Chapter 13
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama washed himself in a nearby stream before going back up the mountain. He didn't want to worry them with his wounds after all.

As expected of his blood red mist spirit body, his body was already healing.

He had strength to run again. So he did.

He ran up the mountain towards teh cave.

"Oh, Atama, why were you gone so long. We were getting worried." Agra said.

"Mhm. I was just about to go look for you." Gehgor said.

"Woof" Wolf woofed.

"O-oh, I just had to make a really big pee. Nothing to worry about." Atama did not have the heart to tell them that he was going to fight hte bad guys alone. Not yet.

The people didn't look convinced, but everyone has one or two secrets, right?

"Well just make sure you take care of yourself, Atama. We only has each others now." Said Agra.

Atama nodded vigorously.

And so they all went to sleep.


scene change~


G-Rabbit who I shall now shorten as Bart because G-Rabbit is too long to type, wassneaking through the brush. He was so so watchful

He was on an undercover mission from the US government to fight the Evil League of Bad Guys. Also known as the E.L.O.B.G.

The ELOBG were a group of international warlord baddies who wanted to rule the world. Rumor was that they were on a mission to make supah soldiers. Soldiers like Bart. The thing is, however, is that Bart was made by the US gov. Not the ELOBG.

Bart was one of the only super solders in the world. The world found out about his existence because of spies in the government, so everyone wanted to catch him for expirimentation and replication.

The US told him to hide out on vacation because of this. If the ELOBG captured Bart, they'd be three feet closer to world domination.

"To think they found me so soon...." Bart blew out a puff of cig smoke.

Bart hopped around. He left no stone unturned but turned it over again. after all, he wanted to check everything, but didn't want them to know he was there.

*Crack*

Bart's rabbit ears stiffened and he began to hears. What made that noise?

*Click*

Bart readied his gat and approached the source of the noise like he was James 007 Bond or something.

pitter patter.

It was very funny scene. A G lookin' rabbit walking through a jungly forest with a gat in hand.

The moonlight was the only source of light in the dark night environment, but Bart was a rabbit so he could also hear and smell well. He wasn't limited like a human to rely only on sight --- He was a super soldier!

Bart wandered farther then Zwoom!

He was caught by the leg and was lifted up by a rope. Now he dropped his gun and hanged upside down.

*Clap Clap Clap*

Heh, is the rumored super soldier this weak?

A bald, double-eyepatched man came out. He wore only black to conceal himself better. Like a ninja.

Grrrr. Bart chattered his teeth in angry.

Thhe bald man who I will call DE (double-eyepatch.) pulled out a stick that crackedled with thunder electricity.

BZZ!

Bart's fur rose in nervousness.

"You cowered! You set me up!"

"Duh"

"Let me go!"

"Why would I do that? I just caught you."

"Because it's the right thing to do?"

DE held his chin and then nodded.

"Okay."

So De approached Bart but instead of freeing him, he zapped him! How cruel! He didn't stick to his word! So eveil!

"BAHHH! I thought you were going to release me!"

"Heh heh I lied."

So despicable. Do you hate this bad guy yet, guys? I need the audience to get mad at him so they feel good when the good guys come to beat him up.

De laughed manically like maniac.

"Mwuahhahahahah! Now the ELOBG will rule the universe!

0