Ch.2. “A God Doesn’t Need a Tutorial!”
1.1k 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drip, drip, drip, drip...

Don't say it. Do not say it, Zeus, you are better than this. Your life doesn't belong to a third-rate porn screenwritter, just DO NOT SAY-

"An unfamiliar ceiling."

Zeus, you are fucking weak.

Sigh... Anyways, I'm probably in some sort of limbo, because I sure as hell don't remember anything beyond that Ant-Girl Queen drugging me. Looking around just proves my point, I'm inside of some sort of cave system with a ceiling covered in endless darkness, but that is not the only thing that rises my alarms. Littered about are little bird cages with blue, burning wisps that just float there. These wisp are what Hades calls "Sinner's Souls". Guess I'm in hell now. Hooray.

"Well, laying here won't solve anything," I muster all my remaining strength and push myself upwards. Oh, great, I'm naked and there is a faint blue glow in my chest. Ah, my dick is completely gone, too. Anyways, There was were two paths before me: A big-ass, spooky-ass, expensive-ass looking gate behind me, and an open walkway where I could see countless souls lining up my path. To be honest, I expected Hell to be more... Hot and dry, you know? But it was rather cold and dank.

The gate looked like it leaded to the Mortal Realm, but it didn't move an inch when I tried to, ahem, gently pry it open. As you can probably guess: I'm kind of pissed right now! I tried to open my status, but a message just popped up saying that I wasn't allowed to do that here. I waited a bit, hoping to sneak past the next Sinner that entered Hell, but after what felt like hours nothing happened, so I, albeit reluctantly, moved on with the last path left to explore. Who knows, maybe I could find another "Giga Bimbo with Akimbo Pistols", if you "catch my drift".

I walked, and walked, and walked, and, yep, fucking walked. I was starting to get even more pissed off when message popped up.

[Rejoice! The Realm Master has allowed you to explore their Sub Realm!]

The 'what' now? I turned around and would you look at that: the fucking gates were still there -I have not moved a single step forwards after all this time. Greater Ones give me patience... At least I could move forward now, so that's a plus.

Eventually, I saw another gothic-looking-ass gate that was guarded by... Something. It was like Cerberus, but if Cerberus had a gangbang child with a Titan, and a manticore. The thing was like six fucking meters tall and had the head of a hydra, a cocktrice, and a bicorn. If that wasn't intimidating enough, the absolute unit of a lad had an armor that just screamed "If you touch this shit, your dong is gone, cunt!" It was metallic, and with a obsidian, red and golden bestial design. And don't get me started on his fucking weapon! It was a halberd. And that is the only thing that remotely resembles a weapon from my Realm. It was a pole arm with a big, slashy point, yes, but the thing looked like it could shred fucking titanium alloys with just how pointy and demonic it looked.

[Congratulations! You have reached the First Gate! Prove yourself!]

Oi.

You legit expect me to fight this colossal thing? Do you perhaps have some kind of brain-

[Fighting is not required]
[Quest Accepted: Trial of Wisdom]
[Requirement: Impress the Gate Keeper of Wisdom]

I let out a sigh of relief, at least this so-called "Realm Master" wasn't as dumb as a pile of rocks. Now then, how do I impress this thing? The lad looked like it loved fights, but no way in hell I'm flexing my sorry excuse of muscles when it packs guns of cataclysmic nature. Maybe it's dumb as shit? I could try outsmarting it. Ah, but the thing was called 'Gate Keeper of Wisdom'...

Opting to at least do something, I walked up to the lad and cleared my throat. "Hey, buddy! Buddy old pal! What is your name?" What? You want me to impress someone without at least knowing them? Sorry, bud, but I've had way too many rodeos where things go wrong whenever I didn't do this. Who knows, maybe this big boy will challenge me to a game of Jenga or something.

"This one does not have a name, a title is all this one needs." Hey, it spoke! Sweet, sweet progress... I then proceeded to ask it what it is that it does to do the thing that it does. "Are you speaking in tongues, mortal one? This one dislikes such speech patters." Oof, okay, new attempt. I ask him what is his duty in Hell. "This one unknowns what this 'Hell' that the mortal one speaks of. This one's duty is to protect Her Highness from intruders." The moment it mentioned the gender of this possible Realm Master my attention peaked. Maybe I can smash some pussy on my way back? The plot thickens...

"Are you done wasting this one's time, mortal one? This one would prefer to slay you at once, but this one was ordered to test your wits." Test my wits? Thankfully I wasn't supposed to try and kick his ass, so I nodded. What would be the test? If it is a riddle, I doubt I would have any problem. "Humf. How would a mortal would be able to stop this one's rampage while in the Overworld?"

Well, given his appearance, the answer was pretty obvious, wasn't it? I just had to structure it in a way that left no holes.

"Gate Keeper, I've come to a conclusion," I said as I carefully chose my words. "I would not fight you." That's right, the riddle never said about I myself had to slay it, after all. The Gate Keepers frowns and looks at me like a insect. "Instead, I would hire a quick, pure, young maiden and give her a shiny, reflective shield and a dagger coated with a hydra's blood." I awaited triumphantly for the thing to approve of my answer, but instead...

"You have failed this one's test." Wait, what!? The thing chuckles at my reaction. How could I possibly be wrong? I know the creature this manticore is made of! A pure maiden to counter the bicorn's corruption, a reflective shield to mirror the cocktrice's glare, and the venom of a hydra to kill... The hydra! Was this a trick question!? "While the mortal one knew of this one's weaknesses, it was foolish to assume this one won't be prepared for said measures. This one is not a beast, but a sentient being capable of reason.

"The real answer was to fight with your words. A valiant knight doesn't just knows how to wield a sword, but instead, also wield his voice. Starting up a conversation will lower this one's guard, making so that attacks become more effective. Looking of this one's mental weaknesses would prove to me more useful than this one's physical weaknesses." Greater Ones, this was beyond stupid. In what fucking world does one need to speak with their aggressor? In the real world it's kill or be killed, for fuck's sake!

[Quest completed: You may now pass!]

Ex-fucking-cuse me? Just as I was about to shout in confusion, the thing steps asides and the gate opens, letting me pass thru. Whatever... I move past the gate and the thing slams closed behind me. Only way is forwards now...

After some time I saw another gate, this time guarded by no other than... Something... It looked like a plant and had a female torso sticking out of it's gigantic buds, so there is that. Its skin was a healthy leaf green, with long, braided red "hair". Eventually I get close enough to smell some sort of pollen the plant is releasing. What is a plant-girl even doing here? Isn't this supposed to be Hell or some shit? Plants represent life itself, why the fuck...? Sigh.

"Man, I'm letting out so many sighs today, huh?" The plant-girl woke up and her buds opened slightly, releasing some more spores. I'm starting to feel itchy now... "Hello, miss plant-girl!" I faked my cheeriness. "Are you perhaps the next Gate Keeper of this Realm?" The other buckaroo said that talking was a way to solver my problems, so I wanted to give it a try. Who knows, maybe this Realm is dumb as shit? To my surprise: it kind of worked! The plant-girl had a nasty look on her face, but as soon as I presented a friendly tone, that expression melted away.

"Ah, I see the big one taught you well indeed," Her voice was so soothing and relaxing, it was making me fall asleep on the spot. Really, her voice was the depiction of "motherly"; I wouldn't mind if she held me between her breast and... Lulled me away to...

I slap myself, what was I thinking? I came to... To what...?

[Fighting is not required]
[Quest accepted: Trial of Resilience]
[Requirement: Impress the Gate Keeper of Resilience!]

My vision was foggy, I think she was humming a sweet tone, but I somehow managed to stay awake. What was this test all about? "You may prove that yourself has a stronger will than this one." A clash of wills? But, I don't even know her all that much, how would I have the to get to know her? "Fret not, mortal one, for the the test is currently taking place as we speak," she said with a soothing, sultry voice. Now that I think about it, her modest human portion isn't all that bad to look at.

Before I realize it, I find myself sitting on her buds, talking my problems away. I, of course, don't tell her that I used to be a God since I want to leave that for last. Maybe this is what the test is all about? The previous Gate Keeper warms me up and then I get first-hand experience on how I'm supposed to use that skill?

. . .

Hmm... Her lips are so tasty, she has a really weird tongue -long and thin, her nectar making up to her subpar muscle.

. . . . .

She is bare of all buds, laying on her back, her womanhood wide open for my member to occupy it snugly. I tried to penetrate her, but some sort of tentacle took my malehood. It sucked it while rubbing it with countless of small bumps. This felt heavenly, I could such on her nipples all day long.

. . . . . . .

[Due to the nature of the fertilization, you didn't receive any EXP!]

What? Where? How?

I was now laying on the floor in front of the Gate Keeper, the sweet aroma no longer present. I legit blacked out during my initial talk with the plant-girl. I stood up, only to find the thing with a slightly bigger belly. "Seems like your resilience is very weak, o' mortal one," it rubbed her bloated stomach. Did I do that? I just remember that a window woke me up from the trance. Did I just really fucked this thing and didn't even know when? The plant-girl gives me a reassuring smile. "Fret not, o' mortal one, this one just wanted to teach you a lesson. You were carried away by your instincts to procreate thanks to my pollen. Your carelessness gave life to spawn that will endanger your species further down the line." Wait, so I just fucked up big time again? "Remember this well, o' mortal one: Your seed is far stronger than the ones of any other males. If not previously tamed, females will do anything to carry your superior offspring. This you must prevent at all cost in order to defeat the Demon Lord."

Hold up.

"You must learn to keep your sanity in check and learn who to give your seed to."

Keep holding it.

"Fret not, mortal one, for this one will not birth your offspring. They will reside withing me until the time is right, so no harm has been made to mankind."

I get it. This is a fucking tutorial.

[Test completed: You may now pass!]

 


 

After that was the Gate Keeper of Preserveness, which I failed. The lesson was that I should pleasure the monster girl just the right way in order to make her cum before me and make it so that she didn't touch my ding dong as much as possible. Then was the was the Gate Keeper of Valor. The lesson was to not be afraid to stick it in the distinctive types of monster girl's holes. This type of tutorials went on for a while until I arrived at the gates of a gigantic "garden" where a enormous, dead tree resided with countless amounts of Sinners blocked most of the floor around. I could see some silhouettes at the base of the tree.

Don't worry, I was so pissed I wasn't angry anymore, so I won't punch this so-called "Realm Master" in the face as soon as I see her. What? Chivalry? You know what those fucking gate keepers did to me? If I wasn't one already, I would have become the laughing stock of all Olympus!

Anyways, I started to walk the single free path that lead to the tree. For some reason some kind of white flower grew here. Wild fucking guess: That flower is related to death or some shit. As I was stepping closer to the center I could envision a picnic table in which a woman sat with her back to the tree at the opposite side of the table from me.

The woman in question was... Something, to say the least. She was wearing painfully plain baggy clothes, had very long and messy violet hair that covered most of her face. Her clothes tried to hide her hourglass figure and her gigantic bust, but they failed miserably. Were all the Goddesses in this Realm this fucking plump? Oh, and her skin was pale as a ghost. What was her scent, you ask? There was none. That girl over there was 100% dead, yet I could see a tinge of blush in her somewhat hidden face.

She didn't say anything, so I just assumed I had to sit down on the table in front of her. There was some kind of meat dishes sprayed across the dead wood, accompanied with some fine-smelling wine. ". . ." Huh? Did she said something? ". . .?" No, it's not like she is mute or anything -noises clearly left her mouth, but her voice is so pathetic and weak I couldn't understand a single thing she tried to say.

"Miss Realm Master," I began. "Would you speaking up a bit?" By the Greater Ones, I fucking hated how formal I was being. For all I care I would just throw the table asides and pump her dead womb full of live seed. Wait... why does she looks so familiar? Have I met her somewhere before?

This time the woman managed to say something out loud. "... You can-can eat if-if you wan-want..." Well at least her voice wasn't ghastly unlike the others beings I have met here. Since I was feeling quite hungry myself, I dug into the food. It was okay, I guess. For some reason the chick didn't even take a sip form her wine. Was she really this shy? Flag after flag was rising within my mind...

[Rejoice! The Realm Master wishes to establish a Soul Link with you!]
[Do you accept?]

Huh? What the fuck is a "Soul Link"? Sounds hella fucking dangerous to me, dude. "Pl-please... Accept..." Well, looks like this is what I was supposed to do here, so I just said "Yes" out loud.

Grave fucking mistake.

[OMGO, thank you for accepting the Soul Link! It's just that you are so handsome and strong and wise and clever and handsome I couldn't help myself!]

Oh.

[Fuaaah! It's been so long since last I've chatted with someone, you know how hard it's to live in complete solitude surrounded by nothing than the dead and minions that won't ever oppose you? My Sister once came down to cheer me up but then she was totally grounded for like a century but I was so freaking happy to see her face after so long!]

Oh no, it's this type of girls. Let me be clear on this one: She is fucking dangerous and vicious. A really scary smile slowly formed on her face while the rapid-fire walls of text popped up in my face.

[Do you know my sister? You smell like her so you must! Her name is Ishtar and she is so cool! One time she rebelled against the Major Gods and made a mess in the Overworld! She was giggling while the Major Gods shouted at her and tired to send her to my Realm but she ran away and they never found her so they gave up and now she can go from the Mortal Realm and Ethereal Realm as she pleases but she didn't know that they would curse her room with a seal that made it so that only with the permission of the Major Gods she could leave because it looks like whenever she is in a room with other males they start to feel funny and stuff and makes them pull their peepee and do naughty stuff and stuff!]

Ah, her breaths were getting ragged. Look at those breast jump... Boing~ Boing~.

[OMGO! But where are my manners! Hello! My name is Ereshkigal! Ruler of the Underworld and guide of the dead! That also means that I can reap souls if needed! Ah! Don't touch me or you will permanently die! Everything that I touch dies after all! Can't be the ruler of death without being able to kill right? Teehee! Ah but I don't really like killing so that's why I asked the Greater Ones to make it so that there were less deaths in our Realm! Would you believe me if I told that they complied!? Apparently they are actually open to subjection but everyone is so afraid to talk to them so they agreed to my request instantaneously to make it seem like we can talk to them like any other God but in the end the other Gods got mad at me and locked me up in this SHIT HOLE and I was very sad for a while but then learned that I could peek at the memories of the dead so I just lay around and watch lewd stuff while scratching my belly and cooking food with the meat of my demon servants you just ate it by the way did you like it? I hope you did! I poured all my energy into cooking it! Did I mention that you are handsome? If only you were a God I would let you RAVISH ME and make me yours forever because I love you so very much oh I forgot to mention but since I love you so much I don't want you to become a caged soul so I made it so that you can return some time before your death! Usually I'm not allowed to do these things but something in you made me want to become a BAD GIRL and break the rules teehee! Ah! Before I set you off to the Mortal Realm I'll give you a little gift that allows you to keep your EXP whenever you die but if you abuse my kindness and die on purpose I'll get really really really really really really really really really really mad okay? So do try to live for as much as you can! Ah~ I'm so FUCKING WET right now I just want your FILTHY MORTAL COCK but if I keep you this close to me for so long you will actually lose your mind and I don't want that because I really really really really really really really love love love love love love love love love love love love youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! Hey did you like my test? I designed them so that you could learn about your class! In a book I read while I was with the other Gods it said that the Grand Breeder gains power from his offspring so try to impregnate as many girls as possible okay???? Ah! But I won't get mad or anything as long as you prove that you love me back! Oh look at the time! I've got to get you back or your eyes will start to bleed and your guts will start to produce a really really really nasty fungi that makes you want to die but won't let you! Bye and I love you!!!!!!!]

Light suddenly envelops my body. Uhm, what the fuck was happening? What was her name, again? Ereshkigal? Girl, don't be mad at me! I 100% paid attention to what you just said! I swear I wasn't fantasizing about your body!

Before I'm even allowed to speak I'm thrown all the way up to the tree and into some kind of portal that I could barely see.

 


 

[Rejoice! Ereshkigal has given you their blessing!]
[New Perk: Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing]

Huh, this is somewhat familiar. Once again, lumps of flesh block my view while two fluffy piles of womanly meat cushion my head. "Oh my, finally awake, Wanderer?" That's also familiar. No need to confirm my hunch this time, so I just stand up instead of indulging in the scent of a beautiful woman. So, was that just a dream I had? Waking up in this exact place, time and way only to be taught how this shitty world works? I eye Ishtar and then myself. Yep, same clothes, same body. "Are you perhaps done checking yourself out, dear?" Oh, there was a slight difference there. Did I go back in time before my death? No, that should not be possible -time only flows forwards. But then again, defining physical strength by mere numbers should not be possible, either...

To be honest, I should be scared of the though of a crazy-ass chick wanting a piece of my meat and giving me a second chance in life so I can do... Whatever is that she wanted me to do. I was very tired and very horny, to say the least. Greater Ones, do I fucking hate sand...

"Status," I said, bringing up the game-like screen.

Status:
Name: !?@#
Race: N/A
LV: 1
Title: None
HP: 25/25
MP: 28/28
VIT: 20/20
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 10%

Attributes:
STR: 12
WIS: 14
FTH: %ERROR
CHA: 14
END: 10
LUK: 1
DEX: 11

Skills:
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis E:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers E:
3 MP/min. Active. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [very slight] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Very slight] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap E:
4 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [6] Lust damage.

 

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LVL is maintained.

"It seems you know how to read your Stats, bravo!" She gives some very cute and soft clapping in admiration. "Do you perhaps have this sort of System in your Realm?" Was I going to get her lengthy lecture of I said the same thing like last time?

"Something like that." I wasn't up to an hour of boring stuff that I already knew, so I just decided to lie a little. Instead, I opted to ask one of the things that was bothering. "Ishtar," I began. "Do you have a sister called Eresh-... Aresh-..."

"Ereshkigal?" She corrects me, I nod in confirmation. At this, the woman lets out a sigh. "I do, and I'm surprised you know of her, did our stories leak out to your world?" I tell her that no, that didn't happened, but I did see her in my dreams. She raises her eyebrows in surprise. "Ereshkigal visited your dreams...? But that should not be possible due to her... Situation. Wanderer, would you be a dear and tell me what exactly did she tell you in your dream?"

I proceeded to tell her about my "dream", such as the lessons I was taught (not mentioning how I failed every single one of them, of course). For some reason Ishtar had a very bitter smile when I was telling my little tale, it almost made her stop being horny for once. When I finished, she let out a now more cheerful chuckle. "Yes, Eresh was always an odd one, I don't blame you for not paying attention to her aggressive way of talking," she strikes a thinking pose. "But I must say, this the first time she has become interested in a mortal, so it's hard to say what her intentions are..." Oh, believe me, I know her intentions very well. Oh, and I left out the part of Ereshkigal giving me her blessing because it clearly looks like something she wasn't supposed to do.

Anyways, we took off onto the dead wasteland. Just like before, I was telling her of my stories, repeating just the ones that made her react the most, but eventually I grew bored and decided to extract some questions from the ex-Goddess. "Hey, Ishtar, how would we get you a catalyst for your magic?" While her class was useless and made her a waste of space, she could at least do something from time to time. "You need something like a staff, a book or a crystal ball?"

She gave a really puzzled look. "Why yes, those things would be perfect for me depending on the magic I choose. But, dear, how did you know I was a mage-type?" Oh. Fuck. I forgot she hasn't told me her archetype yet since I've yet to be mouth-fucked by an ant-girl. Thankfully, said ant-girl was now close enough to us that I could just throw this brick I grabbed before and-

"Yeet!" I muster as much strength as my sorry stats allow me and throw it full force against the mound of sand, you can tell she was surprised by this because she tried to dodge it, but with all the sand burying her, it was nigh impossible, so it hit her right in the head. A heavy bonk later and now she was briefly stunned and was trying to crawl out of the sand. I, of course, didn't waste a moment's breath and ran then dove into her, kicking up a sandstorm behind me. I didn't care about sand entering my clothes at this moment -I just wanted to not fucking die!

I dug her up from the sand and dirt, watched as her surprised, disgusting face gave me a horrified look, but I ignored it. As soon as her small chest was exposed I started to dig into the sweet taste of dirt and sweat her nipples carried, using my mouth and hands alike. Quickly did she started moaning with great vigor. Maybe it was the tutorial that helped me, but I found myself wanting to make her climax. One thing to note: this girl wasn't making any noise I recognized, almost as if she didn't have vocal chords like a humans had. Was the Queen the only capable of speaking? Anyways, I must keep on sucking and teasing this cute pair of eroticism!

Before I can ponder any longer, the ant-girls arches backwards and releases an loud shriek, this going on for well over couple of seconds. Was this her first orgasm ever?

[Gained 10% EXP!]
[First time bonus applied, EXP doubled]

Well, that answers my question. Looks like I actually get EXP whenever I make girls cum and not just from exhausting her VIT or MP, because she still looked at me with those insect ayes while yearning for more pleasure. For a virgin, she had far better endurance than the last ant-girl I encountered.

"Oh-oh dear..." I heard Ishtar whispers. She regained her composure and cleared the throat. "My, my, looks like the Major Gods were right to choose you for this mission; I've heard that ant-girls are very hard to please due to the outer shell, bravo, Wanderer!" Guess I was right on the nose; this world was fucking stupid as fuck world where you can solve your problems by either fucking, talking, or fucking after talking. I stood up from the twitching girl and checked my status, as well as hers.

[Analysis Failed!]

Oi, you fucking what? Want to run that by me again?

[Analysis Failed!]
[Analysis Failed!]
[Analysis Failed!]
[Analysis Failed!]

[Congratulations! "Analysis E" has become "Analysis D"!]

[Analysis Successful!]

Target:
Name: None/Spawn Number 92
Race: Lesser Baby Chaos Spawn

Great, now my head hurts a lot and my body feels weak. Checking my status shows that I have depleted all of my MP and now was using my VIT instead. Why did it cost so much to analyze this chick. Wasn't she supposed to be a simple ant-girl, though? What the fuck is was a Lesser Baby Chaos Spawn?

[Lesser Baby Chaos Spawn: The early stage of a Baby Chaos Spawn]

Okay, but what is a Baby Chaos Spawn?

[Baby Chaos Spawn: The baby form of a Chaos Spawn]

Cut the fucking shit and tell me what the actual fuck is a Chaos Spawn already!

[Full Analysis Failed!]
[Chaos Spawn: A chaotic variant of Ant-like humanoid creatures]

I sigh, this was getting me nowhere. But hey, at least I now knew that I could analyze intangible things, so that was something. Lucky for me, I have a hot ex-Goddess right on my side! Surely she should know what a Chaos Spawn is!

"Sorry, dear, but it doesn't ring a bell. Maybe Ereshkigal knows what that is? I just know that they are dangerous and should be stopped as soon as possible."

Hooray, the only think this sorry excuse of a Goddess knew is that we are fucked because we are balls-deep in their territory. At least the last time we defeated one of these Chaos Spawns they didn't bother us until the venom took effect, so maybe they grew scared of me having defeated one of them? Not like it mattered, we just started walking. Ah, since I was so frustrated, I took Ishtar by her meaty ass and started fondling it. She didn't seem to mind since she was always horny and all, maybe she was expecting me to do this in my last life?

After a while I started to daze off due to my thirst and hunger and was therefore unaware of the three presences following us. It wasn't until nighttime that they jumped from all around us, pushing us into the ground. "Wanderer!" I heard Ishtar scream as two pair pincers penetrated my shield and into my legs. I tried to put up a fight, but these Lesser Baby Chaos Spawns were way too strong form me, and so they dragged me underground and into some sort of tunnel. The pain was unbearable, by the way, I could feel their fucking pincers grabbing onto my fucking bones. Struggling was useless, of course, since that just made me bleed harder so I decided to cooperate and let myself be dragged all the way to wherever they were bringing me to.

We passed by many types of Chaos Spawns, some were bigger than the ones dragging me, some had wings, some had some kind of fungi growing on their insect abdomen. It was kinda of disturbing, not going to lie.

Eventually I was let go inside of what looked like a bed chamber, the girls hissed at me and abruptly closed the door behind them. I crawled around trying to find something to use as a weapon, but to no avail. Then the door opened and there entered the fucking Queen.

"Good to see you in good spirits, male," the thing scoffed at my sorry appearance. The Queen walked to my side and lifted me up by the neck, she wasn't putting any strength in her grip, so all it did was mildly inconvenience me. "You have two options, male: Willing father my kin or be broken into a mindless doll to do just that. First option leaves you with your sanity, but the second will, in a way, kill you. So, what is your choice, male?

Ah yeah, I was struggling, by the way, I just didn't mention it because I don't think I was given a single pinch of a fight since her grip didn't strengthen yet she was still like a fucking statue. "Fuck... You!" I wasn't having any of this, of course, so I just wanted to die and restart as fast as possible. I was violently thrown into the room's bed due to my attitude.

"Option two it is, then." I tried to move out of the way, but in the blink of an eye she was already on top of me, making her scent so strong it made me stop struggling. You know that I can smell fertility, right? Well, that's because of the state of a girl's eggs. Well, let me tell you one thing: This girl had fucking thousands of extremely fertile eggs inside of her. In other words: I was high as fuck in her smell. "Good," She said as she lowered her mouth into mine, locking my lips in a rough kiss. This time she didn't let out her brain-washing juice, but it wasn't like it was needed for me in order to get hard as a diamond. At this moment my body was on autopilot, so it went ahead and started rubbing her ample breast. They weren't as big as Ishtar's, but they were very firm and pleasant to touch. "You like my mammaries? Lucky for you, they secrete tasty nectar for the male to enjoy. Go ahead, it won't hurt."

Since I was going to die anyways, might as well. And sure enough, as I started to suck on her nips something sweet leaked out. It was somewhat thick and hard to swallow, but it had a honey-e flavor to it, just a tad more fruity and refreshing. "Mmmh... -Ha~. What is this... FeEELING!?" Before I could give an answer, more hotter and thicker nectar spurted out of her nipples, making her twitch and almost fall down. I stopped to look at her, was this the first time she had cum? What little cheeks she had were now tinted a slight green -I guess that is she blushing.

I'm not going to lie: Watching a creature capable of squashing my whole body with just a wist of wind from her breath blushing and having a look of a pure maiden discovering her body gave me a sense of... Accomplishment. With ragged breaths, she removed some shells that were blocking her human crotch area to reveal that she had, in fact, a sorts of human-looking vagina. I say "sorts of" because it was glowing green-blue-ish and was dripping with lime liquids. The scent was... Something, to say the least. Not sure if I can get used to it; it smelled like a dead bug, but sweeter.

"Male... What did you... Do to me...?" She tries to take the lead once again but I counterattacked with my nimble fingers stroking her slit. She held me with her four arms, not too close, but it made me feel her cold breath in my skin. "What is this-Ha~... Fee-feeling? You are... Far weaker than me...!" Has she never rubbed one off before? Didn't she spawn a legion of insects? How did she even get pregnant? "The last male that... Seeded me ejected his seed just as I... Put his member in me... I never thought that -Ha... Copulating would be this... Stimulating." Did the guy came prematurely due to fear? I get him, but why didn't she use him for longer?

Enough of teasing, if I'm going to die, I might as well make the most of it. I inserted my fingers into her dripping sex, making her let out a startled shriek. I didn't wait up for her reaction -I started fingering her pussy at a nice pace, each time stopped by a fleshy wall. Was this her womb? It couldn't be her hymen since she has had sex before. Her digits were now digging into my skin, her legs trembling, but I didn't let up. She eventually discarded my clothes with her extra arms and was shocked when she saw my small cock. Fucking... Oof...

"Your member... It's so..." Come on girl, why do you have to do me like this? "Big..." Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, but I still had my fingers-

"Huh?" I involuntarily let out my confusion. "What do you mean?" No, legit, what did she mean when she said 'big'? My dick was anything but big, some may even call it well bellow average!

"From all the males that have seeded my daughters, your is truly one to marble at..." I didn't notice it, but I stopped my movements. So, were all men in this Realm cuck-sized? How can a dick be smaller than this!?

You know, for some reason, the more I see her body, her hollow cheeks, her twitching pincers, those shiny eyes. This cold, firm body of hers... I grow to be less and less disgusted by it. At this very moment, a peculiar-looking maiden lays before me. Her legs had buckled long ago, and now she was inclined slightly backwards, using one extra arm to support her own weight against her insect counterpart.

Maybe I went insane, because I started kissing her flat, charred lips and licked her razor-sharp teeth while I fingered her with one hand and another one fondling her breast. It didn't take much to make a reaction of the Queen, yet I didn't let her release, opting instead to just teasing. "Male, I'm- Ha! Gr-growing frustrated! D-do something about this feeling in my womb!" Her beautifully slender arms guided my rod into her glowing, wet lips. The texture was unlike any other I've had before, it was sticky and rubber-y. I pushed forwards, only to be stopped by a thin membrane, which I broke. She let out a small cry of pain whilst I continued to insert my small cock inside her. For some ungodly reason her hymen was still intact, but thanks to that my arousal just kept rising. This monstrosity had her purity taken by me, her would-be-rape victim.

"This is- Moan... Beyond what I have expected, male. If you ware to leak your seed right now, I'm afraid I would birth thousands of the strongest!" The idea of me knocking up this charming woman didn't struck weird to me for some reason. I wanted to teach her what lies after simple copulation, I wanted to teach her just how good sex actually feels like. I wanted to make her cum over and over again while I held her in my warm arms.

"My Queen," I parted my face a bit to talk to her. "What we are doing isn't called 'copulation', it's called 'sex', and I'm going to make you 'cum', you've got it?" She, of course, gave me a confused look. These words weren't implanted in her brain at birth, for she just knew that my seed would make her birth underlings, and that is as far as her sexual knowledge went. I started to trust slowly, not neglecting her teats nor her precious face. My lover now was moaning openly. She was now resting on her insect abdomen while I plowed her in an awkward missionary style, at some point she started using her drug-inducing tube like a tongue, but the liquid didn't come out so I dug right in her tube.

Soon I found myself pounding her harder and harder due to my raising urge to mate. More and more nectar flowed from her tips, moan after moan of ecstasy escaped her lips. My Queen was the only thing in my mind right now. How many children will I father? I just couldn't stop myself from wanting to release.

"My King! Something I'm feeling weird! Something- Ha! Is rising in my nethers!" Great, because I wasn't going to last much longer, Greater Ones damn my poor mortal endurance. Since I was on the last stretch, I allowed myself to pound her as hard as I could.

Once again I separated from her delicious lips. "My Queen, you are about to cum, we both are. This is called 'making love', soon I will ejaculate into your womb and we will have a bigger family." I could already feel them -our thousands of daughters, jumping inside her womb ready to be fertilized, ready to make this world ours and ours only.

"My King! My King! I think I'm coming! Something is-!" Her voice was followed by a ear-shattering scream of pure pleasure as her folds tightened around my squirting shaft. It wasn't like I came much, but the modest clumps of seed must have fertilized every single egg inside her body because I was bombarded with countless windows notifying me of the many children I just seeded.

[Gained 500% EXP!]
[Gained EXP beyond your body's limit, excess has been given to your partner!]
[First time bonus applied, EXP multiplied ten fold!]
[Mated with a rare species! Learned some of its skills!]
[New Skill: Telepathic Communication C acquired!]
[New Skill: Forbidden Secretions E acquired!]
[New Title acquired: King of Despair. Equip it to garnish the power of the King of the Chaos Spawn!]
[Leveled Up! Gained additional AP and SP due to your blessing!]
[New perks available!]

"Yay! Daddy!"
"We have a Daddy!"
"Can we copulate with him? I want to birth his seed!"
"Shush! They are resting! Didn't you hear mom? Daddy can make anyone submit to him!"

"Your daughters are overjoyed, my King," said my love underneath me, reaching out to one of my hands to hold her own. Right now I was beyond exhausted, if it wasn't for this fragile human body I would have mated with my love many times over, but alas. I needed rest, so I just gave her a peck in the chin and closed my eyes.

We have so much to do, so many daughters to take care of, and a whole world to destroy.

 

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE KING OF DESPAIR
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

I was jolted wide fucking awake. For once, I was completely conscious during that whole ordeal. What the fuck happened to me? It was unlike the brain washing her kisses implanted, I did that out of my own volition while sober. Despite being in a ghastly form I could feel my cold as shit sweat dripping down my nude body, the point of my hair standing straight. "S-status!" I shouted, praying to the Greater Ones that the scene I just witnessed was nothing but an illusion.

Status:
Name: !?@#
Race: N/A
LV: 2
Title: None (1 available)
HP: 31/31
MP: 36/36
VIT: 28/28
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 0%

Attributes (5 AP available):
STR: 14
WIS: 18
FTH: %ERROR+E
CHA: 20
END: 14
LUK: 2
DEX: 13

Skills (3 SP available):
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis D:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers E:
3 MP/min. Toggle. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [very slight] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Very slight] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap E:
4 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [6] Lust damage.

Telepathic Communication C:
No cost, but will cost if outside of effective range. Toggle. User is able to communicate via thoughts. Only works with beings the user has a bond with. Level requirement succeeded: Communication goes both ways.

Forbidden Secretions E:
No cost. Passive. User's bodily fluids gain additional properties. Options increase with skill's rank.

(3 new skills available to purchase)

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and survive near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LV is maintained.

It took me a couple of minutes to take it all in. What happened indeed happened, and I was left with the aftermath of my actions. Thankfully I wasn't going to live with the fact that I lost sight of my mission since I was going to go back in time. Regardless, how did I die? Did my spirit die and became one with her spawn and so Ereshkigal considered me dead? So many questions...

[Uhm... So about what just happened...]

Ah, yeah, the crazy chick. Man, I was too exhausted to deal with this shit.

I stood up and looked around me. I was in the garden, right in front of the tree and the picnic table with Ereshkigal on the same spot. She looked rather... Somber. Did she saw what happened to me? I really do owe one to her, don't I? If it hadn't been for her claiming my soul, who knows what would have happened.

"Please... Please sit down..." Huh, she spoke. I complied, but this time there was just wine for dinner. "Th-that was my-my... Fault... Sorry..." Huh? Her fault? "My blessing... Attracted th-them to you-you..." Ah, well that is why there were more this time around. "I... You..." Ereshkigal slowly but surely began to become a stuttering mess, fidgeting, swaying and mumbling until she couldn't take anymore.

"I'm so sorry!"

I was flung upwards before I could even registered what happened.

 


 

"Oh my, finally awake, Wanderer?"

This is already getting old.

I stood up once again from the soft pillows, this time Ishtar commented on this. "My! How kind of you, Wanderer; my legs were starting to grow numb," She removes the dust from her legs and looks at the statue with a somewhat bitter face. "Wanderer, would you believe me if I told you this was one of my follower's temples?" Wait, why is she opening up to me? What changed? Ishtar lets out a sigh and continues. "From what the other Gods allowed me to see, I had a very devout following that spread all through Geo, but maybe those images weren't all truthful...

"Ah, but look at this old Goddess ramble on about," she returned to her normal calm self. "What is the plan, Wanderer?" Honestly: I didn't know, the only thing I can think of is going on a different direction. Now, I don't know where the Sun raises and sets in this Realm, so I just chose the opposite direction. I wasn't in the mood of questioning why Ishtar suddenly opened up to me, so we immediately started our journey.

Oh, yeah, my stats.

"Ishtar," I began. "I've seem to leveled up, what stat do you recommend me to allocate my points into?" She, of course, was confused at my sudden comment since, for her, I was just transported to this Realm. After some convincing, she told me that leveling up Wisdom is very important for every person. That's it. She didn't know jack shit about my class, so she didn't know which stat was important. You see: skill's efficiency, such as damage, length, range and the such, was very dependent on the user's Attributes. For example: Breeder's skills relevant to their cattle's reproductive tendencies were dependent of Charisma and luck. Now, you may think that my Golden Fingers and Love Tap would scale with my Charisma, but nope. Ishtar told me that courtesan-like classes have sexual skills that improved with Dexterity.

If only I could analyze my skills...

[Golden Fingers E: The user knows the ways of pleasuring the opposite gender, making it so that their touch acts like an aphrodisiatic inducing machine. It becomes easier to cause an orgasm and increases partner's sensitivity for the body part or erogenous zones touched permanently (Demerit: Partner becomes harder to be pleasured by other beings and sources. May cause addiction to user's touch). The skill's efficiency rises with Endurance and rank. Depending on Luck, the user may create new "G Spots" on partner only accessible to the user. At higher ranks, it is possible to drain the partner's Experience Points and completely deny orgasms (EXP will be still received as if the user's partner had one). Love, if you resist my teasing for one minute, I'll give you a big reward.]

Well, well, well, if it ain't the most convenient thing in the Realm. I'm already here, so...

[Love Tap E: User's body is engulfed in a Succubus' aura, making it so that the next action deals additional Lust damage. This skill may deal additional Lust damage if a Weak Spot or erogenous zone is hit. Efficiency raises with Dexterity and skill's rank. Depending on Endurance, skill may be casted free of charge. Depending on Luck, skill may be activated an additional time free of charge. They call me the three-pump champion, because in three pump I'll make you forget all your worries!]

[Forbidden Secretion E: User's bodily fluids gain additional properties, such as flavor, texture, volume, stickiness, drug-like properties, hallucinogenic properties, stat-boosting properties, poison-like properties, mind control-like properties, ovulation-inducing properties, lust control, and other hidden properties. Bodily fluid production is boosted by Endurance thanks to this skill. (Demerit: Owning this skill is considered heresy. May cause the receiver to become dependent on user's fluids). With a single drop of my blood, I shall rule this land!]

[Rare skill analyzed on first try! Skill rank up!]
[Analysis D has become Analysis C!]

This went on for a bit, so I'll give you the results of my shenanigans.

Status:
Name: !?@#
Race: N/A
LV: 2
Title: None (1 available)
HP: 31/31
MP: 40/40
VIT: 42/42
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 0%

Attributes:
STR: 14
WIS: 20
FTH: %ERROR+E
CHA: 20
END: 17
LUK: 2
DEX: 13

Skills:
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis D:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers E:
3 MP/min. Toggle. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [very slight] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Very slight] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap E:
4 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [6] Lust damage.

Telepathic Communication C:
No cost, but will cost if outside of effective range. Toggle. User is able to communicate via thoughts. Only works with beings the user has a bond with. Level requirement succeeded: Communication goes both ways.

Forbidden Secretions E:
No cost. Passive. User's bodily fluids gain additional properties. Options increase with skill's rank.

(NEW!) Genital Enhancer E:
No cost. Permanent. User's genitals become [Slightly] more optimal for breeding.

(NEW!) Expanded Reproduction E:
No cost. Permanent. For males: Scrotum [Slightly] enlarged, semen production is [Somewhat] increased, partner's pregnancy periods are [Very Slightly] decreased and virility is [Slightly] improved. Your seed has higher priority for implantation. For females: Ovulating periods increased, pregnancy terms are [Somewhat] decreased. For both: Conceiving yields additional EXP.

(NEW!) Stable Stud E:
No cost. Permanent. Increase sexual endurance and VIT by [x1.2] (skill's effect doubles while copulating).

 

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LV is maintained.

Looks like my class specializes in breeding cattle. Human cattle, that is. Huh? Title? I don't know what you are talking about, I sure as hell don't remember feeling numb and my vision darkening the moment I put the cursed title on, so I'm not sure why you are asking why I'm not equipping it.

Shift, shift, shift, shift...

As soon as the Chaos Spawn appeared I threw one of my bricks her way, this time I heard a groan of pain. The scene repeated itself just like my last life; I tackled her, dug her up, made her cum using my skills, and then analyzed her.

Target:
Name: None/Spawn Number 92
Race: Lesser Baby Chaos Spawn
HP: 95/98
MP: 0/102
VIT: 0/128
Effects: (Climax)

Hey! I can see more stuff now! Not only that, she had monstrous stats! Anyways, I received 9% EXP this time, looks like I need more Experience to level up now.

But now I've leveled up! Nothing will stop me from finding civilization now!

 


 

"Fear not, for we have set free your female friend."

Yep, I was defeated. Remember those monstrous stats I mentioned? It just happened that the first Chaos Spawn I defeated was a newborn or something, because as soon as I tried to fight the second batch of the damn things, I was brutally and cordially fucked in the ass by the difference in our stats. And since I was struggling all the way to the Queen's bedchambers, they decided to make an example out of me.

"... You just need a little... Push."

Fuck my life.

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE SEEDER OF CHAOS
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

Next plan! Let's go in this direction!

 


 

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE SEEDER OF CHAOS
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

Okay! Last option! Surely this time around I will not encounter the damn things!

 


 

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE SEEDER OF CHAOS
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE SEEDER OF CHAOS
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE KING OF DESPAIR
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

BAD END

YOU BECAME THE SEEDER OF CHAOS
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

"I give up."

"Oh my!" I turned around to hug Ishtar's plump belly, taking in her sweet, womanly aroma while I'm at it. "Dear, did you perhaps had a bad dream? Oh, and if you want to hug me, could we do it in a different position? My legs are growing numb..." I just want to cry in this motherly woman's chest while she strokes my head and tells me that everything will be okay and that I'm a good boy. My level was 3 now, so I had no problem making this ex-Goddess get on her back. "My, my, you weren't this spoiled some while ago. There~, there~" She read my intentions well and started caressing my head.

Now, what did I learn from all these lives? First: I can't mention my blessing nor my near-immortality to Ishtar, and probably to anyone else. Every time I try to do so she just doesn't understand what I'm saying. Second: I can fight off two Chaos Spawns at a time, but a Lesser Soldier will follow right after I beat the group. The thing has double the fucking stats of a Lesser Worker, so I just gave myself in as soon as I saw her. Third: I can still absorb skills from the Queen, since the one time I willingly gave myself in to a Worker and had sex with her, my Forbidden Secretion ranked up, and now I can add more flavors and tune the thickness of my fluids, so I made my cum have a minty flavor and made it somewhat thick while my saliva had fruity flavor.

Oh! and since I didn't have a name in this Realm Ereshkigal was kind enough to give me one, so now I'm known as "Gil". She said something about the name having a resemblance of the man she once loved, but I digress. I also noticed something wrong with my Faith stat, but it gives me a nasty headache just by thinking about it so I'll just ask Ereshkigal the next time I die.

Ah... Ishtar is so soft and smelly... And wet... I can almost hear her panties dripping with juice. I haven't touched Ishtar until now, I have massaged her tits and ass at most, but my patience is breaking. Who cares about me and my wife's tradition? I just want to have a proper fuck! I already allocated my points, so I'm confident in my prowess now. My member is not like the one I had before, but it's enough to reach most of a woman's G Spots.

 I could hear her slowly rising breathing, this amplified by the fact that I was now massaging her juicy thighs, I look up to her and see her with her eyes slightly open. I was right. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue. She lets out a soft coo, but I'm not just going to stick it in just yet.

I was resting my crotch against hers, so the moment she felt my raising erection, she put up a face of pure shock. "Is that...?" I didn't have to give her the answer now since I wanted to surprise her by pulling it out at full mast. Instead, I held onto her breast, pushing the lewd tunic between her valley, freeing her nipples, and then began to gently suck and bite on them. "Oh dear! I-!" Before she could finish her sentence a howl escaped her lips. Yep, just as I guessed: She came with just the simplest of foreplay. "What was... That...?" The ex-Goddess probably just experienced her first ever orgasm coming from a man, so her daze-y look was understandable.

"One of the many orgasm I will give you this day," with confidence coating my words, I started massaging her breast even further. My fingers sank deeply into her flesh, her beautiful, small areola was now coated with my saliva. The woman lets out a shriek of pleasure each time my teeth nimble on her buds. I gave a particularly hard suck on both of her nipples at the same time when she howled once again. If she could, she would have let out gallons of milk by now.

"It's... Not fair... Only I'm... Exposed...!" Her deep, sultry voiced carried some truth; I was fully clothed and equipped with my armor. I separated ways from her mature body and started undressing while looking directly into her eyes. Taking my sweet time, I could see her lips quiver whenever another piece of equipment dropped. She has opened some more in my attempts to escape this hell hole and I've come to a conclusion:

As I let down my undies, my decent erection pops out, her mouth covered by her hands, preventing a gasp from escaping her lips.

Ishtar was a full-blown perverted virgin.

Now, I don't know the reason myself, but whenever she gave me off-comments from the other Gods, she always sounded cold and distant, especially the men, and whenever I made a move on her she would pause for the briefest of moments, sign that she wasn't used to other male's touch. Not like I'm complaining -I have a virgin XL MILF in my hands. That doesn't mean she does not have any experience pleasuring men, though. For some reason she knew just the right way to entice the other gender with subtle movements, body signs and forms of expressing her needs.

Ah, yeah, dicks. My dick, in particular. By the looks of it and the reaction of the multiple Chaos Spawn I harassed, the average size of a man seemed to be... Pitiful. My full length and girth was double, if not almost triple, of the average man from this Realm, so of course Ishtar was shocked by my cock. Just you wait for me to allocate more points into Genital Enhancer...

She was now spreading her legs wide open while she looked me with eyes of a beast. But I haven't teased her enough yet. I crouched in front of her, Ishtar offered me a hug while I embraced her, which I accepted. Our lips entered in a feisty lock, our tongues being the gladiators to demonstrate our passion. It was futile -my stats were far stronger than hers, but she didn't give up. Ishtar tried to sneak some attacks here and there, but I was the lover of a Goddess of love, those tricks wouldn't work on me. Eventually she parted her sweet lips from mine. "Dear... Please enter me... This heat..." But I wasn't going to get beaten by such seduction tactics.

We entered yet another sloppy kiss while I moved my hand to her nethers, moving aside her tunic, I slipped my hand into her panties, making her release a soft moan in my mouth. I gently played with her clit, moving to caressing her hairy groin whenever I made her twitch particularly hard. She then began to move her hands towards my man meat, but my assault didn't allow her to do much but strokes that stopped abruptly. Inserting my slender fingers proved to be effective, she couldn't take the teasing anymore and came as soon as I did so. Like that was going to make me stop. I massaged her tight walls all the while she had the longest orgasm of her life. Since She wasn't in a state that allowed me to kiss her, I moved to her teats once more. One hand probing her proof of virginity, another squeezing hard on her lumps while my tongue worked wonders on her other breast.

After some long, sweet moments, she stopped twitching, her face and body flushed red, her eyes looking into space. Ishtar only reacted when she felt my dick probe her flower. "Mister Wanderer! I don't think this is a good idea! Your member will break my-!" She then released a loud scream of pleasure as my member went all the way inside her in a single thrust. I've had virgins before, but Ishtar was a special kind of tight. If I was my older self, I would scar her for life.

I moved her hips so that I could thrust without problems, taking a firm grip on these child-bearing body of hers as I started to piston very slowly. I could see tears coming out of her eyes, but this was expected for every virgin, that is why I made sure to prepare her for her first penetration by pleasuring her beforehand.

Her facade melted long ago. She was no longer this dignified grown lady that she made herself out to be, instead she was this dick-seeking slut that only wished for warm, thick seed inside her dirty womb. "My name is Gil," I said in between thrust. "Make sure to remember the name of the man that took your purity." She could only nod at my statement.

Eventually I started to thrust harder and harder as I was nearing my peak. I was still pathetic, I have only been inside her hole for a couple of minutes and I was already nearing my first. Thanks to my skills, Ishtar had already come multiple times and was now screaming my name at the top of her lungs. "I need it!" She managed to coherently scream. "Your seed! Your progeny! Use me! Please use this ugly body of mine for your breeding practice! I'll get pregnant as many times as you want! I'll never look at another man as long as you are willing to pump my hole full of your gigantic member! Please, just please: cum as deep as you can!"

"Fuck!" Those fucking dirty words made me go well over my limit. I buried my cock as far as physically possible inside her box, she used both of her arms and legs to hold me tightly, making sure that every single drop of my spunk filled her baby-room until it could hold no more. Not only did I came more than usual thanks to my skills, my cum was also thicker than usual.

My brain was overloaded, maybe it was the fact that my cum was thicker than it was even during my escapades, or the fact that I'm fucking a Goddess of fertility, but exhaustion took over my body fairly quickly. I didn't take out my dick, though, I wanted to feel how my cock prevented my seed from leaving her insides.

"Oh, Gil, what have you done to me..." I was pushed asides and was now laying on my back, Ishtar made sure that we were still connected when she mounted me. Her eyes were fucking scary. Wasn't she an inexperienced virgin? How could she still have stamina for more? "I need more..." She began to slowly grind our organs together, making a nasty sound as my cum attempted to escape her womb. I tried to move, but my muscles failed me, how could she overpower me when I was two levels ahead of her!? Well, I'm here so might as well...

I began to move my hips up and down, helping her understand this new position she put herself in. It didn't take long before she was jumping on my cock with brutal force, her heavy body clashing against my poor pelvis.

. . .

. . . . .

How many times did I came? Everything is dark and cold, I feel sore all over. Clicking could be heard all around us, I smelled countless women blocking every exit from this sorry building. But Ishtar didn't seem to notice. She had my now-limp dick inside her seed-filled hole. For some reason, I found this sensation comforting. I think... I'll just...

Sleep...

 

BAD END

YOU WERE KIDNAPPED IN YOUR SLEEP AND BECAME THE SEEDER OF CHAOS
RETURNING TO THE UNDERWORLD

 


 

"Oh my, finally awake, Wanderer?"

I sigh. First I have proper sex with Ishtar, then it turns out she is a sexual beast, after that I get kidnapped in my sleep, only to wake up to Ereshkigal fingering herself to the vision of me fucking her sister. I just want to have a nice, long nap. "Would you be a dear and get off? My legs are growing numb..."

I was officially out of ideas. If I walked, I died. If I walked on another direction, I died again. I try to fuck the needy woman besides me, I fucking die once again. What was there to life? I was trapped in a desert of fucking pain, I just wanted to have a nice place to sleep...

I get up and start looking around the ruined temple. There were some benches somewhat intact, there was still carpet on the floor. The stairs leading up were destroyed, so I had to ask for Ishtar help's in order to get up. There I found what looked to be the head priest's chambers and found some jerky hidden away in a barrel. Somehow the jerky looked edible, so I asked for Ishtar's help once again and made a bonfire with all the benches from the building. We used the ruined carpet to cover our bodies as we just sat there, looking at the flames as the night soon settled in.

I had nothing. So I scrubbed some supplies around me and waited for our inevitable demise. What a great fucking mission this was -dying in the first fucking day over and over.

As I started to doze off, I heard something big moving from the outside. My noise told me it was a group of three women, but they didn't smell like the Chaos Spawn... "Wait here," I told Ishtar as I walked to the door.

"Is there anynyan here!?" A sweet voice shouted from the other side. The bonfire was burning low, so the light was very dim this far away from it, but soon enough someone stepped inside the temple.

It was a fucking cat lady.

"Hey there, Wandernyan!" She cheerfully exclaimed. "Thanks for being patient and waiting here -nya!"

It was at this very moment I've come to the realization:

I was still in the fucking tutorial.

 


 

Status:
Name: Gil
Race: N/A
LV: 3
Title: None (1 available)
HP: 36/36
MP: 46/46
VIT: 58/58
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 0%

Attributes:
STR: 14
WIS: 23
FTH: %ERROR+E
CHA: 25
END: 23
LUK: 3
DEX: 15

Skills:
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis C:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers D:
3 MP/min. Toggle. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [Slight] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Slight] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap D:
4 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [12] Lust damage.

Telepathic Communication C:
No cost, but will cost if outside of effective range. Toggle. User is able to communicate via thoughts. Only works with beings the user has a bond with. Level requirement succeeded: Communication goes both ways.

Forbidden Secretions D:
No cost. Passive. User's bodily fluids gain additional properties. Options increase with skill's rank.

Genital Enhancer C:
No cost. Permanent. User's genitals become [Moderately] more optimal for breeding.

Expanded Reproduction D:
No cost. Permanent. For males: Scrotum is [Somewhat] enlarged, semen production is [Moderately] increased, partner's pregnancy periods are [Somewhat] decreased and virility is [Moderately] improved. Your seed has higher priority for implantation. For females: Ovulating periods increased, pregnancy terms [Moderately] decreased. For both: Conceiving yields additional EXP.

Stable Stud E:
No cost. Permanent. Increase sexual endurance and VIT by [x1.2] (skill's effect doubles while copulating).

 

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LV is maintained.

 

Announcement
Hey! Another chapter done! I wanted to release it during the weekend but complications surged during the making of the chapter (I had to remake some scenes from scratch since I didn't like how the felt) but I managed to finished just in time! This episode was kind of dark, but the next one won't be as death-filled likes this, so expect a bit of calm! I might make an extra chapter depicting what happened in Olympus during this whole ordeal, but that has lower priority for now, I just want you to know that Geo isn't the only Realm affected by Ereshkigal's actions. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and until next time!
16