Chapter 40
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Armroared Warrior 1: I'ma kill this idiot! He thininkin' that he can come here all willy neely? He thinkin' that he's da bomb? Well he aint thebomb!

armoreed warrior 2: That's right bro! We get him this time?!

Warrior who is armored 3: *NODS WITH LOTS OF EMOTION*

Armoared warrior 4: He's level 1 crook.. We be level 100 bosses!

Armored warrior 5: Taunting dance*

The armored warriors were been talking like they were some nerd forum page. THey were real cringe.

The red demonic lizard sneered at the people. It stretched out its forked tongue and instantly skewered like seven of the people.

"AHhhhh!"

"Grarghhhh!!!"

"Ewewwhhhhh"

The armored warriors were getting beated like noobs. THe red demonic lizard was like a wolf in the sheep pasture. The armored warrior were like cows in teh butcher's house.

Atama watched on from the side.

The amrored warriors kept on fighting like they were outs of theirs mindz.

'hehe noobs' thought the red demonic lizard.

Finally out of the 50 armored warriors, only 3 were left. THese were the strongest of the bunch...

They were bad injured.

meanqhile the red demonic lizard only had some bad scratcches, but was quickestly heal itself.

things was look bad for the arrmored warrios.

Oh no...

 

 

Atama stood up. He dones resting. Now he join the fray again.

Atama took out his red demon lizard slaying weapon and killed it.

THe red demonic lizard died to Atamas red demonic lizard slaying weapon. He saved the last three warriors... actually but one more died from his injury so only two left... so sad. It is massacre that'll be told for ages.

 

Atama was satisfied with his success but he was mad that he won no by only his own power.

'I need to get stronger. he thought' he thought.

 

Armored warrior that survived 1; Why are you narrating urself. lol

Atama: oh sorry

Then atama got really embarrassing expression.

0