Store
4.3k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Touya's POV---

"Mhm..hm.mhm. *humming music*"

[There it is, the convenience store is just around the corner.]

After going inside I remembered that I already spent some money in the morning, so I took out my purse from my pocket and went through the money I had remaining.

"2150 yen?"

[700 yen for a porn mag, 400 yen for two ice creams so the remaining is 1050 yen. So as an apology gift to my sister, what should I buy for her? I kind of remember her saying she likes Kitkat's different flavors. I can buy a special pack for 1000 yen. Done.]

"Thank you for shopping, come back again."

Standing outside the store with 750 yen and some scraps of paper remaining in my wallet, I stared at the white birds flying in the empty sky of dusk.

[I guess that's it for this week; I spent a lot of money today, it's time to start saving money and getting a part-time job since things are about to get busier.]

"I had a lot of fun today" I heard some girl's voice beside me. "What about you, Daaai?"

The guy who walked along with the girl is Dai who wore a black half sleeve jacket on a full-hand white t-shirt and jeans. I felt happy to see him since I wasn't able to meet or talk with him for a few days.

"Ya.a me too, I had a lot of fun, today," Dai replied with a smile. They looked like a romantic couple. The girl wore a quarter‐size pale pink-colored cardigan and a neat, fluffy white one-piece dress with a blue ribbon tied just a little below her chest and cream-colored purse. She gave off a polished cute and captivating impression from her face. Her bosom looks a bit larger than Rin and also her height almost matches Dais'. She leaned on his shoulder with her eyes closed as she held Dai's left arm with both her hands.

Dai's eyes met with mine.

"Yo! Touya, long time no see" He approached me. He looks delighted to meet me after so long. But the girl clinging to his hand opened her eyes and glared at me with an annoyed face. Her expression clearly told me to mind my own business and get lost from their sight. I responded with a fake smile to her expression and greeted Dai

"Oh! Dai looks like you are doing great"

He came forward for a hug, but she still clung to his arm like a koala to a tree. So we made it by shaking our right hands. According to ethics, I should have stopped our conversation here and leave them to be alone together, but somewhere subconsciously I wanted to annoy that girl even more and see her struggle to hide it from Dai.

"Who's that girl," I asked, looking at her.

"She is my girlfriend, you know, right? I told you a few days ago about her in school."

"Now, that I remember it correctly, wasn't it the day from when you stopped coming to school? What happened?" I asked, even though anyone can easily guess the reason he wasn't coming to school since two days, It is for sure because of his newfound girlfriend. Since it's Dai we are talking about, he should have spent the last two days watching romantic movies and reading shojo mangas.

"I.I...I caught a cold" He stuttered because he is lying. Their eyes met each and both of them smiled, "and Mika... Mi-chan here took care of me until my cold got cured."

[Liar, instead of taking care of him, I bet she was rocking hard on his bed.].

70