hate
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding my ground he swings his whip and attacks me.

*SWISH* *Swoosh* *Crack*

I dodged, evading, and trying to get closer to him.

As I got close he uses his greatsword and swung downwards causing a huge crack in the ground

*Crack*

Dodging to the side I manage to get to his right side and slash at him he began to emit fire out of his armor and my sword went past through him.

*CLANK*

He swings his greatsword hitting the ground causing a burst of fire, I swing my sword.

*swosh*

A whip fly through the air I jump back to avoid

*CRACK*

"Tch! How annoying"

*Swosh*

A bolt flying to the horse_cinder knight yeah let's use that

"huh? Hiyaa!"

He swung his greatsword creating a fire slash

I run at him

*CRACK*

A whip fly towards me holding my sword to block it

"!?"

The whip began to combust, the fire created by the whip began to melt my sword.

Let go of my sword I run at him he ready to swing his greatsword at me.

*swosh*

Another bolt was fire at him

He doesn't try to dodge the bolt he keeps his sight on me and swing at me

A huge wave of fire and hot wind going straights towards me putting my self close to the ground planting my finger in the ground

"uggh ARGG!"

Holding the pain as I literally holding my ground as I was pushed by the wind.

kill kill kill kill kill kill!

After it ended I face him again pulling my finger out of the ground, I ran at him.

The whip strike again I put my left hand up it coiled around my hand.

And it combusts and burns my skin, I keep running at him.

He pulls the whip again it digging deeper into my flesh.

Gritting my teeth I keep getting closer to him.

Until my arm was cut but I already got close to him.

"Aaaa!"

I already at a greatsword length.

He raised his greatsword and swing his greatsword at me.

"UGH!" Carl managed to stab him in the back

Took you long enough, taking his attention by allowing him to get my left arm which causes him to be too preoccupied with me.

Now! I charge at him I am going to tackle him.

Kill, kill, kill!

"Aaaaargh!"


After I stab him I began to back away and ready one of my bottles and throw it at him so Anion can hit him.

As the liquid became to cover him and harden.

He began to try to move, throwing another bottle I have two left.

As I  see Anion charge at him and—Oh MY his left arm is gone black smoke emitting from him and his entire eye are black there is no white at all, that is scary.

"Aaaaargh!"

He sounded very different and he tackles him that good that he can touch him now.

He brutally punching him and again his left hand began to heal but it looks very wrong, for instant he has a very dark color skin claw and bone protruding out of it.

Oof!! he bites the knight arm off those are a very sharp teeth.

As Anion mauling the knight

*BEEP*

oO4sgD1_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Neat! now, what do we do?

Suddenly a sword, a whip, and a bag show out of nowhere.

Collecting that I look at Anion the black smoke dissipated and he returns back to normal.

Then a mechanical voice started to speak.

Exiting the Dungeon in 10.....9.....8
I walk closer to Anion, because of the previous incident I chose to stick close to him so that we are not separated 

"Anion! here the greatsword Conquest Since you are now without a weapon I give it to you"

Anion take the greatsword and look at it, it will neet time until he got used to the new weapon but he'll get there I know he can.

as for me, the whip can be my secondary

3.......2.....1

Goodbye

Aw! how polite.

A light began to envelop both of us


As the light fade, we are treated with the same place only we now there is blizzard.

brrr... my clothing was scorch and burn so it offers me no protection from the cold whatsoever the greatsword on my hand emit fire and warmth well this can do.

"Aarrrh"

""?!""

We look in the direction the sound came, I see the snow stalker eating the corpse of its own and fighting against one another for said corpse.

We look at each other and slowly walking away from them.

*CRACK* damn twig!!!!

They look scream at us and run, I ready to take a stand.

I swing at one and—

"Ugh?"

I am not used to this kind of weapon, I lost my balance from swigging it.

damit one of them manage to get close to me.

"Anion!"

A whip cam flying at it

"Aaaa"

"Carl!"

"get over here, now!"

I go to him, and he swing the whip and strike the ground.

*Fwosh*

The ground caught on fire.

"C'mon!"

we both run

....

sitting in front of the fire I look at our fireplace.

bunch of branches with a burning sword stabbing it, what a unique sword.

we are right now in a cave we found there are stalagmites at the roof? Up? yeah let used the roof.

they are melting and became a water drop.

Carl using the whip wrap around his body to keep him warm, he keeps watching with a crossbow in his arm.

We are waiting for the blizzard to stop we can hear the sound of wind blowing.

We both stay there until the next day as the blizzard stop we began to walk again.

Pulling the sword from the fireplace we go again.

we keep on walking until we fou a pace that looks familiar the and adventure came

"hey! you kid are you lost?" the adventures said

"yes, can you show me where the central kingdom is?"

"Just keep walking straight and you will reach the gate, oh and by the way is there someone else you meet during you time?"

"now! why?"

"There is a missing person case in the guild recently"

"oh is that so may she or he be found"

...

we finally reach the gate and show our identification the gatekeeper look at me with a very curious look, yeah I know my clothing is burned don't ask, please.

we walking to the clinic home sweat home.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Hello!"

"Brother! Anion"

Clare come up to Carl and hug him

"I was worry about you, you did not come back and the blizzard"

"yea I know, but I am back safe and sound so it okay"

"um can you move I really want to come inside"

"oh sorry! Clare, please"

"Yes, brother"

Clare walk out of the way, ahh finally.

0