SS2 Hunt
566 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: I swear I had this planned before season 2 of the mandalorian aired, you might not believe me but whatever, this needs to happen for plot shit later on.

 

“So why are we keeping the meatbag alive? We should just deactivate him and get it over with,” Sparky inquired, pointing at the gagged and hogtied scrapper laying unconscious on the floor.

“Did you manage to find what I asked you to get?” replies Atin.

“it was hard but yes, I don’t see how that answers my question though,” Asks Sparky.

Looking away from Miilos sleeping face, Atin turns to sparky and answers, “Then I know exactly what we’re going to do with him.” A smile crept onto Atin’s face as he continued, “Let Miilo sleep and drag the scrapper to my work room, I need to fix floaty before we go any further.”

“You still didn’t tell me what we’re going to do with him!” Sparky yelled, causing Miilo to stir in her sleep and let out an unhappy groan.

“Hush you insane droid, you’ll wake her up and I don’t want her to know what were about to do. Just keep shocking him every time it looks like he’ll wake up and I’ll explain later.” With that Atin was off to his workshop, Floaty in his arms and a look of contemplation on his face as he made his way through the empty hallway.

“Okay I’m ready, Wake him up.” There was a splash as Sparky emptied a bucket of cooling fluid onto the unconscious scrapper, causing him to jerk awake and let out a series of muffled noises as he tried to get rid of his bonds. “Are you done yet?” Atin was squatting in front of the scrapper and looked the scrapper in his eyes, the scrappers flailing quickly died down as he gave Atin a death stare. “Well if looks could kill you probably wouldn’t be on this planet. Sparky, he’s the one who got the jump on you by the way, he insisted that we just end you and be done with it, but I have a better idea, you see I wasn’t entirely honest with you,” A questioning look dawned on the scrappers face as he listened to Atin speak, “I’m not really the child of some soft republic senator, my name is Atin Kryze, son of Satine Kryze, the current duchess of Mandalore.” The scrappers eyes widened at the mention of this, Atin continued, “you’ve probably heard the stories, that were some of the fiercest warriors and hunters in the galaxy, I’ll admit some of them are exaggerated, especially now that Mandalore is officially a pacifist government, but that doesn’t mean we’ve lost our fangs, in fact you are about to help me on my very first hunt.” After a slight pause Atin continued, “now you’re probably thinking to yourself, why is he telling me all this? Well I’m glad you asked, from the way you spoke earlier its clear to me that what you planned to do to Miilo, you’ve done numerous times before and I plan to let you experience the same helplessness your previous victims must have felt when you captured them, well probably not the same but its close enough.” Without breaking eye contact Atin spoke to sparky, “I’m actually curious as to what this piece of trash has to say in his defence.” Atin removed the dirty rag that served as a gag and the scrapper screamed,

“ILL KILL YOU, YOU WORTHLESS Bra-Mmmmmmmppph.”

Stuffing the rag back into his mouth Atin spoke again, “Well that was stupid, doesn’t matter anyway, we’re done here.” Looking up at Sparky Atin continued, “Let’s get going, it should be sleeping right now.”

A mapping drone landed in Atin’s hand as he sat in his hover chair. “It’s still sleeping, Sparky you know the plan, help me set up then get in position.” 30 minutes later the restrained scrapper was dangling from the top of the cave entrance, covered head to toe in blinking explosives, a white container hung from his neck and a few cables were tied to his waist leading toward the ground. About 100 meters away, Atin sat on his hover chair hidden behind a large rock and sparky was at the other end of the cables tied to the scrapper, Electrostaff at the ready. Click, Atin hit a button on his armrest and the container around the scrappers neck burst open, dousing him in a foul smelling liquid. ‘Lets see if this works, Lasat pheromones should do the trick, frankly im surprised sparky could even get it.’ The ground began to shake as a deep growl escaped from the cave entrance, the scrapper had long since figured out where they were and after hearing that growl, grew ever more frantic as he tried to get out of his bonds. Silence fell when the shaking stopped, seconds later a thick pink tongue shot out of the ground, flying toward the tied up scrapper and wrapping itself around him trying to pull him down. “Now Sparky!” Atin yelled and saw the tongue twitch slightly as his voice rang out. Bzzzzzzzzzt, Sparky slammed the Electrostaff into the cluster of cables at his feet, sending electricity up the cable and shocking both Jeff and the scrapper. Jeff let out a bone chilling screech as it got electrocuted and burst out of the ground, as if unwilling to let go of its food Jeff’s tongue was still wrapped around the scrapper as it tried to pull him down but the durasteel cable holding him held up. Jeff was partially out of the ground when the shock stick ran out of power, ’needs to be more visible if this is going to work’ Atin thought to himself. Looking at the fleeing sparky, Jeff let out a frustrated roar and turned his attention back to the scrapper, a few seconds later smoke started rising from the scrapper as green liquid begun oozing out of its tongue. ‘That’s going to be a problem’ Seeing most of his explosives fall from the sky as Jeff held the scrapper, Atin knew he had to make a choice, ‘plan B then.’

Jeff was now directly underneath the scrapper with only its head and a small part of its body above ground, as the explosives fell to the ground Atin hit another button on his armrest, BOOOM the few explosives still strapped to the scrapper and those falling from the sky detonated, though its scales were intact, a few eyes on the side of Jeff’s head, the tip of its tongue and the scrapper were destroyed in the resulting blast. The screech that came from Jeff was so loud it caused Atin’s ears to ring, Atin rushed out from behind the rock and crushed a small glass bottle in his hand, spilling its contents and releasing a foul smell. ‘No turning back now’ Rooooaaaaaar!!!! Jeff let out an angered roar as it saw Atin zoom in front of him. “Get ready sparky, make sure I don’t die will you.” Atin couldn’t help but feel exited as he spoke to sparky and set his reckless plan into motion. Giving Jeff a moving target seemed to work as he immediately gave chase, Atin managed to get about 30 meters away before Jeff caught up and his massive maw opened, swallowing Atin hover chair and all. Click, Atin hit another button on his armrest.

After getting out of sight sparky stood with a holo-pad in his hands, since shocking Jeff and retreating he had been busy adjusting the aim of the harpoon launchers they had set up at the cave entrance. Six harpoon launchers, located at the top of the archway that served as the entrance to the cave jerked back and forth as Sparky made his adjustments, “Get ready sparky, make sure I don’t die will you.” Atin’s voice rung out of the communicator and sparky mumbled to himself, “Maybe I should just let Jeff eat………. No, Floaty said the mistress needs meat for her cpu to run at peak efficiency. Stupid meatbag ordering me around.” A few sparks burst from Sparky’s head as he let out a frustrated sigh. Seeing Jeff’s maw shut, Sparky waited a few seconds before firing the harpoons, flying through the air all six harpoons found their mark, piercing Jeff’s body close to where the worm had breached. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt, the modified power cell came to life as an electric current, much more powerful than Sparky’s previous attack surged through the cables attached to the harpoons.

After hitting the button on his armrest, numerous compartments on the hover chair opened releasing a torrent of explosives, hundreds found its way down Jeff’s throat before the harpoons hit and activated. Roooooaaaaaaaaarr, as the power cell sprung to life an electrocuted Jeff he reared his head and let out a pained screech as the current made its way through his body. Using the hover chair as a foothold, Atin leapt out of Jeff’s mouth, leaving the hover chair behind. Atin found himself flying through the air high above Jeff and was taken aback for a second as he thought to himself  ‘How the hell am I so high up.’ Looking down and seeing Sparky astride the basilisk droid charging up toward him Atin Pressed the detonator, Boooooooom the blast tore through Jeff’s flesh, destroying most of his head and a large chunk of his body near it, a mix between a screech and a whimper rang out as Jeff took his last breath and slumped lifeless to the floor.

 

13