Rin’s house
6.5k 10 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*call cut*

[I forgot to ask her address.]

*ping*

I checked my phone, Rin sent me her location.

-- "I am sure you don't know my address, even though we are dating. ?" It said.

 

[She got me.]

I went to the convenience store and bought 3 ice creams 2 for myself and one Rin. Also, I bought a packet of sweets to gift their parents. I remember Rin once telling me that her parents love sweets. Parents include both her father and mother. I was a bit afraid of meeting her father so soon but I pushed myself to not be a coward. But whenever I think about me and Rin dating, it still seems like a dream. She is a beauty and cute at the same time, introverted and plugs earphones whenever she is alone, also a little foul-mouthed whenever anyone tries to strike a conversation with her. 

With the polythene cover still in my hand and halfway to Rin's house, I noticed a shrine. I went inside it, offered 500yen, clapped twice, and prayed.

- -please, please let me be with forever without any obstacles, I promise to offer you 500 yen every week if things go alright.--

Finally, I reached Rin's house, no it's actually an apartment with around 15 floors.. In the address she sent, it said 13th floor flat 1301. The security seemed tight but the glass door and elevator gates in front of me were opening on their own. There were an old lady and a guy who sat in front of a desk and greeted me, (what are they doing in the apartments, is it even an apartment) It was just too fancy.

I arrived at the 13th floor and looked around, there were 4 flats per floor. I searched for 1301 and stood in front of it.

*Triiiiiiing* I rang the bell.

There were a few thuds and sounds which were audible and then the door opened. Rin appeared in front of me.

Huh, in a "Kimono". Her hair and hairpin were out of shape and flabby, Her kimono was looked longer on her right and shorter on her left,  and her right shoulder appeared naked. Her belt around her waist untied and swept on the floor. To think the perfect Rin can look so beautiful even in this shabby state.

She panted. "Come *pant* in," she said and stepped behind a few steps, opening the door for me. I entered the door.

"Rin-chan?"

"Welcome to my house, Touya." She knelt completely with her forehead an inch above the floor with respect and greeted me like a Geisha. If not for her clothes she would have looked like a mature lady.

"What are you doing?, "I asked puzzled, this was the first time anyone greeted like this except for when I visited a hot spring with my sister and someone else, who was it again? I can't remember.

"Rin-chan, by chance, is it your first time someone visiting your house, " I asked.

She lifted her head, raised her torso, and looked at me. Her cheeks were a little read, cheeks fluffed, and teary eyes. She stood up dashed inside a room and shut the door; I still stood at the entrance inside the main door. 

[I was right, It was the first time anyone visited her. Does her mother also greet like this or what? Is it a family tradition? It's too old fashioned.]

The ice creams, I brought looked as if they were melting, I searched for her refrigerator and placed the ice creams in it. Sitting on the sofa and waiting for someone to approach me, I scanned the hall and the adjoining dining hall and kitchen. It's weird there is no photo of anyone anywhere and the house is also too clean for a family.

Hello everyone!

If you are enjoying the story please leave a comment, rating, or review! 

Also feel free for suggestion, and share it with your friends.

My goal for now is to make it to the trending page at least once.

Next chapter on 14 November.9day after tomorrow0

For 4 advanced chapters of You can't escape their Love " join my patreon, some exclusive Pov's of Hina sensei are also posted on Patreon.

 

Thanks for your support,

regards author.

 

 

105