Set off
356 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the ship Wolf looked at the ten new recruits. All of them passed the test set by Kuro, gaining his approval. They could use any means to get past him, doing it one by one was not necessary.

The one who drew his attention the most was the big red nosed man. He wore weird makeup, having two blue lines above both his eyes with red lips.

"I am Wolf, the captain of this crew. Some of you may have heard of Phantom, that is what I am called here in Louguetown. This is Kuro, who you've met. Now introduce yourselves."

All the men grinned, it was Phantom.

They spoke loudly, each one trying to outdo the last to make an impression on Wolf.

Wolf took down their names and remembered their faces.

Buggy was easy to remember, he was the only one here with a red nose and makeup.

That night, Wolf spoke to each one of the members telling them that he would take care of them. All of them would become famous as long as they stuck with him, as he would conquer the Grand Line.

"Conquer the Grand Line? You're funny, people like you are the first ones to be swallowed by the wave."

Buggy laughed as he interrupted Wolf.

"How would you know? Have you sailed the Grand Line before?"

Wolf questioned Buggy.

Buggy grinned, showing his pearly white teeth. Indeed, he has been to the Grand Line before. He knew what was out there, and what laid beyond. It's been a few years, but he could still recall the fights he's been in and the things he saw.

"Yes! I'll have you know, my reputation on the sea is fearsome."

He could not reveal too much information because he was hiding the fact that he was a part of the Roger pirates so the world government would not chase after him. If that happened he knew there would be no escape.

"Yeah? What reputation is that?"

Buggy did not respond.

Once Wolf saw how rough the Grand Line was, he would swoop in to save him and turn everyone here into his crew. All he had to do was wait and bide his time.

Seeing as to how Buggy did not reply to him, Wolf turned his attention back to the rest of his crew and gave them a few rules. The most important one was about conflicts, as a crew they were bound to have their fair share of fights eventually as they would be with each other all day every day. To settle them, they would have to wait until they landed at an island.

Their current ship did not give them the space they would need to duke it out. But, Wolf told them that the stronger one was right. They could not injure each other to where they would lose limbs, death or be in bed for a month. Anything else went.

As for positions, Wolf would settle those later. He needed to examine his crew members for a bit longer to get a general idea of their strength.

With that, Wolf sent them all off the bed as he went to his cabin.

Inside was the basic items he needed to have as a captain. A map, a chair and desk. Wolf even had a cabinet that held a few bottles of alcohol.

Leaning back in his chair, Wolf sat both his revolvers down on the desk. His blue eyes just focused on them.

One was old, six years old at least. It was the one he acquired on the ship when he was stealing with his friends. The other one he brought in the last three years.

One black the other silver. These guns were his weapons of choice.

They packed a punch and all Wolf needed was one shot to kill someone.

The hairpin in his hair was also a weapon. It looked ordinary, but it was actually a needle like weapon. Long like a dagger, but thin as a needle. It was hidden due to the small brown sheath.

No one knew that it was a weapon because it looked like a long hairpin.

Wolf only used it if he needed to, but he rarely needed to use it. The needle like weapon was only used in melee situations when his opponent was too close for him to get a shot off.

Glancing over the log pose on his wrist, Wolf wondered where it would take him next.

When morning came, Wolf's ship had already set sail. It was not until later did everyone in Loguetown who knew his name realize that Phantom has left the island.

12