Chapter 14 – A plan and a tub…
1.3k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The deal striking had to wait as Giselle took him to the master bedroom where they had a good romp before laying down on the bed.

“What did you want David?”

David took her in his arms and combed her hair,

“Do you enjoy your marriage? Do you even love that old bastard?”

Giselle let out a sigh and got up from his embrace before looking at him with a calm and slightly cold expression,

“Look David while I do enjoy our little adventures, I don’t want you getting any silly ideas. I’m not going to just leave my husband and run to your arms. It took a lot of effort in order to get where I am now and I will never forgo my position and status, for anything.”

While she looked to be in her thirties due to her heritage, Giselle was much older than she let on, and she was no fool. She didn’t believe that she could have a future with any other man with her age. As soon as a younger and more vibrant young lady comes along everything would crumble and she would be left on the streets.

It was why she chose to be with the old mayor. When they married they were both already old and so there were no chances of the mayor abandoning her and in return she could use the little wealth the mayor had for her own purposes.

Giselle’s only goal and hope of a better future was to one day become a full-fledged druid. She would then be able to stay on her own two feet and care for herself in this harsh world. If she failed then it was her misfortune and she could stay in this village for the reminder of her life.

It wouldn’t be too bad with the small fortune she made throughout the years and even with mayor’s death she could still spend the reminder of her days without worry.

David smiled and shook his head,

“Don’t worry, I have something much better in mind.”

He then proceeded to explain to her the plan and Giselle grew shocked. David gave her some time and buried his face in her chest while she was deep in her thoughts.

“The risk is high and I don’t want the destruction of the village but… I agree. Meet me in five days and I’ll have something ready.”

David smiled and grabbed her for a quick kiss before dressing up and dashing out of the windows.

The plan was quite simple. David would attract the ‘Dragon’ to the village using Giselle’s concoctions and he would than valiantly defeat it and ‘save’ the village, ‘unfortunately’ the mayor would lose his life in the fight and but he would be applauded for his ‘bravery’.

David would bask in the limelight of being a ‘hero’ and would use this to become the village’s new head. He already had a good rapport with the villagers as a hunter and adventurer and with high of being a hero they would surely approve of his being mayor. Not that there was anyone else qualified or powerful enough to argue with David.

Giselle would be his assistant but in reality she would have full control and be the true head of the village. He even promised to help her in becoming a druid in the future. Not that he would actually have to as he would have already completed the mission and would return to the [Nightmare realm].

Now all David had to do was prepare for the upcoming fight with Dragon. After a brief look at the village guards, David knew he only had himself too rely upon in the upcoming fight. Those so called guards could at most handle some petty fist fights between the villagers.

Still they did have some bows and could probably support him from a far… or they would hit him instead. David shook his head,

‘I should perhaps set some traps along the way.’

An injured beast would be easier to deal with after all, and so David scouted out the path in the forest and planned to set some traps in the forest. Over the next five days, David set a few traps along the path the Dragon would take towards the village and also cleared out any goblins. He didn’t want any green interferences in his plan.

The most important trap was a pit he dug up just outside the village. He filled it spare swords and blades he bought of the blacksmith. Wooden pikes would simply be crushed under the beast’s weight but hard steel would be different. All the other traps would probably do nothing more than annoy the beast.

On the fifth day David headed towards the mayor’s residence and got an Herbal concoction from Giselle. It would lull any creature towards its scent. Giselle assured him it work as the potion had druidic origins.

David decided to trust her and took the reminder of the day off in order to prep himself for the upcoming trial. He decided to relax in the inn. David ordered a drink and didn’t let Alice go and made her sit and talk with him,

“A beautiful woman shouldn’t have to work so hard. Why not hire some help.”

Alice blushed and replied meekly that they did have some help. Some of the village girls would tend to the tables during the evening. Still Alice wanted to help out and not be idle. Of course with presence of the young waitresses most men didn’t want Alice to wait on them, except David.

This allowed David to hog Alice to himself during the evening when the pub was crowded. He dragged her to a corner of the inn far away from her husband’s eyes. Convincing her that it was only polite to drink with him he managed to get her drunk and soon secrets spilled from her mouth.

Alice’s life was that of a typical pitiful housewife. Despite being married for over 15 years she could still not give birth to a child. This caused her already strained relationship with her husband to worsen. The marriage was one based on benefits and was arranged by their fathers.

As Alice couldn’t give a child her husband took some other ‘measures’. Rumour has it the innkeeper was close to some of the waitresses. It was only a matter of time before one of them was pregnant and Alice would be forced to leave.

One couldn’t help but pity the poor woman. Alice wasn’t like the clever Giselle, she was naïve and humble and could only cry at the hand fate drew for her,

“Don’t worry so much, it will be alright soon.”

David gently grabbed her hands and rubbed them reassuringly. The drunk Alice allowed this intimacy that she had always secretly craved and started crying.

“You don’t understand David. Nothing will change.”

He rubbed her tears away and thought to himself,

‘Perhaps the innkeeper will also be ‘unlucky’ tomorrow.’

It would be risky and people might get suspicious but David had already made up his mind. If the innkeeper died than the inn would land in Alice’s hands according to Laws. Even though he hadn’t been at the village for long, Alice was one of the few people who were kind to him and even offered him food.

The least he could do to pay her back was make her future a bit better. He could even ask Giselle to look after Alice. Even though he would long be gone and who knows what happens to the [Dreams] when he leaves them, David wouldn’t be at peace if did nothing.

Comforting Alice, David noticed the crowd became heavier and got up,

“Alice could you bring me a hot bath to my room?”

Alice wiped her remaining tears away,

“Sure, I’ll send one of the girls to carry a tub-”

David interrupted her,

“No, I want you to bring it, alright?”

He didn’t wait for an answer and headed upstairs to his room leaving behind a blank faced Alice. In his room, David quickly undressed and wore a towel around his waist and waited. Soon enough, he heard a knock on the door and opened it to find Alice carrying a big tub of hot water.

She was clearly struggling so David it took it of her hands and set it in the middle of the room. Alice let out a breath of relief but blushed when she saw David in a towel. She motioned to leave the room but David grabbed her arms and dragged her inside while locking the door.

“Ah, David what are you doing!?”

David smiled and without letting go of her hands replied,

“Aren’t you going to help me take a bath? As worker in the inn its least of your responsibility. Don’t worry I’ll pay you.”

“That’s not the problem. I shouldn’t even be here-“

Once again Alice was cut-off as David dropped the towel in front of her and got in the tub. He then dragged her to the side,

“Come on Alice, please? I’m so tired from hunting all day. My muscles are aching…”

As he said this David dragged her hand across his abs. Alice was already drunk and the David’s cut body wasn’t helping her resist temptation.

David let go of her hands as they roamed across his chest and rubbed them with water.

“Just this once… since you're working so hard.”

David leaned back with a smile as Alice scooped up some water and washed his chest. The tub was small and could only fit David with his knees folded so Alice had to kneel by the side of the tub to wash him.

Some of the water splashed on her dress and got it wet, outlining her bust and nipples which were hard from the stimulation. Alice washed his back and legs before moving to his abdomen. She did her best to ignore the member poking out of the water but her face became redder as it became bigger the more her hands were closer to it,

“Well I’m done, I should be going now.”

David grabbed her hand and Alice froze as he placed it on the place she was avoiding the most,

“You forgot a spot Alice.”

David made sure her hands were wrapped around his member and simply waited. Alice was drunk and she had been under the effects of [Pheromones (intermediate)] ever since they were drinking downstairs.

Alice was emotionally unstable and drunk and David simply took advantage. Was it bad? Perhaps but if David was being honest with himself he felt Alice deserved better, and even if it was slightly… no highly egoistic, David considered himself to be the best option.

A few seconds passed by before the hands on his hard on started moving up and down. Alice’s head was facing down but David could see through the strands of her hair that her face was completely red. He gently moved the strands aside and cupped her face and brought in for a kiss.

She gasped and tried to move away but her resistance melted and she returned in kind, her grip meanwhile tightened. Their tongues danced and David’s member throbbed.

Breaking the kiss, saliva connected them as David whispered in her ears,

“Faster… Love”

Calling her love seemed to flip a switch as her grip tightened and her hands moved even faster and she kissed him back. David got out of the tub and on the bed and Alice resumed the job. She didn’t protest when David groped her breasts and remained silent when he slipped them out of her dress.

David bent down to kiss her while playing with her nipples. Reeling in the pleasure, David came right on Alice’s face without warning.

Alice was stunned as some of the white cream landed in her mouth and she swallowed reflexively. The scene brought her some clarity as she hurriedly got up and rushed out of the room. David just laid back on the bed with a content smile, eventually dozing off.

NOTE:

A CHANGE has been made in the first chapter: David can now die in the 'Dreams'. I decided it was stupid for him to be unable to die in the 'Dreams'. Its good enough he can 'influence' mission objectives.

...

This mini arc is ending soon. How delightful. But hey don't worry . Sometimes you have the same dreams right?

............................................................................................................

Comments are appreciated and even if I don't reply cause I'm shy, I love reading them. Thank you very much.

Patreon is ahead of public release by 5 chapters.

PATREON(thank u for your support): 

https://www.patreon.com/infinitedreamswn

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/4HZnvSC

 

 

 

 

32