Normal day 2
12.7k 29 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[What's with that bewitching smile. Is she mocking at me? But she looked cute in that smile, though. Ooh I soo wanna talk with her. .....]

"Touya where are you looking... Pay attention to me...", the teacher scolded.

"Yes, miss" I replied.

[wait did I hear it right, she said to pay attention to me........ What's with me thinking all dirty] I grinned.

"Meet me after school" , She commanded.

I replied nothing and sat with a gloomy look.

My Homeroom Teacher- Hina Suzuki 

-Looks young but married

-Looks young but married.

-Dark blue hair

-Strict

-B- 88   W-62   H-89 (in cms)  172 cms (looks taller in heels)

----------------------------------------------

During Lunch break, i went to the roof of our school alone with a pair of sandwich in my hand. I thought as I leaned over the guardrail.

What should i do.. I also want a girlfriend.. Even Dai has one.... Whenever i confess to anyone they accept it first but then reject after a few days........... I want to confess to Rin but what will I do if she also rejects me...Will i be able to look into her eyes any longer?...............UUUgh I don't understand anything anymore. Today again I have to visit the teacher after school. Since a few days she is always commanding me to meet her after school for the silliest things.]

I gazed at my childhood friend Yui Nakamura who was busy playing basketball. She is good at all sports and is super strong. She and my sister are both in the same class and we three used to play together when we were children. But after a few days, she started avoiding me. Whenever she and my sister exchanged glances, I could see the sparks flying around them.

She noticed me peeking at her so I waved my hand but she completely turned a cold eye towards me. Probably she has a boyfriend by now.

Childhood Friend- Yui Nakamura 

Childhood Friend- Yui Nakamura         

-High school 3rd year

-Blonde

-Athletic

-Strong

-B- 86  W- 61  H-88

-----------------------------------------------------

I turned back and was heading for the roof's door.

(sfx- click) The door opened and came out Rin from inside. We both faced each other she was also holding a sandwich in her hand. 

"H...Hi" , I greeted.

"Hi" , she said.

I didn't continue the conversation anymore and rushes towards the door. When I crossed her she said, "You were staring at me right.?"

Unlike any other cliche character, I didn't stop......I continued walking and passed through the door answering "No..., I guess you were mistaken"

"Why are you running away?"

Now i stopped.

"I am not, there is no need for me to run away," I said facing her.

"You were staring at me since last year, right"

"I said Nooo"

"Even when you have a girlfriend, You used to stare at me"

"........"

" I knew it......... I often felt your gazes on me"

" So what now....... do you want to report me ?... Or label as a stalker?"

"None of them"

"Huh?"

"If I wanted to report you then I would have done that a long time ago.."

"What do you mean?"

" I mean I don't hate being stared by you." , she murmured silently. She looked cute.

I couldn't resist myself anymore.

"I LOVE YOU," I spoke automatically like an instinct.

She looked shocked as she dropped her earphones as well as her sandwich.

"Sorry sorry" , I apologized and turned towards the stairs to run away. 

"Wait *hugs tightly from behind* " she continued "are you serious?"

162