Chapter 21- A donor?
1.5k 9 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello. Been busy with work. I will try to write some more chapters.

You can support me at https://www.patreon.com/infinitedreamswn 

Thank you

David nervously stared at the woman next to him,

“Commander…”

“No need to be nervous. I just curious as to the exact nature of your abilities. It is fine if you don’t want to reveal them but if you do… perhaps we could come to a certain… understanding.”

With those words David felt a hand resting on his leg. If he was being honest, David wouldn’t mind these advances but knowing those same hands could crush him caused him to sweat just a little bit,

‘What is she trying to do?’

It was unclear what Larson’s motives were but David decided to trust her in the end. Being in good terms with the boss would lead to him having a better time and perhaps even more benefits. It would be good if he could gain significant benefits in these three months.

As long as he was alive, David would return to the nightmare realm at the end of the mission. He didn’t know what would happen if he told the commander about the [Eldritch arm] but even in the worst case scenario that he was imprisoned he could still escape.

Coming to the conclusion that he could handle any outcome, David told Larson about his ‘true’ ability. David didn’t mention the word ‘eldritch’ or ‘spirit’ at any point. As far as others were concerned, the [Eldritch arm] was an energy construct that David could control at will.

Larson’s lips crept up into a smile as he described the events that took place during the mission and the nature of his abilities. Her fingers trailed over his leg as she spoke,

“The world is quite complicated and at the same time quite simple. The truth is none of us can hope to make a difference that truly matters, at least not me... I have done my bit, and now I want to live the reminder of my life in peace.”

The Apocalypse wasn’t enough to destroy the human civilisation and even now humanity was still functioning and rebuilding society. Larson despite her looks was quite old, according to her she was closing on her fifties.

“What is it really that surprising? You didn’t think they would let someone young be a commander now did you?”

In the military, age was given more importance than merits and qualifications. Most top positions were occupied by old men and women. However it was still surprising to David that Larson was almost sixty.

The [L1-strain] even increased longevity. Going by the information he had heard so far David assumed that the ‘world setting’ was only just building up. There were still many unknown factors in play and even the natives of this world didn’t know everything,

‘Maybe a couple centuries from now it would be the perfect setting for a Post-apocalyptic novel.’

Larson explained about gaining enough merit and wealth in order to live out the rest of her life in the safe walls of Cvant, the most heavily fortified human city still standing on this zombie infested planet. Of course such a leisurely life was still far away and even a commander like Larson could only dream of such a life but David saw the flicker of emotions in her eyes.

She had fought long before the apocalypse and continued fighting even after the apocalypse and even the greatest warriors needed rest and peace. Larson wanted to retire but she also wanted something more,

“Your ability is a unique evolution. I would like to have it…”

David tensed,

‘Wait! Can you actually steal abilities? Oh shit is she going to experiment on me? I have to esca-‘

His thoughts were cut by Larson,

“More precisely I would like to have a child with you, with combination of our genetics any child born of our union would be gifted with strong abilities and talent. I’m not asking for marriage or anything of the like. I only require your seed and no other commitment on your part.”

These words caused David’s jaws to drop as he got up and took a step back. It took time to gather his thoughts but when he finally did David pointed fingers at Larson,

“You can’t just spout shit like that and keep that face!”

Sleeping with a woman was one thing but having a child was a truly serious matter and commitment. Despite this being a [Nightmare mission] and the chances being that he might never see this world again it was still unacceptable.

Larson was chronologically a grandma despite looking a woman in her thirties, and she wanted a child to raise but in such a harsh world no normal child would be able to survive and live well so she wanted to use David’s seed to give birth to an exceptional offspring.

She didn’t give up and continued to convince  him, if David agreed he would gain various benefits from Larson and it was probably the best decision to make, who knows what her reaction will be if he disagrees and on the plus side it wouldn’t really affect him with his upcoming departure from the system.

“I’m sorry but this is all so sudden and I don’t really know how I feel about this commander…”

In the end David couldn’t bring himself to it and he didn’t want to cheat Larson too, after all the true source of his abilities were the [Nightmare realm]. He didn’t have an iota of the [L1-strain] in his body and would be basically scamming Larson.

Contrary to his expectation and much to his relief, Larson didn’t resort to more forceful measures and didn’t press the issue at all instead opting to talk to David about the mission and other things such as the current state of the world and about Cvant.

They talked well until the sun set and Larson sent David off with the words,

“My offer still stands David.”

“I will think about it Commander…”

As soon as David returned to his room he dropped like a rock and immediately fell asleep. The next day he went to the training range to work out. While lifting some weights he took the time to talk to some of the other soldiers, a few of which were with him in the mission. As David worked out he noticed that a lot of the soldiers were exiting the room. The reason was the woman standing in front of him,

“Hello David, it’s alright with you if I exercise here right?”

“Of course commander.”

Larson smiled at him and said,

“You can call me Sam when we are alone.”

Nervously agreeing, David continued exercising despite wanting to leave the room in order to avoid the awkwardness due to yesterday’s events. He had an inkling that it would not be wise to leave the room.

The commander herself on the other hand leisurely trained showing no indication of any emotion but this only made David more anxious,

‘What is she up to now?’

Even though David was trying his best to mind his own business the dreaded moment arrived when Larson called out to him,

“David can you help me do some stretches.”

He knew exactly what she was doing but he couldn’t say no to the sight before him, Larson was wearing tight fitting clothes and had her back and curvy legging covered ass pointed straight at him,

“Sure I would love too”

It started of quite innocent with David holding her feet while she did crunches but slowly it evolved into a steamier situation.

‘Resorting out right seduction is just plain cheating.’

He stood behind Larson and held her arms to “balance” her while the commander bent forward to stretch.

She used this chance to grind herself on David and unsurprisingly it was quite easy to get a reaction from David. The warm softness grinding on his crotch made his member grow hard and the ‘stretching’ devolved into straight up grinding and David let go of her arms and placed his hands on her tight ass.

David massaged her ass and ran his hands up her back and down, resting his hands on her firm butt. He kneaded her firm ass cheeks and both the physical and visual stimulus pushed him over the edge. Pulling his dick out from his pants, David placed it between her two cheeks and dry humped the beautiful woman.

Larson only smiled and reciprocated by pushing herself on him and synchronizing with his thrusts, pushing David to the limit. Tightly grabbing her by the waist David unleashed his load on her bac-

‘Shouldn’t let her have my precious jizz.’

Instead David opted to ejaculate into a towel he had on him, leaving Larson slightly disappointed. Despite not getting what she wanted Larson didn’t seem too disappointed and instead felt she was one step closer into getting what she wanted from David. Sooner or later David would succumb to her machinations.

“Why do you want it so bad anyways, I’m sure there are other men more suitable and willing for the task anyways.”

Larson sighed,

“It’s not that simple. Most of them are ordinary enhanced and not up to par and the more powerful candidates are either out of my reach or would require me to be their bed warmer. All I want is to be a mother and not some whore. Getting involved them would bring me into messy politics and such…”

Looking at David she smiled and continued,

“You David are quite perfect for the task. Excellent genes and no status or relations to any factions. A nobody like you would not bother me nor interfere in my life within Cvant as I raise my child.”

One had to admit it was a pretty fair point. Larson was old and so most when would not prefer to enter into a marriage with her and she was too old to still rely on romance for a happy life. David was the most peaceful option.

It was this moment that an idea struck David.

“I could help if you agree to do a favour for me commander.”

 

What is the favour??? Dun dun dunnnnnn and its not nothing like what your thinking ya pervs... curb your libidooo.

............................

Comments are appreciated and even if I don't reply cause I'm shy, I love reading them. Thank you very much.

Patreon is ahead of public release by 5 chapters.

PATREON(thank u for your support): 

https://www.patreon.com/infinitedreamswn

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/4HZnvSC

 

17