Chapter 6
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wolf finally was getting a good grip on the boy's head.

Then it carried the head deep into woods. Deep into the forest. Up the river towards a mountain.

The boy kept on keeping losing conscious so he wasn't sure how long he was in dog's mouth. Maybe an hour? Maybe two years! He didn't know!

Once at top of mountain, dog wolf dropped the boy's head before a lake at the mountain top.

"Did it carry me just to drowned me? Why?"

The dog kicked the boy into the laek.

"Thi is the end huh?"

The boy was drowning but after five minutes he opening his eyes.

"Why not I am drowing? Oh, becaue I just a head. I have no lungs to drown with water...."

Sad fate. The boy would live forever at bottom of the lake.

And so years past.

Just kidding.

Only afer a minute in the lake, a pair of hands pick up boy.

It was a pretty lady with tan skin and tar blackish hair.

"Who you, lady?" the boy asked.

"I am Olg" said Olg.

"Oh" said the boy, but the boy still didn't know who she was.

Olg held the boy like a ball and carried him away. The wolf walked at her side.

"Where we go, Olg?"

"Village."

"Oh" said the boy, but the boy still didn't know where that was.

So after a long short time of walk (being carried) the boy and Olg and the wolf arrived at village.

It composed of three big wood builds and several large tents of skin.

"You guys look primitive."

That is rude Olg said.

"Soz" replied the boy.

"What is name of yoou head boy?"

"I don't know."

"I call you Atama then."

"Okay." said Atama but Atama did not know what Atama meant. Oh well.

"Why am I here tho?" Asked Atama the head boy

"To help you. You die if you alone."

"Oh." The boy understood this one.

And so Atama was raised in the village. Just like any other village boy. Kind sorta... just kidding no. He was just a head after all.

This continued for three months until the village cheiftan named Oko took Atama into the village hall.

"Atama, boy, do you want a body again?"

"I guess. I don't know if 'again' is proper, though since I don't remember what it's like to have one."

"Ok"

Oko was a long white haired old man by the way. He was wrinkly and skinny and had crooked teeth. He had a hunch back and always had cane with him to walk.

Oko exteneded his hand and grabbed Atama.

He carried Atama to a bath tub of blood of who knows which beasts. He chucked Atama in and started to chant.

soon blood red mist spirits came and circled Atama.

"Help this boy be strong with a body said Oko

And so they did.

Atama's flesh started to grow. First it was his spinal cord then his spine then his skeletaon and then the muscles and other organs and stuffs.

Soon Atama had a whole body made of blood spirits. he look just like a normal five year old!

Except for the blood runes along his body. He looked like a five year old prison goer.

Like a scary punk but still innocent looking cause he was shota.

He had pale skin and blood dark red hairs on head. Also crimson eyes.... (So edgy!)

"wow Atama! You become handsome boy. Make village proud."

then Oko dropped ded. He used up his life to give Atama a strong body again.

"I will, chief. I will not let yu down."

So the village morned Oko's death and celebrated Atama's fortunate recovery.

It was bittersweet.

2