Chapter 11- Not green tho…
1.4k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David saw the Mayor’s wife Giselle heading to the tailor’s shop with a gruff man in tow, after greeting them David found out that the man was a part of a group of hunters. Giselle was going to hire them for the wolf hides.

“I don’t think that’s necessary Lady Giselle, I have the hides right here, I am a man of my word after all.”

Giselle was surprised and sent away the hunter who in return gave David the stink eye but otherwise kept quiet. After all no one would want to get in the bad side of someone who could hunt wolves by himself,

“I’m quite surprised, looks like you’re not just a pretty boy.”

David grinned and replied,

“You think I’m pretty? I’m flattered my lady.”

The tailor was delighted in getting the hides and went to work on whatever Giselle ordered him too while she took David too the Mayor’s residence for tea to show her gratitude. David could tell that those hides were important for Giselle.

He at first thought they were for a dress but that was stupid, after all who would want a dress out of wolf hides, so perhaps there was something else to the matter but it was none of David’s business. He got paid a generous amount but what David really wanted to know was the secrets of magic.

Directing the conversation in that direction was difficult as Giselle was going on and on about the happenings and gossips in the village. Just when David finally got around to bringing around the talk of magic he felt something soft rubbing the inside of his thighs.

Looking down David saw Giselle’s feet gently rubbing his thighs going ever so closer to his hardening dick.

“Um.. my lady, well I think…”

Giselle gave a gentle smile but it had different undertones this time,

“Let’s have some wine.”

‘Where did that bottle come from?’

Slowly but surely David became tipsy from the wine and Giselle’s feet were wrapped around his hard cock, her delicate toes running over his throbbing member. David didn’t know how she did it but his cock was out of his pants and Giselle was giving the best and first footjob of his life.

Giselle arched a brow seeing the boy in front of her not erupting in seconds,

“The young sure are vigorous.”

With those words she deftly moved to him and got on the table. She lifted her dress up and David saw that she wasn’t wearing any undergarments at all, the smooth pink pussy open for all too see,

“It’s time for me to have a good time too…”

Giselle grabbed David’s head and pushed him towards her crotch. David instinctively stretched out his tongue and slurped and licked the marvel before him, spurred on by Giselle’s feet stimulating his cock, touching every nook and cranny giving him never before felt pleasure.

Too David’s disappointment he couldn’t make her orgasm but he on the other hand erupted. Giselle had a satisfied knowing look on her face that annoyed David but also turned him on,

“Oh my, you still have some energy I see…”

Looking at David’s rising cock, Giselle though for a while before seeming to come to a decision. She pushed him down on the carpeted ground before removing his pants completely. David’s heart started beating fast as she spit on her hand and giving his cock a hard rub as she used the saliva as lubrication.

There was a few fleeting seconds before Giselle guided his dick and started riding him like there was no tomorrow, her tight pussy grasping his cock. Soon David started thrusting his hips too and synced his motions with her,

“Ohhhh, yesss… uuhhh faster…”

Just when David was close to cumming, Giselle got up and clawed his clothes off and then with one swift motion slipped of her dress.

Giselle then laid on her back and wiggled her finger at David, the same finger that she had David wrapped around of and he obeyed her, proceeding to fuck her missionary style. Giselle moaned in delight, it had been a long time since she had a proper romp. Having an old geezer for a husband really didn’t help things in the bedroom.

Giselle urged David on as she cried the name of her goddess,

“Oh Evala… Harder…”

Unknown to David, he was experiencing pleasures a human women could never give him, her pussy wet with a fluid that affected males like a drug. [Enhanced Virility] allowed David too keep up with Giselle and she took advantage of it and milked every last drop from him,

“Such a virile young human. So much better than those lousy guards.”

David was breathing hard on the floor and was puzzled when the beautiful naked woman waved her hands in front of him and a purple haze swept over him,

“What’s that supposed to do?”

Giselle was visibly perplexed by the sight in front of her and proceeded to summon more of the purple haze, but whatever it was she was trying to do it had no effect on David.

[Pheromones (Intermediate)] had the hidden effect of preventing the host from being affected by pheromones of similar and lesser levels. The purple haze no matter how much in quantity other than affecting his sight had no other effects on David.

“What are you? You are not human are you?!”

Giselle summoned vines to trap David but he was pretty relaxed and summoned the [Eldritch arm] to destroy the vines. She panicked on seeing the arm and was going to flee when David closed the distance and grabbed her waist pulling her into a deep kiss.

She may have tried to poison him and she did try to attack him but she was still the most gorgeous woman he had met so far and David preferred to follow his heart rather than his brain. Well perhaps in this case it maybe wasn’t his heart but a certain other organ.

Grabbing a handful of her big butt, David kissed her for a long time and despite her initial resistance Giselle eventually gave in and instead enjoyed the kiss. Her taste was sweet like…

‘Nectar’

“Your tongue does wonders, but maybe it can do more…”

David put his hands on her smooth shoulders and brought her down on her knees. Giselle faced the raging hard-on and knew what she had to do, she gulped down his member in a single move without even a gag as slurping noises resounded through the house.

‘Wait are tongues supposed to be that long? Not that I’m complaining though…’

As her head bobbed up and down, David tensed up and without warning came right into her mouth, but Giselle took it all in without complaint and even licked his cock clean.

Looking at the scene David wanted to go for another round but Giselle took a few steps back and put her clothes on while eyeing him carefully. David did the same albeit he was much more relaxed.

“Look, I’m one hundred percent human thought I can’t say the same for you.”

Giselle scoffed and took a sip of wine straight from the bottle. She eyed the [Eldritch arm] floating behind David,

“So you’re a warlock huh, a bit rare in these parts considering the church of Acivi’s influence.”

Taking this as a chance David finally got around to talking about why he went through all this in the first place, magic.

Taking a seat both of them talked for a long time and David found out that Giselle was a half Dryad and was a Druid in the making, the wolf hides were for a certain Druidic ritual. So the part elf gossip was just gossip, in reality she had the blood of Dryads flowing through her,

‘Not green though…’

Giselle looked mostly human on the outside other than being tall and beautiful and a rather long tongue. There was also that purple haze that came out from her body. She in turned enquired David’s origins.

David managed to pass off as a lucky boy who managed to make a contract with a rather powerful demon due to a family inheritance. Giselle didn’t believe his obvious lies but didn’t care for the truth either, she was rather happy to talk to someone that wasn’t so mundane like the villagers.

“So are all Dryads as… Thirsty as you?”

Giselle laughed and smiled flirtatiously,

“Most of my full blooded cousins suck the men to death. I’m rather merciful in that regard.”

David laughed nervously as he learnt more of the nature of dryads, the predator of men. Most Dryads lured men with the use of pheromones and sucked their life essence, usually through sexual intercourse.

Learning this David wiped the sweat from his brow,

“You didn’t… You know…”

Giselle told him not to worry about it, she wasn’t a pureblood dryad and sex was just for fun, David quite the item after all,

“What about those guards…?”

Giselle laughed and casually said she fucked them and erased their memories via pheromones whenever she desired. As a half Dryad she tended to have an increased libido, much more so compared to ordinary humans.

She also hinted at human male’s fluids having beneficial effects for Dryads but David just tuned that out,

“So Giselle I wanted to ask if you knew anything about mana?”

“Doing away with the formalities I see.”

David just pointed at the mess the made and they both laughed.

“Mana isn’t what druids use for our spells but I do know just enough to cast some basic spells. It’s quite simple and seeing as you have talents in being a warlock, it should be easy for you.”

David wasn’t sure about warlocks but he hoped that magic would be simple as this world certainly wasn’t…

 

Comments are appreciated and even if I don't reply cause I'm shy, I love reading them. Thank you very much.

Patreon is ahead of public release by 5 chapters.

PATREON(thank u for your support): 

https://www.patreon.com/infinitedreamswn

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/4HZnvSC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

37