Chapter 1
368 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am a child who was born yesterday. But I wasn't. I am transmigrator.

I used to be stronk cultivator of the Supreme Realm but then got ganked by sum low level noobs who did not like me.

I swore to go back and beat them up. For now, though, I must grow up.

No matter how talented it is, a infant cannot beat a man.


In a small apartment on the seventh story. There is no sound of crying babies.

"Dear, I think our child is mute."

"It is okay. That is fine."

There is a husband and wife with a child in the woman's arms.

There is also a dog but he is not worth mentioning.

Dog:  (ಥ_ಥ)

"Filthy mortals, I am Supreme Emperor King of the Seventeen Universes. You do not deserve to hear my voice!" I thought.

"Dear, the child has strange look on its face. I think it is hungry."

Hearing those words, the Supreme Emperor King of the Seventeen Universes panicked.

"I don't want to feed like a child. I will turn off my transmigrator status for five years so I may skip this boring baby stuffs."

Thus the Supreme Emperor King of the Seventeen Universes turned off his consciousness and became normal baby.

~Skip Five Years~


"Uwah!"

The transmigrator that is me stretched his five year old limbs.

"That was good nap.... Where am I?"

Transmigrator me looked around his (my) room.

There was a cool robot toy and some cars scattered.

"I must have been a slob. Good thing I am smart and can clean this up real fast."

Transmigrator me lifted his (my) hand and magically put everything away. I didn't even have to touch anything and the room was cleaned like magic.

"Good thing I turned on my auto cultivate. I should be at the fifth stage of the Entering Immortal Step."

I was natural talent.

The steps were Mortal, Entering Immortal, Immortal, Immortal Cultivator, Heaven Cultivator, Heaven Immortal, Angel Immortal, Angel Lord, Angel King, Angel Emperor, God, God Lord, God King, God Emperor, God Kaiser, God God, and finally Ultimate.

Each step had one hundred tiers.

All that was the inner level. There were a bunch more outer levels.

In past life me reach peak of outer level and was 'bout to reach outer outer level (Outside level). The I died cuz got ganked.... by one million million million people.

I was peerless (ಠ⌣ಠ )

"To reach fifth stage of Entering Immortal Step is good, but better can be done. Too bad this is trash cultivation planet with no resources. Normal usually I can become sixtieth stage Heaven Cultivator in this time."

I turn round and saw a dog under my bed. It look scared like it will rat me out to my parents.

"No tell soul, dog. If do, I make you my disciple. Got it?"

Dog no hesitation nodded its head.

"Good."

I threw it a cultivation manual.

"Comprehend that then find me when you've gotten strong."

I then cooly walk out of my room.

"Oh, honey, what are you doing outside room? You done playing?"

The mother talked to me then I talk back.

"Why would I not come out my room? You try to trap me or sumtin?"

I placed a protection array all over the apartment before flying out the window from the seventh story.

"Hmm. I must find resource to get strong."


To be cont....


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then I flew back into the apartment.

"Woman, what is my name?"

"You are child. You are my son."

"But what is name of me?"

"You are you and I am I. No need to complicate."

"Oh."

The mother's words were so profound I felt my head explode with enlightenment.

I instantly broke through into fiftieth stage Immortal step.

"So my name is Darth?"

"Yes, child."

"Ok."

Because the woman help to break through in my cultivaion, I gave her a cultivation manual also.

"Comprehend this and become disciple. Yuor senior brother is in my room."

I flew off for sure this time.

4