Chapter 19
2k 12 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(LIME/SLIGHT LEMON)

There is nothing better in this world than waking up with a mouth sucking on your dick.

It combined my two favorite things in life, a good night's sleep, and having my dick sucked. What more could a man ask for.

Having known me for years and having been connected with my mind for just as long, Cassandra was aware of that. This is why when I woke up this morning, I went from sleepy to wide awake in an instant.

Lifting the covers, I find Cassandra lying between my open legs, softly sucking on my cock. One of her hands was working my spit covered shaft while the other was in between her legs, fingers knuckle deep inside her tight pussy,

"Morning" I murmured, stroking her short raven hair that was draped on my thigh.

Popping my cockhead from in between her lips, Cassandra looks up at me and gives me a bright smile, her hands still working my shaft and her slit.

Turning back to my cock, Cass plants a soft, loving kiss on the tip of my cock, making me groan out loud. My hand moves further down, gently stroking her cheek as she showers my shaft with little teasing licks.

I spend several minutes just watching her, as she does her best to shower my shaft with little kisses and licks, a happy expression on her face.

Arriving at my balls, she coos as she gives each one a kiss before taking one of my nuts in her mouth, sucking on it almost worshipfully. I shudder as her warm tongue swirls around one nutsack before switching to the other. I was in heaven.

She must have been sucking me off for a while before I woke up because my cock felt ready to burst. Feeling my balls tighten in her mouth, Cass releases my balls from her mouth and eases her work on my shaft slightly.

Releasing the sheets from my balled fists, I moan in frustration. I was almost there.

Cass peers up from behind her long eyelashes, batting her eyes innocently at me, daring me.

Grabbing hold of her head, I push her down on my cock, forcing half of my cock down her throat before she can react. Tears start streaming down her cheeks as she chokes but there is no denying that she likes it with the way she smiles triumphantly around my cock, her fingers moving in and out her snatch like her life depended on it, trying to get herself off.

Rather than catching her breath, Cass pushes herself deeper on my cock, enveloping me inch by agonizing inch with her warm wet mouth until there is only an inch of my cock left outside her tiny mouth.

Unable to take that last inch, she looked back up at me, her expression a cute mix of annoyance and determination. She wasn't going to stop until every inch of my cock was down her throat.

She was clearly struggling with that last inch, I have no doubt that given time, she could do it by herself, but I didn't have time. My balls were ready to explode.

Holding her head steady, I thrust up until her nose is smushed in my public hair, and let out a roar as I finally let go. My bloated balls churn and shoot rope after sticky rope down her tight throat.

My hot cum streaming down her throat is the breaking point for Cass as she cries out, her feet trembling as she cums, spraying the bed and my feet with her explosive release.

She swallows the first few spurts before easing my cockhead out her throat and into her mouth, letting the last few spurts of my cum fill her mouth.

Groaning in both pleasure and exhaustion, I shoot one last rope of cum before slumping back in bed.

Cass taps my thigh and waits till I'm looking at her before opening wide, "aaahhh" she says, showing me a mouthful of cum, she plays with it for a moment before swallowing it. Her face set in an expression of pride and delight.

Feeling my cock stir, I jump up and throw a laughing Cass over my shoulder, giving her perfect ass a swat, I head for the showers where I am planning to bend her in two and fuck her until she can't walk by herself.

(END LIME/LEMON)


A few days have passed since we came to America to complete my deal with Klarion. We haven't been doing much since then, other than having hot backbreaking sex, that is.

After the first night that we spent in a hotel, we went out shopping for a mansion to live in while we stayed in San Francisco. Nina was currently taking care of everything in Macau while Cass and I were on our little vacation, not that there was much to take care of with most of the government and influential people over there dancing to my tunes.

"Do you want me to make us something or go out for breakfast?" I asked, a dripping wet(in more than one way) Cassandra lying comatose on the bed. Once in a while, her legs would twitch and spasm uncontrollably to show that I kept my promise of fucking her until she couldn't walk.

Cass keeps quiet, unable to talk even if she wanted to. Instead, an image of home-cooked pancakes, bacon, and eggs appears in my mind. I give her a thumb up and walk to the kitchen to start on breakfast while Cass recovers.

Snapping my fingers, I make all the ingredients I need appear on the kitchen table. I have got batter, eggs, bacon, blueberries, and everything else I need to make a hearty breakfast.

I could just make the completed breakfast appear, but over the years, I have noticed that magically made food doesn't taste right. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't disgusting or anything, but it just missed something.

After conquering Macau and gaining hundreds of souls, I started giving myself more than just abilities meant for fighting. One such ability I gave myself was the ability to be a first-class chef. At first, I made the mistake of making myself a godly cook, the meal I made for Cass and Nina that day was so addicting that I had to remove their memories of it so that they could eat anything other than my cooking without vomiting.

As I was thinking all this, my body went through the motions of cooking breakfast on autopilot, my hands cracking eggs, sizzling bacon, and mixing batter like I had done it a million times before.

15 minutes later, a dressed Cass walks into the kitchen just as I was done flipping the last blueberry pancake on a plate. The smell of breakfast waking her from her pleasure coma.

The glutton is already stuffing her face with eggs and bacon when I bring the plate of pancakes to the eating nook between the kitchen and the dining room.

"Good?" I ask unnecessarily, taking a seat across from her and filling my own plate with a good amount of food.

Cass nodded anyway, her big green eyes half-closed in bliss, telling me how much she liked my cooking.

The gem of the invisible collar(to everybody but us) around Cassandra's neck lights up before transforming into a 1-foot tall Seraphina. A few years ago, when it became obvious that those two would be inseparable from each other, I had transformed my ring into a collar for Cassandra to wear. That way, she will always have Seraphina with her to help her if anything she couldn't handle by herself ever came up.

Seraphina connected with both of us in a three-way mind link, "are you two finally done?" she asked us, her thoughts full of teenage embarrassment.

They grow up so fast(wipe imaginary tear away).

She always retreated into her gem when we started having sex, only coming out again when she was sure we were done. Watching her best friend and father knocking boots was in her words, bleh!

As we ate, we talked about what we had planned for today and how much longer we were going to stay in America. I hadn't noticed the team skulking around since the evening of the charity party, so they probably had better things to do right now, which left us a little bored.

After breakfast, we set out to enjoy the San Francisco sights and tourist attractions. We took all sorts of tours, bus tours, boat tours, and even bicycle tours. We did everything there was to do, trying to relieve our boredom. An invisible Seraphina even had me make a mini bicycle for her so that she could join us in cycling on the Golden Gate bridge.

Done with our tours, Cass and I stopped at an ice cream store to satisfy Cassandra's sweet tooth. I ordered a cone with two strawberry bolls for Cass and a cone with a pistachio boll for myself.

I had barely licked my ice cream when I sensed a fast-moving object enter my sensing range. I looked up just in time to see some sort of pod drop through the air and impact the ground with a mighty bang, cratering the whole street and scaring more than a few pedestrians.

Luckily no one was standing where the pod landed.

The people standing near the landing zone were thrown to the ground by the shockwave and may have a few scrapes and bumps, but other than that no one was hurt. Which was a miracle in itself.

I had to give it to the people of this world instead of going to investigate the unknown pod that fell out of space like the people of my previous world would have done, they kept their distance and were ready to run at the first sign of danger.

Suddenly a seam in the form of a door appeared in the previously solid pod. The door opened with a hiss of air releasing, everyone went dead silent, fearful of what sort of hideous alien would come out of the pod.

The woman that stepped out of the pod was indeed an alien but was as far from hideous as a being could be. She, and it was unquestionably a she, was tall, standing roughly 6 feet tall. She had a curvaceous but well-muscled body, her most eye-catching features, however, were her orange skin and long fiery red-orange hair that reached all the way to her knees.

Holy shit it is Starfire.

Starfire looked around disorientated, her hands and feet were chained to each other, making it difficult for her to walk, so she took the sky.

"She is flying!" One woman screamed, backing further away.

"She is hot!" a man cried out in response.

I felt a smile creep on my face, whoever that was, he had his priorities straight.

That smile left, however, when I noticed Starfire becoming more and more aggravated as her efforts to break her shackles yielded nothing. Screaming something in her language, she dived headfirst towards the ground and slammed her chained hands into the street, catering the ground even more.

This display of strength turned out to be the breaking point for the spectators. Their curiosity turned into fear, and they hauled feet away from the aggressive alien before she stopped wailing on the ground and started wailing on them instead.

2 minutes later, the street was empty except for Starfire, Cass, and I. Starfire was still banging her hands on the ground trying to break her bonds, screaming in anger all the while.

I approached the crater she had made slowly, Starfire head shot up to me as soon as I made it within 10 feet, her almost completely emerald eyes boring into mine. She screamed something I couldn't understand and growled in warning. I lifted my hands to show I meant no harm and had no weapons before continuing to approach her.

As I reached her, I slowly moved my hand to her chained hands so that she wouldn't get startled, I tapped the shackles and made them disappear from around her hands. Starfire jumped back in surprise before looking at her freed hands in shock. She let out a happy laugh before looking back at me in wonder, babbling something in her language over and over.

She dropped to the floor and lifted her feet, showing me the shackles around her feet. Even though we didn't understand each other, her meaning was unmistakable. Especially with the desperate look, she was giving me.

I smiled at her and made those disappear too.

As soon as I did so, my energy-sensing started going crazy as Starfire floated back upright, it felt like a human-sized pool of pure sun energy was standing in front of me.

Starfire closed her eyes, and when she opened them again they were alight with blazing power. Bright green light burst from her body and around a hastily erected shield around Cassandra and me. Looking around, I saw that the wave of energy had lifted and incinerated all the debris in a 20 feet radius around us.

Starfire's hands began glowing green with energy, her fiery red-orange hair started glowing and moving around like real fire even though there was no wind.

I could feel Seraphina's awe and admiration echo through our link as she too felt the sun's energy flowing inside Starfire. Starfire felt like a fire elemental made out of flesh.

Cassandra, on the other hand, was simply curious about the new arrival and was as always ready to follow my lead.

After a long minute, Starfire reluctantly powered herself back down. After going so long without so much as feeling a wisp of her ultraviolet energy because of those damned shackles she wanted to just bask in it.

This time it was Starfire's turn to slowly approach us with her hands up, I removed the red shield that was keeping us apart. If she was about to do what I thought she was, I had no intention of stopping her.

Starfire reached out, grabbed hold of my collar, and pulled me to her before pressing her soft lips against my own in a deep kiss.

The idea of resisting or stopping her never even crossed my mind as I embraced her against me and deepened the kiss. Our tongues dueled against each other, both of us trying to take charge of the kiss until Starfire won out by using some crazy alien tongue movement.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing, it could have been seconds, minutes, or even hours, and honestly, I don't care.

"Now we can understand each other," Starfire remarked after breaking our kiss.

"Ahem, wow..." I grinned stupidly, making Starfire smirk and Cassandra elbow me in the side.

"I thank you for your help, friend. But I need to leave now," Starfire said in fluent English, "I hope we meet again one day so that I can thank you properly!"

She winked when she said the last part, leaving no doubt as to how she planned to thank me. The image of this amazonian beauty in my bed begging me for more had me as hard as a diamond.

She started floating up but paused when her stomach growled hard enough for everyone to hear.

"You don't happen to know where I can acquire something to eat, would you?" Asked an embarrassed Starfire, her whole body becoming a slightly darker orange from a full-body blush.

"I may know a place," I said, grinning at her flustered figure.

"My name is Alexander," I introduced myself before pointing to the quiet girl standing next to me, "and this is Cassandra."

"Cough!" Seraphina angrily fake coughed inside my head. She still hadn't taken her eyes off Starfire, it was like she met her idol.

Making Seraphina visible, I pointed out where she was sitting on Cassandra's shoulder to Starfire, "and the tiny little thing over there is Seraphina, she is your biggest fangirl," I teased.

Sera gave me a molten eyed glare before excitedly waving to a shocked Starfire.

"My name is Koriand'r. It translates to Starfire in your language," Starfire introduced herself.

"Okay, now that everyone knows each other, let's go get some food inside Kory!"


Currently, the three of us were sitting in a pizzeria, Cass and I were sharing a pepperoni pizza and Starfire was stuffing herself with her third pizza with every imaginable topping on it, ranging from anchovies to pineapple and everything in between.

We had garnered more than a few looks when we walked in the pizzeria with a skimpy dressed and orange-skinned alien in tow. A few hundred dollars had the owner close the restaurant for the rest of the day and give us someplace to eat and talk in peace.

Not that I wasn't expecting the police or Heroes to arrive soon.

"Start over," I told Kory after she finished the last bite of her pizza, "and this time slowly."

Kory had been telling us(trying to) her story in between bites of her pizza. But she was talking so fast that I only understood every third word that came out of her mouth, that she switched to her native language in the middle of a sentence when she was angry also didn't help.

Kory swallowed her food and wiped her mouth with the napkin Cassandra offered her, "I am Koriand'r, the second princess of the planet Tamaran, a planet in the Vega Star system."

I nodded that I understood so far.

"My sister Komand'r was supposed to be the new ruler of Tamaran but just before her coronation our age-old enemies The Citadel, a race of aggressive and war-hungry aliens, attacked us," Kory gritted her teeth, "Normally that wouldn't have been a problem, we have been fighting them for centuries after all, but this time they had the help of another empire, The Reach."

"We fought as hard as we could, but in the end, we couldn't hope to win against the combined might of The Reach and The Citadel." She spat their names like it was a curse, "Komand'r and I were taken captive by The reach as slaves, The Reach experimented on us to figure out how our powers worked before selling me to the Psions, a race of scientist who shared their view in experimenting on other races."

Kory continued telling her dreadful story about her time as a slave for a race who saw her as nothing more than a lab rat, she was nothing more than something to dissect and put back together in their eyes.

"One of their experiments managed to unleash my race's dormant power, which I used to damage the ship that was transporting me to their home planet and escape," Starfire grin was full of pride and bloodlust as she remembered the fearful faces of the scientists before she incinerated them, "Now that I am free, I will find my sister and together we will free my people!"

Kory sat back down after a moment, having stood up when she made her vow to save her people.

Her origin story was a lot different than the one I was aware of. Not only was Komand'r not the bad guy but The Reach had a hand in the conquering of her planet.

Before I could think any further on the subject, the people who I had sensed skulking outside the Pizzaria for a while now barged inside. Aqualad was the first through the door followed quickly by Superboy and Kid Flash, the other three stayed in position outside. Ready to help if needed.

I lifted an eyebrow at that, the team was learning.

They had seen the crater that Starfire made with her bare hands, and only sent those that could either survive or dodge her hits to approach her, until they knew more.

Impressive.

That plan went out the window the moment they saw me and Cassandra sitting next to their target.

"Wha?" asked a surprised Kid Flash.

When Miss Martian had sensed for any minds inside the building, she had only found two, the minds of the owner and their target. She didn't mention any other minds inside the store, and yet here they are. Did Miss Martian make a mistake?

Aqualad, while also surprised, didn't let it show on his face. Instead, he calmly made his way to the only occupied table. Their target hasn't broken any laws or hurt anyone yet. So if this situation could be resolved without any violence, he was all for it.

"Greetings, my name is Aqualad," he nodded to Superboy and Kid Flash, "These are my fellow Heroes, Superboy, and Kid Flash."

Ah, he is going the I don't know you route. Acting like they didn't know that I was a 'Villain'.

Sensing something big entering the air space above the city, I took hold of Cassandra and Kory before teleporting outside the pizzeria. We appeared next to the rest of the members of the team, making them jump back and get in fighting positions.

I looked up just in time to spot a big ass battleship appear a few hundred feet in the San Francisco sky.

"They disappeared," I heard Aqualad say through all three of the team's earbuds.

"They are standing next to us," Robin whispered in his earbud.

"Why would they teleport outside?"

"Well, I am going to guess it has something to do with the not so little alien ship floating above the city!" Artemis yelled after following my gaze towards the sky.

The front of the battleship started glowing blue before projecting a hologram of a big green lizard head.

"PEOPLE OF EARTH, ONE OF OUR PRISONERS HAS ESCAPED TO THIS CITY, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO RETURN HER BEFORE WE COME DOWN TO GET HER OURSELVES." The green scaly alien yelled, "ANYONE WHO GETS IN THE WAY OF THE RETRIEVAL OF OUR PROPERTY WILL BE ELIMINATED!" and with that cheery message, the hologram turned off.

Starfire swore in her language before turning to me, "the Gordanians must have followed the signal of my escape pod to earth."

"You are the prisoner?" Robin asked suspiciously, his fingers reaching for his belt, "What did you do?"

"She did nothing," I answered for her, "they are slavers."

Hearing this Miss Martian and Artemis both gave Starfire somber looks.

I noticed Superboy and the other two exit the pizzeria from the corner of my eyes, their eyes pointed to the sky where the Gordanian battleship still floated.

"What are we going to do?" Miss Martian asked when the other three joined back together with the group.

"Now we are going to take them out before they invade the city or worse start bombing it from orbit," I replied. My reply was meant more for the benefit of Starfire than the team, but if they wanted to tag along, I wasn't going to stop them.

"Who made you the leader," Kid Flash grumbled.

"He is right," Aqualad said stoically, "they already threatened to eliminate anyone who gets in their way, we have to stop them from making that threat a reality."

"I am all for kicking ugly lizard ass but how are we going to get up there," Artemis pointed to the intimidating battleship in the sky, "that ship looks like it was made for war, I don't think that the bioship's camouflage mode is going to be enough this time."

"I have a way to get us inside," I volunteered when no one else came up with a plan, "I can teleport us inside the ship."

The team shared a few looks between themselves before nodding.

"Alright then, let's go save the city!"

"Let's kick Gordanian butt!" Starfire cheered.

I concentrated, made some meaningless motions, and made an elaborate magic circle appear under our feet. The magic circle lighted up before transporting us to the Gordanian battleship.


I will be celebrating Christmas and New Year with my family, so there won't be any releases of any of my stories in the Christmas and New Year weeks(21 December - 4 January)

But don't worry, I won't leave you guys with a cliffhanger. Next week's chapter will be an extra-long chapter that finishes this mini-arc.


I also have a Pat-reon, so if you want to read an extra chapter or two faster than the public release or just want to support me by leaving a dollar in the tip jar, you can do so at www - Pat-reon - com - heavensMonarch

45