Chapter 52 The Finale
341 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 52 The Finale

 

“And he said, cast your burdens upon me those who are heavily ladened, come to me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads,  for the yoke i will give you is easy and my burden is light, come to me and i will give you rest.” Time and time again there is a repetition of tests in life, no peace and all struggles and stress.  The feeling of being alone and helpless. In life, one is filled up with emotions may it be negative emotion like being unhappy or sad, being hysterical in an outburst of anger, being domineering and self-centered,  being greedy and selfish, being a liar and defensive, being hungry of power and wealth, being a narcissistic, being insecure, being overproud, being dishonest, being a cheater. All these traits are negative and the genuine feeling having these traits are negative emotions.  Persons having these bad traits may be seen and heard laughing out loud but in their hearts, they are restless and not joyful. On the good side is the positive emotions filled with contentment, being thankful and grateful, loving and caring, joyful and trustful, loyal and faithful, generous and compassionate, meek and humble, steadfast in love, service with sincerity, respectful, friendly, intelligent and

has the willpower, great ideas for a noble cause, most of all value so much the family.  These traits of a person gives a peaceful heart and mind giving a positive emotion.

 

Each one is worthy of having a beautiful life that he/she deserved.  Life is just like a vacation may it be long or short, one just have to enjoy.  It is just a matter of choice and make a decision. Live a life with positivity or waste life with all the negativities that the world has plenty to offer.  Leave a legacy and cherish good memories or leave being forgettable and unremembered. No one is immortal but man is made in the image and likeness of our Creator who is Infinite, body dies but the spirit continues its journey towards eternity.  Craving much of material possessions eats almost all the time a person owns in a lifetime. The importance of the true life which is eternal has been unthink of. The focus is more on the mortal life which end is certain yet as to the time when it ends  only God has knowledge of its perfect time. Come to think of it, Aunt Feliz left this world in September 12, then Uncle Mike in May 12 and Aunt Felip died in January 12. There must be someone up there who holds the schedule of God’s perfect time and the reason why in just a layman’s understanding is on how Adna loved and continues loving them so much.  It is easy for Adna to remember Papa Mar and Mom Rona, her love for the both is overflowing and birthdays of them all

are well celebrated but God and the assigned scheduler made easy for Adna the date they left.  Number 12 is significant to Adna. She never miss to remember the moment when her loving aunts and uncle left her. God was watching over Adna and He was there in every situation.  Adna was never alone in her journey with Papa Mar and Mom Rona who nurtured her more than a biological parent would do. God even gave Adna a bonus having extra care and love from Aunt Felip, Aunt Feliz, Uncle Mike and Uncle Rom.  God blessed them with long life to have reached Adna’s children who loved them more. They were given extra time to be able to teach the children personally about the good things in life. Adna is so grateful to them until the end of time.

 

Azia had all the time been expressing how much she liked to watch the movie “Alladin”.  She wanted that everybody in the family would watch the movie, too. Adna has to wait for Lex who had no vacant time for the movie for being so busy.  Yesterday, early in the morning Adna woke up and she was praying to God, asking Him guidance to pinpoint the cause of Azia’s weight loss. Growing up Azia was very chubby and with her chinese looking eyes, some friends would tell she looks like Bhudda .  To continue her studies in law, Adna wants her to gain weight, healthy enough to spend long hours studying as it requires long time reading to familiarize and memorize all laws written in the book aside from the many court decisions referred as jurisprudence. Adna saw in her dream that her friend who is a singer died and Adna saw Azia crying so Adna brought her outside the place.  Adna knew it was not a good dream so she just prayed to God. When Azia woke up, she went to the garden and had a running exercise. Al the second told Adna, “mom, she was running ten rounds.” Adna who was inside Lex room to answer a telephone call saw Lex standing on the door and said,” mom, Azia is fainting, her lips is so pale. Adna dropped the call and brought Azia to her bed and did not let her lie down at first but just let her sit.  Adna asked Azia to drink not so hot plain water and also placed a bottle of hot water on her stomach. Adna remembered her dream and silently speak to God, “is this the one i saw in my dream?” Adna had no fear, she knows God would not abandon her daughter Azia. When Azia felt better, Adna asked her to lie down. Adna called the doctor but she would not have clinic until three days. Adna requested Al the second to buy gaviscon tablet for Azia’s hyperacidity.  She complained of difficulty breathing after running exercise with an empty stomach. Azia as she was growing up had asthma problem and based on studies it has no cure, only prevention. Excessive exercise is one of the triggers of having an asthma attack. When there is an acid reflux, it blocks the air passage and when the brain lacks oxygen the patient would lose consciousness. Adna understood it was an acid reflux which caused Azia to almost faint and the narrowing of air passage especially the bronchial tube is due to her being asthmatic.  It is good to let her drink a bit hot water as it would help widen the air passages and bring down the acids that prevents the oxygen supply to the brain. When Al the second arrived bringing the gaviscon tablet, Adna asked Azia to take the medicine. After few hours rest she was well. Lex told her mom , “ let Azia watch Alladin with you and dad, then tomorrow I will also watch Alladin with Al the second.” Azia who heard Lex told Adna, “i will take a bath mom before going to watch Alladin.” Adna answered, is your condition better?” “yes, i am good, mom.”  Then, Al, Adna and Azia went to watch alladin, such a beautiful movie. Adna learned many good values from the movie. Good is always victorious over evil.

 

The secret of life is living your life with GOD.

 

Through experience, Adna grew up seeing Mom Rona and Papa Mar teaching Adna good values in life, being a prayerful family as if praying is like  breathing the air, never miss a single moment to talk to God in heart and mind. Putting faith into action as a visible instrument of God in serving less fortunate faithfuls to God.  Success in married life and having beautiful children are gifts from God. The wisdom to understand, the inexpensive provisions like ordinary medicines used and a simple hot water which healed Azia, an answered prayer of Adna for guidance she earnestly asked from God. Be brave, though this world is a valley of tears dominated by people equipped with negative emotions, live your life with God together with your family and this vacation privilege called life is a happy, memorable and a significant one.  When the assigned scheduler would say,”TIME FINISHED”, you would say,”Thank you father God for always making me and my family feeling great as you are the GREAT ONE.”

***

This is a true story.  Adna just shared this to encourage the readers to enjoy the fullness of time God has given to each one of us. Positive emotions are the stronghold to be with God.

To make the most of your life, think of this question, “is this your last day? So talk while you can speak, read as your vision is still good, go to where you want to go while you can still walk.  Do the things you desire to give to your children while you are strong and healthy so that when you are too old and slow you just sit down with your old spouse smiling looking back your tender age.  Thank you and may you allow God to live with you always. LOVE, Adna, Al, Lex, Azia, and Al the second.

0