1.01 Y
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Agent 62. Company Alpha" announced the representative upon the stage overlooking the lot of them. A total of seventy-eight figures standing in rows as they continuously called us forward. Silently watching as Agent 62 moved from her position to stand in the designated area of Alpha Company. 

Amongst the crowd stood a figure, slim, of medium build and just like the  rest of the figures was standing in uniform which consisted of a full-body suit and a helmet that engulfs the head, the dark tinted surface making it impossible to make out the face within. 

The figure was named York Darrows and he was panicking inside. It wasn't suppose to turn out like this. He was suppose to just attend to get the earliest degree and make money for his struggling village so why...

"Agent 14. Company Betam." the announcer listed the monotonous voice reverberating  as it bounced off the pristine white walls as a large hulking figure disengaged itself from the crowd to stand alongside the others in Betam Company. 

"Where is June when I need her... it sucks enough that we're not allowed to tell each other if we passed or failed initiation!" York grumbled to himself. 

How did he get into this situation? He was only looking for a club to join with June... how did they get roped into this secret organization stuff. Darn it he was getting nervous again. 

York glanced around the room to find something, anything, to calm him down and then words deafened his ears.

"Agent Y!" a voice shook him awake and York frantically took in his surroundings only to find a figure, another agent, in front of him. Their build was slender and on their shoulder was a patch reading V1

"Agent Y..., you alright there?" the voice transmitted into Yukon's head, courtesy of the mask that he had on, to which York groaned. 

"Never been better... first mission jitters you know." York yawned as he stretched to get the kinks out of his body and looked toward the other agents within the room.  

A figure stood in the corner messing with their gauntlet a huge X splashed across the part of his mask where the mouth would be. 

a figure sat near the entrance. The hulking figure towered over York despite currently sitting down with an O on their torso. 

A short figure sat nearby their attention set on the O-figure with a T splashed on her leg seemingly having a conversation with the figure next to her. 

"How far until we approach the DZ?" York asked and V checked something on her wrist. 

"Rotunda! ETA on the DZ?" 

"Agent V! Rotunda speaking, I read you loud and clear, ETA is in five give or take. You should start your briefing as we have a limited window of time for this DZ. I will not be able to make a second pass"

"Roger that Rotunda. All agents assemble for a briefing of our mission." 

Both O and T stood up to wander over alongside X. Yukon was already sitting nearby V so he stood up to listen to her... despite the fact that the briefing could have been broadcasted to their helmets no matter the distance. 

"The objective today is a simple infiltration and retrieval. The location is the mansion of Lord Ronze De'Monticourt of the ICA Trade Federation. The known reason for obtaining Lord status was his heavy contributions in the Military Suits field but our client has reasons to believe that this is all the stolen work of the now deceased Hugh Russo. Agents concurrently in the field is Agent A who was given the task of infiltration and information gathering." Agent V explained.

"From the messages that she has been sending to Command, it seems she has found evidence of Lord De'Monticourt's wrongdoings and it is our goal to retrieve the key intel alongside Agent A. Tonight the lord  is holding a banquet... more precisely a masquerade ball. It is preferred if we are not discovered. Rotunda will be picking us up once the signal has been sent at the coordinates that are being sent to you now." Agent V explained.

"Rotunda speaking! Arriving at the DZ prepare to drop alongside the cargo. Opening hanger doors in 10." Rotunda announced.

"Roger that Rotunda, Agents... See you on the ground." Agent V replied and within a few seconds of her replying the doors opened and we all jumped out.

As the five figures and their cargo dropped into the forest below Rotunda whirled the dropship away from the zone lest she trips any of the sensors around the mansion in the horizon. 

The pilot watched as they dropped before punching in a few buttons. 

"Command! This is Rotunda. Confirming a successful drop for Squad 2. Mission is now in operation. Rotunda signing off to await evac signal." 

"Roger that Rotunda, stay hidden stay safe. " Command confirmed before all of it shut down with static. 

0