The Beginning and the End
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flagship to Houston this is code name alpha, beta, gamma, mango, stanna, serial number MX-321. We are now 5 million kilometers away from the black hole and all three crews are awake and in stable condition after 50 years of cryogenic sleep. Operation “Into the Black Hole” will now commence, activating the Genesis shield to full power now. Five hundred years have passed since the first man walked on the surface of the moon and mankind has now achieved its 4th technological revolution enabling space travel a possibility. Aboard the flagship MX-321 are a space pilot, a cosmologist, and a spacecraft engineer whose sole mission is to answer the question “what is inside a black hole?” that remains unanswered until now. With the use of Venusian core as an active ingredient for the Genesis shield, no space rock or solar flare can destroy it, and not even the law of gravity can affect it thus the flagship remains safe from the hazards of space. The Genesis
To reach the nearest black hole from our home planet, it will take 500 years but with the use of warp technology, it can be shortened to 50 years which is still a long time. The crews of flagship MX-321 will undergo cryogenic sleep to address the time-consuming space travel and it will be left to the ship’s AI named Lydia to maintain the ship's facilities and life support system. With the funding of the Global Federation, the government that supervises Earth, this mission was successfully commenced in the year 1006 new era.
50 years have passed since flagship MX-321 has been launched into space with its three crews and they are now in the vicinity of a black hole located 20 light-years away from Earth. This black hole was discovered by a deep space reconnaissance telescope and given the codename “Licht”. The “Licht” is a black hole that is 5 light-years in diameter.
The spacecraft engineer named Allen Timber was the first to wake up from the deep sleep and was dazzled by the image of space displayed from the monitor. Light itself was being sucked into the center of the black hole and he is very much excited about the prestige and fame he will receive as one of the first human beings to venture into a black hole. Allen then proceeds to help the cosmologist named Ivan Kuznetsov who threw up instantly after waking up from the capsule and the space pilot named Mary Weather who woke up last and immediately proceeded to the ship's AI to confirm any damages to the flagship after 50 years of space travel.
1%....10%...89%...100% system reboot successful this is Lydia your ships AI, The ship’s hull integrity is at excellent condition, the ship’s power source is 25% depleted, the genesis shield is now activated to full power and the life support system is fully operational. After confirming that there are no abnormalities in the flagship, Mary Weather informed Ivan and Allen of the good news. Ivan was delighted to hear the news and immediately send a transmission back to Earth to inform that they are safe on board and now preparing to commence operation “Into the Black Hole”. Instantaneous deep space communication is now possible with the mystery of quantum entanglement solved and put into real-life application. “Flagship to Houston this is flagship MX-321, we are now in the vicinity of the black hole, and this will become a new achievement of humanity towards space exploration after the exoplanet landing in the year 999 new era, over and out. This is Houston and we can hear you loud and clear, proceed with the operational objectives. Mary then said, "This transmission will probably our last contact with our home planet as the unknown interference of the black hole is messing up our communication system.
Exactly 5 million kilometers away from the black hole, the three crews activated the Genesis shield to maximum capacity. As they proceeded nearer to the edge of the black hole, discoveries are being made as the external apparatus collects the data on the environment outside the shield such as strange elements composed of pure neutrons with no electrons or protons. Three hours later, they are now 250,00 kilometers away from the edge of the black hole and the process known as spaghettification occurs where the pull of gravity is stronger when you are approaching nearer to a black hole thus you are being stretched like a spaghetti noodle, thankfully the genesis shield is unaffected by gravity itself thus this process did not occur but those space rocks outside the shield are not so lucky as they are stretched to the extreme they crumbled into space dust. Ivan Makarov was examining the data from the monitor when something unexpected occurred.
The distance is now 200 meters away from the black hole when all the clocks and electrical devices inside the flagship came to a sudden halt. The flagships AI, Lydia immediately warned the three crews onboard, Warning…the pull of gravity outside the shield towards the black hole is a billion times more powerful than the gravity on Earth causing a crack in the fabric of space thus causing time to halt. “Interesting, the strength of the black hole is more amazing than we ever imagined,” said Ivan as he noted down this interesting phenomenon, then suddenly, the flagship shook causing Ivan to hit his head on the wall, still bleeding he proceeded to the bridge. On the flagships bridge module where the AI’s mainframe and the flagships command center is located, Allen timber is soaked in a cold sweat as the ship’s AI fills him with the details about the damage.
Code red, the ship’s power source is rapidly declining. The probable cause is that the Genesis shield is using too much energy due to being continuously bombarded by intense gravity and space dust traveling at the speed of light, the sudden lag of electronic devices due to a crack in the fabric of space caused the delay of delivering energy to the shield from the power source creating a miniature size hole in the shield damaging the ship’s hull. Warning… a breach has been discovered, activating emergency protocol. An irrevocable command has been issued for the ship to abandon the mission, activating the warp drives in 5…4…3...2…..system error.
Mary Weather was in control of the ship's guidance system when the ship suddenly shook, then she was alerted by the ship’s AI of the emergency protocol that has been activated and that is to abandon the mission immediately. Mary was caught unprepared but she was powerless against this irrevocable command thus she can do nothing. With the breach in the ship alerting the crew members they all prepared themselves to abandon their mission and escape via warp drive, but suddenly the ship’s AI announced a system error, the breach has fried the systems warp drive and they are no longer in control of the spacecraft.
“What should we do now,” Mary said to Allen as the ship continue to depressurize by the minute due to the breach. “There is only one solution and that is to get rid of the warp drive module where the breach is located,” Allen said in reply but Ivan disagreed immediately “Getting rid of the warp drive module means we can no longer go home”. “ We have no choice,” Mary said to Ivan but then the ship’s AI, Lydia reported immediately that the ship is only 10 meters away from the edge black hole and immediately alerted the crew to brace for impact as the ship is now entering the black hole.
“Contrary to the immense pull of gravity outside the black hole, it is pretty much calm inside it” Ivan murmurs to himself as he watches the numbers in the monitors that stated a calm and still environment inside the black hole. As the crew progresses deeper into the black hole, Mary noticed that the alarms for the breach are no longer present and the ship starts to pressurize itself again and she alerted Ivan and Allen about this strange development. Allen then explained that perhaps due to the expansion and contraction of metals on the ship’s hull due to a sudden change in temperature and environment probably covered up the breach and said they were lucky. The ship is now being pulled slowly towards the center of the black hole called the singularity and the three crews onboard the ship was greatly surprised. What they found inside the center of the black hole is neither a wormhole nor a gate to another dimension but something else.
Inside the center of the black hole is a black spherical construct that is about 20,000 kilometers in diameter according to the onboard scanners and obviously not manmade or naturally formed in nature. Strange lights suddenly flashed around the construct followed by the ringing of alarms that appeared as the ship’s AI warned the crews that the ship's system is being hacked by an external source and the ship suddenly change its course to an opening that suddenly appeared in the colossal spherical construct. As they approach the opening the crew braced themselves for this unreal experience. Ivan suggested that this construct could be an alien technology that sucks materials from space and converting it to pure energy, "impossible," said by Mary as she argues that ever since the space age began there are no alien encounters or any extraterrestrial transmission which left the space community in disappointment as the only life they could find on other planets are microbial organisms, Allen argued back that if the spherical structure in front of them is not an alien origin then what is it? Their debate came to a sudden halt as the ship’s AI spoke in a cold tone which confirms that something or someone took control over their spacecraft.
"3 carbon-based creatures onboard a class E- explorer ship and designated as a threat, proceeding to capture these organisms for more information," the AI then proceed to follow its protocol for capture. As the flagship enters the alien construct, white light envelops the three crews then they all lose their consciousness. Meanwhile back on planet Earth, the Global Federation received the last transmission from the flagship MX-321 about the activation of the emergency protocol which activates and transmits data through a sub-dimension in case the ship is in potential danger and the mission will be then abandoned. As the federation no longer received any transmission, the three crews are declared dead and announced as heroes of space pioneers on Earth, unknown to them about the hidden danger coming their way.
Back on the alien construct inside the black hole, inside the three spherical capsules are the three crews where the organism that hacked into the ship's AI showed its true form. A silicon-based organism that depends on pure energy to survive is currently browsing the memories of the three crews and murmurs to itself “Interesting, to encounter a carbon-based organism with a double helix DNA structure while harvesting for energy from a dying star is like a dream, and the probability for it to happen is next to impossible. This must be what they call fate according to memories of these organisms that call themselves humans. No matter what, their DNA is very precious and it shall help me succeed in evolving into a higher life form by absorbing them." The black hole codenamed "Licht" suddenly collapsed and ceased to exist as a colossal alien spaceship that is almost indiscernible by any deep space telescope and scanning array is zooming toward Earth at incredible light speed.

1