'll just update this once again if I find more.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 2.2m | 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 56.2k | 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 102k

___________________________________

[🖼] Raizel69  𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿  📌

Hey I'm that guy hahaha.

👍 3.2k | 👎 6.4m | 🗒430.5k

___________________________________

Join my Pat-reon to read the upcoming advanced Chapters.

www.Pa-treon.com/Evrabonzz

57