Prologue
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The Amulet of Nine Stones, the most powerful treasure in the world. It decides the fate of all, picking the Leader out of the nine who held it's stones.

  Yet it had disappeared, along with the Huanglong Prince. Some say that he had stolen the precious treasure, while some disapprove, and say that he died in the battle protecting the stones from the thieves. The spider of gossip weaved it's lies, thickening and thickening until you can no longer identify which was the truth and which was not. Either way, his disappearance had impacted the people greatly. They have turned against him, condemning and ruining him in spite, eyes no longer able to see the righteous and charismatic figure that he was before.

  The death of a Lord in Heavenly Pavilion. The death of a comrade. And deaths from thousands of other cultivators. It all came to the “light” 5 years after the dreadful full moon. It all connected to him.

  He killed them.

  Every cultivator was looking for even a little crumb of his trail, hoping to put the evil man to justice.

  And 10 years ago, just right after the Prince's disappearance, in an old shabby inn in an unknown village, there the rumors began to spread like wildfire...

  “Hey, have you heard of the Supreme Elders’ decision last full moon? I heard some rumors about, you know who, the Yellow Dragon bastard’s son being exiled!” The man asked his confidant in a low voice, but his hand slapped on the table as he emphasized the word “bastard,” his voice slightly louder.

  Faint gasps from the people in the same table were heard clearly, the inn fell in silence for a short moment. Everyone around them was eavesdropping, but they weren’t expecting slandering.

  “You- you mean, Golden?” The confidant corrected his friend.

  “Yeah, whatever, yellow.” The man rolled his eyes to the side and took a sip of his wine.

  It’s been days since the full moon passed, and yet there are still some people who haven’t heard of the big news that are being passed around from ear to ear. Since then, there have been people debating over the reasons as to why the next Prince of Huanglong Realm was exiled, events leading to the exile, and even his whereabouts.
  “A lot of elders just around the corner of the Jade Shrine said that he killed a comrade.” Someone butted in the conversation with the two men. “I’ve heard my aunt, whose husband is a historian-”

  “Lies! He committed adultery!” The other chimed in, slamming his hand on the table, it made a loud bam, startling everyone. 

  “No, he used Dark Sorcery and-” Another talked over the other, but then got chimed in by the other passerby.

  The inn fell into complete chaos, verbally, as everyone tried to talk on top of each other, defending their claims. The owner of the inn grimaced as he pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a loud sigh, it would always end up like this whenever someone asks about the Huanglong Prince. 

 

  Cultivators from all Nine Realms took the Huanglong Prince’s exile as a lesson. For them, being exiled is worse than death. Exiled cultivators are shamed upon every time they walk on the street, they are no longer worthy of respect, and they are bound to be treated like animals for the rest of their lives. And there’s no escape from that, unless, they ended themselves. Death is more comforting than being thrown out of the Heavenly Pavilion. But there are some cases that being exiled isn’t the answer, but death.

 

  For all they know, the Prince may or may not have been exiled, but executed.

 

  But it’s impossible that such a charismatic cultivator ever did something so shameful and outrageous that he received a death sentence. Ying Jiyu, the most troublesome yet righteous, also known as the Huanglong Prince. During his time in the Heavenly Pavilion, he had brought light to where the shadow roamed. He was a role model and he partnered up with an ambitious man, who was rumored to be raised from the lowest of the low. The name of his partner is Shen ZhaoChun, a promising cultivator from Qiulong Realm. There’s just no way that he could’ve been killed over that. They could still at least empathize with him if they know the reasons why he was being thrown out. Such a likable person, even some would still treat him with respect. There are no witnesses, so there may be rumors saying that he killed them all. After all, there’s no truth. 

  Ten years have passed since the full moon. The present none of us waited for.

 

  And people began to turn against him, as they were informed of the truth.

 

  It seems to a lot of people that he got killed, or so they thought. Until someone said they’ve seen a deity wandering around the Li Village.

0