Prologue
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A party of caravans streaked across the grassy plains. Horses the size of elephants pounded the ground hurling sea of sands dancing in the air.
A carriage lead the party. It was gold with silver wheels, and a figure of a diamond crow built on top the carriage.

Inside the carriage sat two men. A man bedizened with ornaments looked at the other man with a childish curiosity. He blinked, and blinked again. After blinking for the millionth time, he leaned in and asked the thing that has been poking at him.
"Say Duke, what type of women are you in to?" The ornamental man asked. The Duke stared outside the window with an absent-minded expression, no words uttered from his mouth. "To me the face is the most important part of a woman. She can have a great body, but if her face unsightly there's no way. A girl with nice, firm breast is also key; not too big, nor too small. Not too saggy, not too bouncy. You get my drift?" He gestured a woman's curvy body.
"But the most important thing are the legs! Thick thighs, long legs, and a nice slim waist!" The pervert gestured an 'al bacio'.

The man waited eagerly for an answer that never came. The Duke was rumored to be rather quiet and self-absorbed, but he still couldn't help striking up a conversation, as his boredom grew from the lack of stimulants he was used to. As disappointed as he was, he asked another question in hopes of an answer, "Duke, I hear you've been assigned to the assailants of the Lord Tuckmond's son."
"Indeed, what of it." The Duke replied half-heartedly, with a hint of irritation.
"Aren't they students of the institute?" the man asked "They raise rather promising soldiers, I'd like to ask you something." He asked.
after a few moments the Duke replied. "Go on."
"So, just killing or imprisoning them would be a waste, right? What if you give them to me and I could use them for some dealings, huh? What about it? I'll trade you one of my best 'handmaiden' if you get what I'm saying."
after a few seconds that felt like hours the Duke replied, "I'm using them for something else."
"Using them? Can I inquire in what?"
The Duke replied after a few hours, "Forest."
"Forest?" The man questioned. "Oh, I see. They must be part of the new batch."
"Yes." the Duke replied.
"A pity." The ornamented perverted man said. He sat and thought to himself. 'Sending someone to the forest is no less different from a death sentence. Such a waste to send talented individuals to the forest. Then again, they don't seem to be all too bright if they assaulted a lords son.' Thought after thought passed, and soon the carriage halted and the horses neighed.
The man raised his head and looked around. "It seems we've arrived."
A few moments later, knocking was heard. "We've arrived, my lords."
The Duke sighed and opened the door. "Get those hooligans out. I've a few words to say before they're off." The Duke stepped out and looked towards the location of the forest, with a seemingly distraught face.

"It looks as haunting as ever." the Duke creased his eyebrows.

"What's more haunting is that I actually bedded Madame Sherlene. I was drunk, I admit, but really. Why?" The Duke ignored the pervert.

The sound of yelling and chatter resounded behind them. "So that's th' fabled 'Lost Forest'?" a short statured man exclaimed. "Don't look nun' special to me!"

1