Escape
64 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once upon a time, there lived a lonely boy.

The boy lives inside a dark room.

The room was sealed tight so it was suffocating.

The boy doesn't know why he was here or why he was placed here.

 

The daily life of the boy was simply staring at the corner of the room waiting for the sound of the door knocking.

*Knock*..*knock*knock*

*click*

The sound of the doorknob turning.

 

A masked person walks in and throws a plate at the boy's food drop to the floor.

The boy does not react 

[it was normal] the boy thinks.

The boy begins to pick the food off the ground then the hood person cuts both of the boy's wrist. 

"If you want to eat, use your mouth not your hand" the man said in a cold voice.

 

The boy began to place his face toward the food on the ground, then the hood person placed his leg on top of the boy's head and said 

"Now this suits you well" and finally left.

The boy only can stare at the door helpless; however, the boy's eye does not show any anger or despair.

The boy stared with determination and hope 

"I'll get out of here" the boy proclaimed.

 

Using the plate to strike the corner of the room digging the dirt out the boy did not stop until he could feel an updraft of wind suddenly coming from the hole the boy knew that this is it. 

"Finally after all of the humiliation and suffering, I am finally free".

 

The boy crawls out of the hole and look around there is almost no one there however the boy is not too optimistic because he has seen these events over and over again he has failed multiple times but this time will be different [I will not die due to some negligence of the masked man] the boys stated as the boy silently and make sure to stay in the dark. 

 

Until he finds the exit, He finally sees light it blind him as his eyes adjust, he quickly goes to the nearby tree and disappears between the woods.

The boy runs with joy and smiles he keep on walking without knowing the way [so long as I keep running they won't find me]

 

The boy finally stop to take a breath

" ha...ha.aa"

"Is.....this far enough away...…"

The boy looks behind him to see but there is no longer any sign of that place.

As the boy sat down and place himself against the tree "now what"

The boy wonders what to do 

[I should find someplace safe, There is also the problem with food and water, uhm... what to do?]

as the boy thought about what next he began to hear the sound

[Huh, where is that coming from? Should I check it out? But it's too risky.] 

I was hesitant but...

"but there is no loss in finding out" the boy proclaims and proceeds to the source of the sound.

 

A sound came from the riverbank.

As the boy begins to look around then he becomes distraught. 

What lays down before his very eyes is a nightmare, a vision of cruelty.

Multiple bodies lay on top of one another, the body wearing bloody clothing, no it's more like a piece of the rug than anything if the boy would compare his rag is more suitable to being called clothing that rug

[what happen here] as the boy begins to walk the scene before him as he approaches the dead body.

[I hate to do this but it's the only way to know]

as the boy looks directly to the eyes of the dead body.

0