Ch.5. “A Place to Call Home Pt.3”
602 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
You know the drill, fellas. School, yada yada, life, yada yada, the usual. Boss fight became a little rushed since I was already late, so gomenasorry for that (Originally, I wanted this chapter to be 14k-16k words long, but I had to cut down the epilogue so that I could deliver the chapter as soon as Monday, so yeah).

"Hmm... Then can you confirm me how to open the passageway, Eresh?" The NEET nodded vigorously.

[YES!!!!!! Remember how I told you to get a feel around your body when you used your skills? That's magic! You just have to feel that feeling when you touch the wall and then the illusion will fade! Easy isn't it?]

Right now I was revising my plan of action with Eresh. She agreed to help me with the fake wall once I told her I've been dying due to the nasty lady who sent the lesbo-bitches my way. I also used this time to train my soul to use magic and skills since thinking the name of the skill I wanted to use was too much of a hassle because a fraction of a second was enough to kill me in battle. I was surprised to know that this shitty rip-off of a game world also has 'Shortcuts' for skills; I could cast a skill by assigning it to a key-word, letter or number, and by shouting it -Or just thinking it as I soon found out, the skill would be casted or toggled. Eresh also sent me some useful items that my class could use, but she did mention that I should select my Box with care since It would be difficult to move because it will gain the weight of all the things I put inside. I was half expecting an overpowered HUD where I would put things in and out without worry, but I guess this world has some figment of realism in it.

After my most recent death I was scared shitless of anyone wanting to get a piece of my cock, but Eresh reassured me that I was having more deaths in 24 hours than the city in a season, which did little to comfort me since that meant that her blessing was dog-shit useless and that I was in a path full of thorns, death and out-of-characterness for this seemingly peaceful world.

Oho? Looks like I succeeded in the whole 'controlling your mana' mission. It was like when you manually sent heat to all your body, you just had to be selective as to where you put that 'heat'. Look, even Ereshkicreep is impressed by my feat!

"So... Easily..."

but now that I think about it, was this 'mana' present in my Realm? The sensation was similar, but why couldn't we use it like in this Realm? Regardless, I'll try something out now that I'm confident I can use magic. I gather my mana en activate Pink Mist, then I capture it in my mana and launch it away from me. I could somehow tell when the spell hit the ground despite it being completely invisible -I could even feel the mist expanding where it landed. The Goddess seemed to be way too impressed to talk, having just her mouth open in awe. Now my plan has many more contingency options...

What is the plan? Hehe... Glad you asked!

Step 1: Do the 'Ambushed in your home' route!

Step 2: Beat the shit out of the lesbo-bitches with Moira's help and with my new spells!

Step 3: Make them my slaves!

Step 4: Beat the shit out of the shady lady in her hideout (with Moira's help)!

Step 5: Make her my slave!

Bonus step: Don't die and do it my first try!

Sometimes I'm so much of a genius I scare myself... But I still need to practice a bit more so that my spells can become ones of a proper overpowered main character!

So...

Time skip!

 


 

"Gil, are nya sure this will work? You did tell me to trust you, but the chances of Calli and Alice working with an underground syndicate are a bit... They might be a bit loose on the head and their legs, but I've known them for the past three months, there is no way they would contact a shady person and buy illegal artifacts just to kill you, nya... And you haven't even told me why they want you dead! It's already getting late, maybe-"

"Shush! They are almost here!"

"Nya...? Did you just shushed me from thinking?"

Just as I was about to shush her again, the smell of a pair of lunatics got near my room. You see, I didn't want my personal kinky cum toilet from getting broken, so I hid her with us once I told everyone that we will be attacked by Moira's ex-partners, Mary did say that she can put up a fight if needed, but I remember how that went last time so I ordered that if she didn't obey me, I wold prohibit her to touch me, and me touching her, for a month, normally this wouldn't work since we just met, but the lady was that deep in her own fantasies to care. Besides, there are other things that the whole time loops brings each cycle, but that is a story for another time.

"Dear, the preparations are all completed, you just have to say the word and I'll begin the chant."

Three... Two... One...

Stab!

"Ishtar! Now!"

Both me and Moira jumped out of our hiding spots without waiting for an answer, surprising both of the girls. Not letting out our momentum with a stupid monologue I rushed towards Alice, activating all my skills and doing the first spell I crafted. I focused my mana around my palm and then ejected it to the loli's face. Just as it reached her head I stopped it and activated Pink Mist inside of it. The effect was apparent since her cheeks became flushed and she dozed off for a moment. What did I just did? Well, turns out that skills are produced from the caster's mana, so I asked Ereshkigal: "What if I separate a fraction of my mana and casted a spell?" The answer is something that baffled even me. The spell would be casted from that separate mana, but the duration or times a spell can be casted varied as to how much mana I poured into the bubble. Oh, and I got a tittle for it, which made me somewhat overpowered.

[Tittle: The Great Magic Scholar]
[The Great Magic Scholar (Title): Unlocks the skill tree from the 'Sage' class. Mana consumption is halved, Mana production is doubled, Mana capacity is increased by 50%. Will be able to create new spells and teach them or assign them to items in order to produce the spell's effect. Awarded to those who made revolutionary achievements so great, a new are of magecraft shall arise from the user's genius. 'If you want to turn yourself into a king, my liege, then you must seek the Dragons beneath this castle. Claim them or free them, and their power will grow within you.']

But that is not all!

Target:
Name: Alice.
Race: Human (Mixed).
HP: 142/142
MP: 28/50
VIT:125/125

Fufu... Not only did I spent some days training my magic, I also trained my Analysis! Now I'm capable to do basic scans on things of higher level than me! Although I was not allowed to look at Ereshkigal's status since I lacked the 'permission' to do that. Nonetheless, My tackle did significant damage to her MP, and my skills have yet to deal their full extent of their power. Oho? She had sensible nipples? Well, let's look for a spot harder to find, but first...

I planted my lips in Alice, who fought all the while, but soon she began to relax as my expert tongue found its way into her hole. I didn't waste time nor did I worried about Calli since I trusted Moira to keep her busy while I worked on Alice. I wasn't just kissing her, I was also undressing her and looking for her daggers, which I found rather easily since they had to be accessible in case she lost her bow. I didn't part our lips, mind you, since I was looking to make her addicted to my saliva thanks to Forbidden Secretion.

By the time I left her in her cute, frilly undies, she arched backwards and moaned with a screech in my mouth. A notification informed me of her newly developed erogenous zone. Checking her Status, I moved away from her as she had reached 0 Vitality. Good, because I was done with half of my MP and still had a couple of ladies to please. Alice was now breathing heavily and looked at me with lingering eyes, perhaps I made her straight? Or maybe she was just high on my fluids and skills?

Regardless, one down, another one to go.

Calli, being of the highest level of the party, eventually shook off Moira, who then crashed right into a nice looking drawer. Not only that, but it looks like their fight brought a lot of damage to the furniture, floor and walls.

"Wanderer! It's finished!"

Just in time.

I took a battle stance, ready to finish the first battle of tonight. Calli, now having defeated Moira, looked at Alice and her face contorted in one of rage. "What have you done to her, fucker!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs as the person in question twitched uncontrollably in a state of half-nakedness and ecstasy. The tanned girl didn't wait for my answer, instead opting to charge at me with her weapon raised. Her speed was problematic due to her stats, but I managed to dodge the swing, making her destroy yet another piece of furniture. But she didn't lowered her guard since she then swung her sword sideways, sending a bit of debris in my face. I took a step backwards, almost stepping on Alice, and took something out of my pouch. "No..."

I grin from ear to ear. "Yes," I then put the slave collar on the downed Alice, making the petite girl panic once she feels the cold leather on her neck. Too little too late, hun. Alice then starts screaming in pain as the enslavement magic takes root on her soul. Calli was too shocked to respond to Alice's screams for help, eventually falling to her knees. For a yandere, she had a surprisingly weak will. But I've yet to finish my play. I walk slowly towards Calli and hum her name menacingly.

"No... No! Please!" Calli pleas as she points her shortsword at me, but I simply kick it out of her hands. Slavery was real in this world, and it was one of the darkest things I've seen so far. Once a slave collar infused with the owner's mana is put in the victim's neck, they will lose all will and become a hollow puppet. They will be conscious, but will be unable to do, say or feel anything they had control of before. That is unless the slaver orders them to return their freedom to them, but one could also easily override their personalities to fit the owner's liking.

She knew that Alice was now beyond saving -Once a collar is placed on their necks, their lives are over without hopes of being freed from their new or another owner. Yes, this change would be permanent and as far as anyone knew; there was no way of breaking the item's effect.

Now, I wasn't going to make them hollow puppets with fake personalities, in fact, I was going to give them their own free will (albeit a bit limited) once this whole ordeal was over, but they didn't know that. What? I might be an asshole, but I still liked my toys to be whole and without modifications. Well, I could make them have different habits or personalities so that they please me further, but the former will have to wait until I can jack off without being assaulted, and the latter would happen just when I feel extra spicy.

The swordwoman was now trembling, locking eyes with me as I approached step by step. She tried to back away, but she was met with the wall. "P-please..." She whispered. "I-I won't bother you again!" You know how many idiots have fell for that shit? If I was a stupid-ass teenager I would go all "No! I won't enslave you! Take your friend and leave us alone!" with her. Sorry, girl, this isn't a shounen story. I crouch down and rapidly snap the collar into her, not even meeting a sign or resistance. Soon she started to scream just like her friend, and after a few seconds of whaling, went limp as an used condom.

I let out a sigh and walk besides Moira, who is apparently looking at her ex-companions with a sorrowful expression. "You don't have to worry about them, I will make sure to return them to how they were," I reassure her. Moira is, after all, one of my women, so I was a bit hurt so see her sad even after I told her the plan so that she can prepare herself for this moment. I offered a hand and gladly took it, debris falling from her clothes all the while.

"Dear, I've run out of mana, did everything went as planned?"

I confirm the situation and she lets out a sigh that I can somehow hear.

"And why did you want to deal with this alone? Wouldn't it be more productive to get the Mercenary Guild to help out? You are a male, after all."

I can't just say that I wanted slaves for myself, so I ignored her for the moment. Really, which respectable isekai protagonist doesn't have a slave? Anyways, both of the lesbians are now standing still in front of me, their eyes devoid of all life. I was going to release them anyways, so I decided to have a bit of fun. I got closer to them and inspected them like I was a customer in a high class buffet. "Not going to lie, I think both of you are going to fetch a nice price once I put a baby in both of you," Oho? Calli started to tear up, I guess the enslavement magic has not settled in completely. Moira was about to say something, but I stopped her with a smile and wink; she reluctantly stepped back.

"Your names are now Number One and Number Two. Your jobs will consist of pleasing me and carrying my child until I'm happy with the offspring you have bared for me," making a sadistic grin, I ruffled their hair in the most creepy way possible. "But do not worry, you will be able to see your daughters become my personal toilets and grow into proper baby factories, so you will not be alone," I walk to the bathroom where Mary is hiding and call her out. "Head Bitch, give these mutts some proper clothes worthy of breeding sows and send them to their rooms." Mary, albeit a bit shaky and probably still scared from the fighting, comes out of the bathroom and manages to tell me that my orders shall be done, taking the girls away and leaving me and Moira alone.

A slight awkward silenced filled the room, but it was broken by Moira herself. "... Did you really had to do that, nya?" She goes to the bed and slumps onto it. "It feels... Wrong, enslaving the girls that helped me for months, but it's not like I was particularly attached to them -They were just lipsticks that fetishized my race." The cat-girl lets out another sigh and gathers the will to stand up and fix her leather armor, which had a few scratches here and there. "There still one more, nyan? I want to claim my reward as soon as possible so let's get this over with."

I nod and then watch as Ishtar enters the room, using her basic staff catalyst as a walking cane. "Oh dear!" She exclaims when seeing the poor state of the room. "I hope they turn out as cute as you said, Wanderer. I never though of using such weird magic before, so let's hope it worked," the ex-Goddess then goes to Moira's side and gives her a potion, which she gladly drinks.

"What did you mean by that, Gil, nya?" Moira asks as the energy potion slowly takes effect. The potion will have the effect of an adrenaline shot, so she will be energized for a couple of hours but will feel very weak afterwards.

I chuckle at her question, because the spell she casted on our new pets was one I designed myself. It was a sort of curse that granted them Genital Enhancement and would activate Pink Mist within their lungs whenever I was nearby. It turns out that if I infuse my mana when a person was at their weakest they would be granted my skills, and I could even tweak just how they were activated or used. For example: I could give them my Allure, but make it so it activated automatically when a monster girl was in sight, and then they would always ask them to either grope them, or kiss them. I, of course, didn't do that since I had to be the one doing the fucking on the monster girl, but I did give them some traits so that I could breed them more easily. Oh, and their collars had a few tweaks on them as well, but I'll let you see their effects in action.

Anyways, I had to crash on the shady lady's house sooner rather than later. I swear to my pride if I die I will fuck the next MILF I see until I die again. AND THEN I WOULD DO IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME. Like I was saying, we had to go to the lady's hideout fast and without disturbing the citizens nor alerting the girl. Come to think of it, I didn't ask the bitches for her name, huh...

Regardless, me and Moira went on to the hiding place.

It was around midnight, the stars shone brightly unlike my Realm's, and it was fucking cold as shit. What season were we even in? I asked Moira, but she just said that it was like this all year round, so her perception of seasons was a bit lacking due to her living here. We had some idle chat as we shared some of our stories and our preferences. In bed, that is. I was surprised when she asked me if I wanted to be on top again since it felt weird for her the last time I took the lead, to this I answer that she has to gain the right to be on top, which made her chuckle a bit awkwardly. Seems like my joke didn't quite land with her, so I just said that we can alternate instead. Moira was okay with this, so the problem was solved.

By the time we arrived at one of the entrances of the slums Moira had already unsheathed her dagger and held it close to her. We walked some more, avoiding dangerous turns and pathways, dodging some nasty-looking women here and there, but eventually we reached the place where her scent disappeared at."So, this is it, huh?" My cat friend seemed to be a bit nervous. "If this girl really wants your brains, I expect her to be capable of fighting me off, so I hope to have your assistance, Wandernyan," she then offers me a handshake, which I firmly take.

"Don't worry, Moira" I assure her. "This will be done in the blink of an eye, you just have to distract her and then I just slap the slave collar on her," yes, the plan was that simple. Even if she had an ace up her sleeve, all I had to do was to use the same trick I used on Alice and the fight would just become an endurance boss fight; the chances of things going wrong were minuscule so I was quite hyped up for this operation. This would be the first time in many centuries I went on to a proper fight, and also would be the first time I will fight alongside a cute cat-girl. I have to- no, I will make this go as intended. The only thing that would ruin this plan was if she had a gun with her, but this is the medieval times! Not even the Guild Master had a big-ass elephant rifle on his wall! There was absolute no way this random gangbanger had a gat on her.

I come to the wall and start feeling the mana around it. It was... Weird, this would be my first time interacting with another's spell, so it took me a while to get a grasp on what kind of spell it was. I was expecting a really complex set of moon runes, magic circles, even some sort of voodoo chanting, but the reality was... Disappointing. You know how I made those spells? How I customized the slave collars? Well, the reason why I, someone who had no experience with magic, could do that so effortlessly was because the magic used...

Fucking Cobra. A very basic programing language. This 'Complex and dangerous' spell had very few lines of code on it. It worked as a wall as long as some who wasn't assigned '1'. If that someone did had '1' as their value, then the wall would just become a passageway. What spooked me was the extensive list of people who had '1' as a value. Most of them were commoners with no last name, but there were some nobles in there. Was this list shared to all other hideouts? I could mess this up and fuck with the rest of the criminals on the whole city, but for now I had to focus on not being seen. No, wait, what if I...

"Gil?" Moira speaks a bit worried. "Are we not going into the hideout, nya? Why are you looking so... Menacing...?" Hehe... Because, dear Moira, I was about to install my sex skills in every female in the list, and also tweak some ailments I would like to apply to them later on... I can't make them ovulate (yet), but I can do some things here and there so that they grow sexually attracted to me whenever they see me. Oh, yes, there was a guy in the list, so I wrote it down in a mental note, archived in a neat folder, sent it to the 'Important Memories' department, and put it in the 'To cuck' list. If only I had male debuffs with me, such as making them impotent or something...

What? Me, a hypocrite? Come on! I'm the male lead in an isekai! Any guy fucking any girl would mean that they cucked me out of that girl's route! Look! Even his name sounds like an ugly bastard!

[Bartholomew Di' Augusto]

See!? I told you he sounds like the typical 'I will fuck and impregnate your girls behind your back while you think they are being faithful to you!' kind of villain! I even bet he picks up married commoners and fuck babies into them, only to return them broken in both body and soul while carrying that ugly bastard's child!

Ahem, anyways. I did the thing I was supposed to after my tweaking, the wall melted down into nothingness and so we stepped into the descending staircase. Thanks to the shiny stone torches we could manage to see, but their glow was not as strong as my house's, but I digress. We kept on descending for a couple of minutes until I could smell tons of women far bellow, their scent stagnant and heavy. As a matter of fact, they seemed similar as Moira's, I looked back at her but she didn't seem to catch their scent like I did.

Soon we were stopped by a heavy wooden door, I could hear grunting and growling from the other side. One last time I turned to Moira, now wearing a bitter expression. I guess I was right and we were about to fight cat-girl monsters. Something in the back of my head told me that this was a death sentence if we went as is, so I tried to do a little trick and expanded my mana under the door and then began to use Pink Mist at full force. A muffled voice began to speak, but it was too far away to understand. Not only that but the sound of metal rang violently thanks to my skill.

". . . !?" The voice panicked, lowering her guard and giving us a perfect opening for our entrance. I nod to Moira, who nods back at me, and we both tackle the door at the same time, breaking the feeble lock it had and letting us into the room.

I immediately go hard as fucking diamonds, not only because of the two voluptuous, gorgeous and ovulating cat-girls, but because said cat-girls were furiously masturbating, bathing the insides of their cages with their juices. Oh, and because of the smell of countless, extremely fertile girls was fucking drowning me in temptation. Besides the two, almost two meter tall world-renewed beuties, there were stacks upon stacks of distinctive types of cat-girls caged all around us, all in the same coital state. "Gil!?" Moira catches me by pulling me up, looks like this skill of mine was my bane. I tell her that I'm okay, a large bulge notoriously present within my pants which made her drool a little. "A-anyways! We gotta do something about her!"

I nod at my partner-in-crime. "Stop right there, criminal scum!" I shout at the troubled, hooded figure in the middle of the room. "You have probably violated many laws, so prepare to pay you sentence with your cunt!" At my words she jumps and points at me with a staff, shooting a fireball without a second of hesitation. "Bitch!" I exclaim as we roll out of the spell's trajectory, which ended with a scary fiery explosion. I quickly used Analyze to see her status.

Target:
Name: Lyratheen
Race: Blue Moon Elf
HP: 96/96
MP: 98/122
VIT: 86/86
Status: (Panic - Severe) (Aroused - Severe)

Wait, what in the fuck's ass was a fucking 'Blue Moon Elf'? Why was her race so damn specific? Well, it matters not because I'll fuck her by the end of the day! Lyra, as was her name, tried to back a way but ended up clashing with a caged up cat-girl, who then proceeded to try and shred her a new one with her feral claws, this made the short elf misfire a spell, this time hitting the ceiling and making rubble to fall down, thankfully avoiding any horny monster girl. "Moira! Go around!" I bark as I do the same thing, navigating through the maze of girls that wanted my seed, my mind foggy by the overwhelming amount of eager females in my surroundings. I had turned off my skills long ago so that I could regen a bit of my MP, but it still was not enough for me to cast my skills willy-nilly at these girls.

"Nya!" I hear Moira's quip as another explosion bursts from her side. Cursing under my breath I try to climb the cages and managed to do so in exchange of my armor, which was shredded by the seed-hungry animals in them. The room was fairly big and tall, one could easily get lost if you weren't careful, but I didn't have much problem. Another explosion occurred, this time followed by Moira's scream of pain, but I managed to arrive just in the nick of time because my companion was rolling in the ground, trying to put out the scorch in her clothes. Lyra, on the other hand, was shaking and breathing heavily probable due to her debuffs and the fact that she had half her mana left.

I would have made a sassy one-liner, but that would defeat the whole point of the surprise attack, so I just jumped at her from above, but she somehow detected me and rolled to the side. My landing was not a very good one, but I managed to stand up after a brief moment of pain and put up a battle stance, ready to dodge any spell she sent my way. "Y-You!" The hooded elf screams. "What are you d-doing here!?" Before I answer her, I noticed that she had, or more to be precise, didn't have, any sort of clothes besides her cloack. Her black, laced panties were hanging from one leg and her bra was pushed up. I guess we quite literally caught her with her pants down, huh...

"Enough!" I respond as I take slow steps towards her. "I've had enough of your tomfuckery, Lyratheen!" The girl in question flinches when I mention her exact name. "Do you know how many times I've had to go through this day in order to get my dick wet!?" Now she flinched at my crude words. "I don't know any of this world's laws, but I'm sure as hell doing a lobotomy on the Wanderer is against them, and don't get me started on all these cute girls! How could you!?"

Her face is kind of hard to see due to the poor lighting, but I knew she was biting her lips. "Th-they are there for their own safety!" Nice! Moira was back on her feet, but her VIT and HP was rather low... Maybe she could manage another attack or two?

"Moira! Don't kill her! I want her to become my own personal elf cock-sleeve!"

"She's an elf!?"

"...!"

Ah, Moira, you were supposed to say that in your mind, not outloud... "Hehehe... Hahaha!" Oh, great, miss elf here had lost her mind. "I don't know how, but I guess the truth has been laid on the table, huh?" Suddenly a huge wave of killing intent washed us over, the dumb aura coming from Lyra had now become one of an apex predator before their pray. "Hey, Gil," she says with looming danger. "How did you gain that title if you just got here?" Oh, shit, she had Analysis, and probably of higher rank than mine. She chuckles and then adds: "Surprised? I guess I can tell you why I want your brain, then."

"Moira! Quick! She is doing a stereotypical villain monologue! Get her right on the kneecaps!"

"Nya...? But that would be really rude... Wouldn't be fine if we let her talk first? I don't really want to kill her..."

Fuck! I forgot the logic of this world is stupid as fuck! Even their residents are fine with cliché developments like these! Wait... No! This is one of those flash-!

 


 

Long ago, in the land of the Elves I was to marry a man, a right not many have in this world. We were getting along just fine, but one day...

"What are you doing!?"

I saw that dirty piece of scum ho-... Hold... Holding hands with another woman that was not his family nor me!

Ever since that day I swore to eradicate this world of the filthy, lewd males that plagued the lands.

 


 

. . .

. . . . .

"That's it!?" I shout at the top of my lungs. Was this the fucking reason behind her criminal background!? This bat-shit crazy chick was willing to dissect me just because her fiancé held hands with another woman!?

Lyra chuckles darkly once again. "I knew you wouldn't get it, male... Ever since I have longed for a partner that would be true to me, so I joined the Dark Sisterhood in hopes of finding a man that no-one would miss if they were found dead, so that I could extract their brain and make the perfect husband! One that wouldn't be lewd! One that wouldn't impregnate another woman right before my eyes and then lie to me saying that that is not how babies are made!"

. . .

. . . . .

My brain fucking hurts, man. I... I just can't... This world is beyond stupid...

"So!" She adjust her cloak, revealing her beautiful, light blue-ish face and ashen, silky hair, her eyes with dark sclera, and pointy nose and ears. "Would you be a dear and please d-i-e?" She was still naked, though, so the her naked pussy and love juice detracted from her reveal a bit.

Huh? Is that fucking boss music I fucking hear!?

[Trial started: Defeat the Radical Pure Maiden and free her harem of monster-girls]
[Win conditions: Lyratheen the Raidcal Maiden is killed in action or is unable to continue her plan]
[Defeat conditions: Gil, Moira or Ishtar are killed in combat. Lyratheen the Radical Pure Maiden escapes. 30 minutes pass]
[Rewards: (Abundant) EXP, Rose (pet), Violet (pet), unique catalyst (staff), increased reputation in Oaxis, (decent) amounts of local currency, Fragment of the Ancient Hero, ??? (???)]
[You cannot reject this Trial]

Oi! Don't do this kind of stuff! The rewards do look intriguing, but why are they so high when she was already halfway through her mana pool?

[Trial's Boss information updated]

Huh? Wait...

Target:
Name: Lyratheen the Radical Pure Maiden
Race: High Blue Moon Elf
HP: 279/279
MP: 366/366
VIT: 258/258
Status: (Madness - I) (Trial's Boss) (Arousal - Minor)

Ah... Ha ha... I want to fucking die, how the fuck are we supposed to beat this chick!? Her Vitality and mana is fucking gigantic! The only real way to beat her is by hurting her, but even still we have to deal with almost four hundred points of shielding! And Moira already has one leg stiff! Hey! Dumbass system, or God or whatever! If you want me to win you gotta heal us or something!

[Your prayers have been heard by the Goddess of Life]
[Your party's status have been restored]
[The Goddess of Life wishes you good luck]

Color me surprised, I guess luck was not entirely against us, huh?

"Dear? What is happening? My Mana was suddenly restored and my Status informed me of a Trial, is everything under control?"
"Gil! For some reason I feel healed, I'm ready to prove to the Gods that we can beat this Trial!"

Ahh... Looks like these 'Trials' were known to the populace, so that gets it out of the way. For some reason Lyratheen was just standing there, waiting for us to do something. I then noticed a thirty minute counter in my field of view, but it wasn't ticking down so I guess this shit-Realm was waiting for us to initiate the Trial. Not going to lie, I wasn't expecting us to beat her just yet, but we had no other choice other than doing just that. But, why does the 'Fragment of the Ancient Hero sounds so familiar...?

Oh! I know! I opened my Quests and saw the one tagged as 'Main Objective'.

[Main Objective: Regain the power of the Ancient Hero and vanquish the Demon Lord]
[Current progress: Defeat the Radical Pure Maiden in combat and retrieve their fragment]

I see... I guess we are fucked then. My wild guess from my personal experience from RPGs is that once the thirty minutes pass, she will either do a big bomber buster blast move and wipe us out, or she will escape, so we had half an hour to tickle her hard enough she either cums or dies, preferably the former since I still wanted her to be my personal mouth-pussy. I checked the slave collar in my bag and was informed that the target was too strong and that I would need to weaken her in order for her to obey me. Figures...

Furthermore, the scent of peak fertile females was making me numb in my legs and dick, so this wasn't favorable to us in the slightest of ways.

I sigh and inform my women that we will begin the Trial.

"Wait, dear, I want to be ready! Do you want me to bring anything?"

Huh? What did she mean? Will Ishtar be teleported into the Trial with us? Was teleportation magic even possible? There wasn't even a limitless inventory type of magic, so... Either way, I tell her that she should bring the spare candles that we bough for our ambush, she gladly complies and quickly informs me that she is ready.

I take a deep, pained breath and take one step towards Lyratheen.

[Do you wish to commence the Trial?]

"Yes," and as soon as I say that, everything fades to black.

 


 

Moaning, groaning and shlicking, that is what I hear all around me, but surprisingly so, I don't smell the monster girls anymore. I stand up, finding myself in my proper set of armor, fully restored and without a single scratch nor stain. I was surrounded by walls of some sort of jailcells, cat-girls chained by the beds or against the wall, most of them masturbating and some of then fucking improvised dildos, but for some reason I was not feeling excited, as if something was wrong with them, almost as if this was all...

I extend my Mana towards the closest inmate and yep, I was right. "An illusion..." What? You think I would get hard by just looking at hot chicks? My man, I watch porn for fun and still need my wife or her cuck slaves to get me off sometimes. Anyways, this was rather bold of Lyratheen to have as a pocket Realm since she was a 'Pure Maiden' and all of that. Huh? Ah, yeah, this wasn't the first time I was forcefully taken to a pocket Realm, so I realized it was as such rather quickly by just how the air felt.

"Moira? Ishtar? Can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, boss!"
"Of course, dear"

Hmm, Moira seems quite hyped up for this Trial and Ishtar was calm for once. I start walking the wide halls of this prision-like Realm and just wander around looking for something like a landmark or sign of direction.

"Seems like we were teleported to a Pocket Realm, so our main objective is to find eachother as soon as possible, so if you see anything suspicious, do not get close to it and leave -there might be traps and roaming beasts in these halls."

Both of them agree and we went on to look for either eachother or Lyratheen. Oh, and the timer was now ticking down, so there is that. Honestly, this was such a hassle because not only did we arrive separated, but this was just a fucking maze of a time trial in order to find and beat a boss almost four times stronger than Moira.

Clack... Clack clack... Clack... Clack clack...

I got goosebumps when that ominous sound rang from the path straight ahead of me. I got closer to it, careful as to not make a sound, and then a foul smell assaulted my senses. It was putrid, moist and grotesque, and it came from the other side of a set of doors. I was backtracking my way back, my instincts telling me that facing whatever that was meant death.

[You have been afflicted with (Fear - Minor) status effect!]

T-thanks, Status! I was wondering what that feeling of dread was!

During my inner monologue the sound stopped, but the smell was still there.

"Ma... Te... Ma... Te..."

A unholy voice came from the other side of the door, now somewhat far away from me. All I had to do was to stay perfectly still and quiet so that it won't-

"Nya!" A lusty cat-girl startled me from the side, making me curse outloud. Of course a fucking convenient jumpscare would alert the thing from my presence... But... Maybe it didn't hear me? Maybe it was-

Crash!

The door was kicked down from its place and then a... Unworldly demon came out. "Mate... Mate... Mate..." It spoke. The thing was at least three meters tall and was humanoid. As in, it had the shape of a human, but it lacked any features of humanity. It's face was absolutely disgusting with its jaw broken and hanging, having countless amounts of holes for eyes, no ears nor hair. Its skin was smooth and pale, much like Lyratheen's. It had a slender, but grotesque body filled with blobs of a purple looking juice that came oozing from its sacks. The thing had long, skelly arms that ended in impossibly long claws that were clashing against the cells. But the most disgusting of all was... His fucking dick. The thing -or I guess dude, was naked from head to toe, and it had a very disgusting, demonic-looking, meter-and-a-half cock that oozed that same purple liquid from its flare.

[You have alerted the Pure Maiden's Warden]

Oh.

[It doesn't considers you a worthy mate]
[Run]

The Warden lets out a roar so fucking potent it would put some Titans to shame, and then charged at me, but my legs weren't moving.

[You have been afflicted with (Despair - 3 Seconds)!]

Shitshitshitshitshit fuck my fucking ass! That thing was fast! Come on! Move! Move!

[You have recovered from (Despair)!]

"FUCK!" I scream as I duck sideways, away from its claw, only for it to follow up with its other claw, which grazed my leg.

[You have received 19 points of MP damage!]

Hey! A combat log! Can't have an isekai without one, now can we? But that is a train for another though, now I had to focus on surviving. The thing looked at me with its hundreds of hollow eyes, but it didn't move. Recoil from its attack? Great! This shit had some pigment of balance in it! I used this window of opportunity to bolt as far as I could, I ran away so fast I could almost hear a macho-looking anime guy shouting 'Let's run away!' In the language of the Land of the Rising Sun.

But the thing got freed sooner than expected and began to chase after me.  Maybe I could make it slip? But with what? I had to do something...  Not enough time to think, the beast had already swung its claws once again at me, but I managed to dodge it completely this time around. It was about to hit a hungry cat-girl that wanted to grab me, but then it stopped on the last second.

"Mate...? No... Caged... No good..."

Then stared at me as the recoil prevented it from moving. So I was supposed to free them from their cages so that it could be distracted with furious, angry and potentially deadly mating? If only I had the...

Oho? What was hanging from his waist? A set of numbered keys was stuck in its skin. This was getting easier by the minute... Instead of running I waited for its recoil to fade, which didn't take much anyways, and dodged both of its attacks once more, but now I had a plan, so I janked the keys out of its skin, which made it roar in pain and cause it a single point of damage, and then used them to free a cat-girl.

... Well, tried to, because I didn't know which block I was in and there were up to twelve numbered keys and two named keys -Office and Gym. But my time ran out and the thing lunged at me, managing to cut into the side of my leg.

[You have received 43 points of MP damage!]

It didn't hurt because of the shielding, but man did those numbers spooked me. If I didn't have my title I would have been mince meat by now. The sacrificial lamb! I tried with yet another key and was not surprised to see it not unlock, by the time the recoil ended I was left with four keys.

The beast reared, making my ears ring, and then chomped where I was mere moments before I dodged, but it didn't end there, the thing then swung twice before getting stunned. Yikes! It is learning that using its claws will stun it, so it attempted to use it's mouth!? Please! Let this be the right key!

. . .

. . . . .

I want to actually die, I was left with one single key when it broke through its stun. I managed to dodge its attacks, obviously, and then opened the door next to me, letting a particularly small and petite cat-girl free, who then attempted to tackle me into the ground while letting out lustful coo's of carnal need. Sorry, ma'am, but I don't feel like getting ripped to shred while fucking. The thing broke free once again, but this time it didn't attack me, instead it grabbed the loli and... Impaled her in his trunk, only to use her now-limp body as a cock-sleeve. Not going to sugar coat it: I threw up. The sound of her bones breaking, her organs popping, her flesh tearing and her agonizing yet short scream of pure suffering pushed me beyond my limit.

I regain my composure and left the grotesque scene before another one came.

 


 

There were 10 minutes left on the clock, and we have yet to find eachother or the Boss. I repeated the process to other three Wardens but eventually found myself in a rather modern-looking office. I checked the desks and cabinets and found files upon files of the men she wanted to kill, the cat-girls she had kidnapped and caged up, and her twisted fantasies. Despite believing that babies could be conceived from hand holding, she is a hard-core masochist and wishes to be used and discarded by all the males in the world, although she doesn't want to admit it and is therefore hidden very deep in the director's office. These fantasies and her extremely limited knowledge of sex made her into what she is today. She knows that the cat-girls want to mate and often masturbate when in heat, but she doesn't understand the concept of masturbation nor sex, she just knows that a man will be give her a child and then go away, an idea she hates, for some reason. She hates unfaithfulness and wants to castrate any man that lays with another woman other than her, so she is kind of a psycho herself. Oh, but she knows that that is wrong and wouldn't own up to it even if presented with the option.

Now, why does she wants the brain of a male that nobody will miss? Well, she indeed wants to make a 'Perfect Man', but her ways of doing so are... Problematic, to say the least. Her class was a Necrospiritualmancer. Yes, I shit you not, that is her full, proper class. She has both control over the dead and the element's spirits, she can combine souls and spirits together to form new beings, she can give a spirit a mortal body, but at a very limited pace. She can use spiritual and dark magic, which would be problematic for many countries since being able to use either was a form of prestige since it would connect you directly with either the Laylines of Spirits or the Laylines of Death, which apparently were very important in magic.

Why a male brain? Because she thinks that its more proper to be manhandled and abused by than by a spirit pretending to be a male, since those same spirits apparently loved her and wouldn't even dare to lift a finger against her whenever she roleplayed her sexual fantasies. Lyra wants to fuse my brain with a cat-girl, give her a spiritual dick (That is literally what she called it, don't ask me why) and copulate in a monogamous relationship. Oh, and the beast in the halls were based on her perception of the males that roamed the land.

In other words:

She needs a good dickin' and a hug. And I'm willing to do both, mind you. She was a very rare breed of Elf, since one or two would only be born from a 'Blue Alignment' during a specific hour of a full moon with clear skies. I was going to call bullshit, but she had apparently sough after a lot of information of her kind and the theories about her aspect, so there was a lot of official information backing her claim, like magical theories, astrological theories, and the such.

But enough of exposition! Nobody likes lore in one's isekai! What matters is that this elf chick is very special because one is born once in a hundred years! Oh, and she only takes the form of beauties! If only I could describe the sex appeal of the elder Blue Moon Elves, you would cum from the mere though! Oh, and their reproductive tendencies were very abnormal. Most of the year they were almost completely infertile, but randomly through the years they would experience a whole week of estrus, which made them go mad with lust and get killed in the seek of a male mate. Yeah, I though she would be royalty since her whole race was the rarest of the rare, but apparently her breed was a bad omen since 'Feral' Blue Moon Elves would kill or severely injure any woman in their path of seed-seeking. There have been a handful of successful hunt in the past millennia, and every single one of them managed to birth up to five Blue Moon Elves upon their very quick pregnancy.

Oh, and she likes to put things in her butt. Neat!

You can probably see that I had given up on my quest to beat Lyra, so instead of going into deadly hallways I opted to read all the fucking lore this chick had, which will be useful in my next life. Huh? Me, a pussy-bitch-boy? My man, I just came to get a piece of fresh puss and ended up in a hellhole ruled by a depraved, naive girl, do you really think I will manage to beat the boss on my first try?

And to put the final nail in the coffin: My Telepathic Communication was rendered useless by Lyra at some point, she told us that what we were doing was 'cheating' and that it will ruin all the fun. Fun.

"Oh my!"

I turn around and see Ishtar on the door of the office panting like a maniac, sweat coating her skin. We finally met, but there were 8 minutes left, so... "I knew I would find you here! Quickly, Wanderer, we have to make haste!" I follow her and ask her on the way there what she means; I wasn't a dumbass that would hold her in place while she dumped exposition on me while wasting time, I had to be efficient! Maybe this useless Goddess wasn't so useless after all? "Me and the sweet Moira met rather quickly, so we went ahead and looked for you and the Blue Moon Elf, but ended up finding the latter first. Moira has been battling her ever since and we are running out of time!"

Yes! We might be late but there is a chance to get a sweet Super Super Rare rarity slave! I wasn't tired at all, so I had Ishtar tell me which turns to take in order to find Moira and Lyratheen. Apparently the beast didn't find them attractive either, so each had a set of keys with them in order to do the same thing I did with the illusion-girls.

Anyways! Battle! Yes! I found a very big, empty round room where Moira was fighting Lyra, but the situation was as expected...

Target:
Name: Moira
Race: Cat Monster (Heavy Dilution)
HP: 32/147
MP: 0/84
VIT: 12/147
Status: (Exhaustion - Moderate) (Aroused - Heavy Poison) (Fear - Moderate) (Bleeding - Moderate) (Determination) (Pregnant - Unknown State)

Lyratheen, on the other hand...

Target:
Name: Lyratheen the Radical Pure Maiden
Race: High Blue Moon Elf
HP: 279/279
MP: 222/366
VIT: 238/258
Status: (Madness - I) (Trial's Boss) (Arousal - Major)

"Are you done playing games, cute kitten?" Lyra asks. "You will be the best test subject so that my men can train with your body, and don't you worry about getting pregnant -You won't be able to after they do their thing to you." She was saying that, but her words lacked passion. She was obviously not a sadist, she was a straight up bottom-of-the-line masochist, so I knew what she really wanted. "Oh my!" the Boss exclaims as she notices my presence. "But if it isn't the man of the hour! Were you happy with the little prank I put on you?" Prank? What prank? Did she do something to me? "Hehehe... I didn't want you to bother our training session, so I made my men push you around so that you wouldn't find us! But I guess you are into this sort of things, so I courtly invite you to watch as this woman gets defiled by my prototypes!"

My heart sank to the floor. Was she really going to make me watch Moira getting gang raped by those... things? I would not allow it. "Then you are courtly invited to suck my cock!" With my one-liner out of the way, I run up to her and try my best to put up a fight.

Lyratheen was now clad in leather clothes worthy of a dom, but I could see straps and gadgets that would beg the differ. She was no switch, that's for sure, instead this was just a mask she puts up so that she can't deny her inner feelings. Her very light blue-ish hair floated around her almost majestically, her golden and black eyes glowed with pride, her smooth, tender white skin reflected her greed, a staff in one hand, a whip in another, the tap-tap-tap of her high heels resonated with each step.

Now, I've had my fair experience fighting whips, but this would be my first time fighting a mage proper. Looking for an opening, I deducted that she would save her mana by using her whip since she still had plenty yet she had been fighting Moira for quite some time now.

"Don't breath the mist!"

Moira's word caught my attention because, at least for me, there was no mist in the arena, but it made me raise my guard even further.

Here it comes! Lyra twisted her arm and sent a simple attack my way, which I countered by moving aside and getting a hold of the leather tool. "Let go, mongrel!" My enemy shouts as spikes start popping out of the whip, making me let go of out before it impaled my hand. No time to waste. I closed in the distance between me and Lyra and used a combination of my powers to sucker-punch her in the gut.

[You have dealt 5 +(22) MP damage!]

Yep, it felt as if I just punched a rock. Doing my custom skill combo, I was happy to see her take gradual MP damage over time, but the value of this move has yet to be proven. Lyra boldly retracted her leg, ready for a wide kick, which I easily dodged, and punched back once more in the gut as I dodged a very slow high punch of hers.

[You have dealt 6 +(22) MP damage!]

Her stance was unstable, so I used my momentum to do a sweep in an attempt to make her fall.

[You have dealt 2 +(22) MP damage!]

But that was a mistake, she didn't even budge even with her broken balance. "Cease!" Symbols and numbers were absorbed into her staff as she charged her spell. I have only seen magic twice in my many lives, but I could at least figure out that she was casting a low level spell judging by just how quick she completed the magic formula.

I jumped to the side, but it was not enough for me to dodge the scary explosion behind me. Did she just suicide bomb herself!?

[The Boss has received 6 MP damage!]
[You have received 32 MP damage!]

Are you fucking joking!? She exploded and she only took fucking 6 of damage!? Not only that, but I could see her reading her whip again! My momentum was fading. I twisted my body so that the whip didn't grab onto me, but it still cut into my shield.

[You have received 50 MP damage!]
[Your MP shield has been broken!]

Besides the damage I dealt to her, she was missing an additional 6 of MP, so that means that her spells had ridiculously low cost now. Great. Not only that, but I have burned a third of my Vitality with all my complex movements; this was looking dire. "Fufufu..." Lyratheen chuckles. "Are you done playing games, man? Because the show is about to start."

I quickly look towards Moira, only to find her being overwhelmed by the beasts, almost immediately failing to dodge a claw directed at her back, sending her to the floor.

I've been cornered. There was no way out of this. Moira was about to be raped and killed, Ishtar was nowhere near in sight, I've had no more mana to cast my combo.

I have been defeated.

Looking straight into Moira's eyes, I could see her apologizing to me due to her failure. No, her look implied that she was sorry for being too weak, for being too ignorant, too naive. My fight with Lyra was inexcusable short and pathetic -I was overwhelmed by mere stats in a screen and had no way to overcome those said imaginary numbers that dictated my strength.

But that was just an excuse. I could have just said to my companions that we would train before confronting Lyra, but my short temper and excitement got the best of me and went into the Trial. It did not say anything about the Trial disappearing overnight, it just said that I couldn't refuse to do it.

Just as I was in my own self-deprecation, Moira's mouth said the words I have hated to hear the most, the words that have tormented me ever since the vixen came.

'It's not your fault'

My heart tightened, the only thing I could hear was the sound of Moira's clothes being ripped to shreds and the maniac chuckle of my tormentor. If only I was stronger. If only I had the patience to return my body to my prime. If only...

"Excuse me! Coming trhough!"

My and everyone's attention snapped to the owner of the voice, it was none other than Ishtar, who was leading a hoard of cat-girls.

"Mate!"
"Mate!"
"MATE!"

each and every one of the grotesque men left Moira in exchange of the fake cat-girls and then began a very disgusting and disturbing orgy of sorts. For once in my journey in this Realm I was thankful of Ishtar, she had made it in in the nick of time, just as we were about to fall in the pits of despair. Maybe... We can beat her? No, we will beat her! There were less than three minutes on the clock, we had to make each moment count.

[You have gained (Determination)!]
[You have gained (Goddess' Wing)!]
[You are being healed!]

Suddenly my body feels more light, my Mana steadily recovering at an alarming rate -it's full before I know it. "I'll explain later, dear, Moira! Focus on beating her up!"

Lyra recovered from her shock and was royally enraged, even gaining level II of Madness, her speech now incomprehensible. In her current state it would be impossible to get close to her, but I had one last trick, one last gun in the cabinet. "Moira!" I shout. "Get her attention while I talk dirty to her!" She looks at me in disbelief. "Just fucking do it, won't you!? We have two minutes left!" Noticing this too, she grabs her daggers and, albeit naked, jumps into action towards Lyra.

I clear my throat, ready to wake this ero elf from her sleep and into a more depraved form.

"Hey, pig!" I know she can hear me because her long ears twitch as I call her a 'pig' even despite the fact that she is currently fending off a more powerful Moira. "Why put on an act!? You know you want to be dominated, right!? We both know how you feel when you see your sick creations fuck all of those whores! Why not join them like the bitch that you are!? Are you too scared to be rejected by the world? Did you know that your fantasies are tame in comparison of what I've seen!?" At my taunting, Lyra roared in anger, but I could see her MP steadily dropping. "That's right! You are not special nor quirky! You are just a fucking breeding cum slut that likes to be thrown around multiple men in a single night! I bet you would be overjoyed to know that an unknown man bred you like a fucking sow!"

Almost a minute left, but she was almost out of MP. If I remember correctly, MP is harder to shave off unlike Vitality and HP, so I would had to deliver the kicker right after her brain becomes confused from the feeling of her shielding breaking. For this, I had to break her facade, and I had just the right tool do it with.

"I bet you haveven't even seen a real cock haven't you!? Well, here goes a treat just for you!" In one swift motion I whip out my semi-hard cock and shove it her way. Good! She stopped on her tracks! One last push and we are done. "Don't you want to feel a real cock inside you? Plowing you as I break your filthy fucking filter open and forcefully pour my seed into your dirty fucking womb? Even if you resist I won't slow down no matter how much you beg for me! You know why you like the idea of being bred by brute force? Why you always make your puppets manhandle your girls? That's because you want to be them! You want to be pushed down, dominated and hurt like a useless and worthless cum rag! Don't you, you dirty little...

"Ma-so-chist."

Somehow my poor rough talk managed to do it, her knees buckled and she fell, her unusual eyes full of glimmer and hope as she eyes her new master. I couldn't muster the proper ways of a dom, but I managed to do the job.

Ten seconds, but I needed to do one more thing before completely taming her. I walk up to her, in not much of a hurry, bend down and get my face close to hers. "Good girl," I whisper as I steal away her first, proper kiss.

[You have tamed "Lyratheen"]

[Trial passed]
[Returning to Overworld]

Everything fades to white as the beautiful elf forms a smile, finally accepting her inner desires.

 


 

"Master, if I may..."

"Wait until later, okay?" By the time we got back to the mansion the sun had begun to raise but we were all too tired to care. Not only did we arrive like ten hours later, but we arrived with three more girls behind us. Lyratheen, whom was nerfed to oblivion, and the two sexy cat-girls that we found in in her basement. Naturally the cat-girls had no clothes and Lyra was cloaked -which apparently hid her face with magic as she told me, so Mary must be in quite the shock.

Oh, and I leveled up. A fuck ton. Looks like this was not the starter area for Wanderers, because apparently we were supposed to kill the Wardens and fight normally against Lyra. Oh, and the hidden reward was Lyra herself because she came back wearing a very luxurious slave collar with my mana imprinted in it, and since I became Lyra's master, Rose and Violet (whose hair were of the corresponding color) became my pets. They looked very different than Moira, as they were not Diluted nor Tamed, I would describe them as more... Feral humans. Longer, puffier hair with bigger cat ears, proper claws instead of fingernails, longer, thinner and stronger limbs, all the jazz. And lastly I got a skill for what I did.

[Grand Tamer C+: Lets you tame beings you can reproduce with (Effectiveness increases with rank)]

This was a starter skill for Breeders, but without the 'Grand' part, so yeah. None of the loot was given to me directly, it went directly to my Box.

"Master, I suggest we return to your chambers so that we can rest," Lyra politely comments. At this Mary responds with a annoyed expression, but I raise my hand as to shut her up. I don't want to deal with anything nor one at this time of day, not after the Merc Guild made us go through so much fucking pain after we cleared the Trial.

Ah, yes, the Mercenary Guild came to the site the Trial took place in and questioned us quite harshly. Apparently what Lyra did was very illegal -keeping monster girls within the town's premises without a permit and all of that and wanted to arrest her, but I calmly told them that she was under my control due to her slave collar, which she didn't show because she is afraid of someone looking at her face because of her race and all of that. I confirmed this by making her pee on the stop -which she greatly enjoyed, so all doubts were dispelled. After all, going against me, a male Wanderer, would be considered heresy by the Church so they gave up.

I b-lined to my room, jumped out of my clothes, and made a swift, precise movement into the sweet, sweet covers of my bed. "Master, where would you like your bitch to sleep?" Ah, yeah, Lyra was with me, I just told her to get into the bed and get over with it, but she hesitated, probably expecting me to make her sleep in the cold floor.

Letting out a Sigh, I sit up and look at her in the eyes. "Lyra, you must understand that a good master doesn't just bring pain and humiliation to the sub; If the sub behaves, the dom will give rewards and be kind to them, it's not all about pain and being crude, it's about both being comfortable in the relationship. Once I sleep I will properly explain to you how this whole 'Dom and Sub' thing works, but all you need to know is that you are still human... Ish," I grimace at my words, but still continue. "And as such you are allowed to partake in the warmth of happy and gentle things, such as a bed. You are not a normal slave or a pet, you are still you and I want you to be happy and live without fear of what I will do to you."

I go back to resting and hurry her to come to the ample bed. "As... You wish, Master. Thank you, Master, for showing me the ways of my... Desires." I groan, making her unclothe and enter my bed posthaste.

So much happened in this... Day? It was more than a day for me, but about 24 hours have passed since the last time I have slept. I just want to take it easy, far away from death suffering, maybe fuck a hoe or two, ruin a marriage, you know, the usual.

Lyra grabs my arm, snuggling closer and sharing her warmth with me, caressing my chest ever-so-slightly.

This was... Acceptable.

Before I realize it I'm far into the land of dreams.

. . .

. . . .

 


 

It was evening and we were all eating food prepared by the beautiful Mary. I can smell that she has owned up to her word and has not bathed while I was asleep, so I was satisfied to have a proper kinky girl at my disposal. The food was okay, I gave my opinions as to how to improve the taste and she just looked at me as if I was saying something that would shake the world off its feet. Did not a single Wanderer improve the food in this world? Did all of them really have that shitty of a taste pallet? Dear Greater Ones...

"Wandernyan..." Moira shyly comments. "Will this be a regular occurrence?" What my cute domesticated cat-girl was talking about was the 'food' Lyra was eating.

"Just until my skills improve, don't worry. Unless you want to help?" My suggestion made her blush and reject my invitation. I guess she was more of a 'vanilla' kind of girl, huh? I turn to Mary, who is squirming a bit at Lyra's behavior, but still attentive to my every order as we ate our meal. "Has the Guild delivered the compensation already?"

She takes a second to respond. "Y-yes, the Guild Master came personally to deliver the request's compensation and was rather sad when he found out that you and everyone else were asleep, but he asked me to tell that their arms are open if you ever want to become a Mercenary."

Oof, I feel it coming. I grab onto Lyra's sensitive ears and force her to take my full length as I cum ropes after ropes of thick seed. I wait a few moments as I hear her gulp and then release her from my groin. "T-thans foh 'e foo', mashteh," she then goes back to her chair and starts to eat her actual food, but with the addictive taste of my customized cum fresh in her mouth.

"Dear, you missed a bit," Ishtar, who was seating besides her, envelops Lyra in a sloppy kiss as she cleans her mouth and lips from my cum, drinking the residue herself. "Fuah- There you go, you can continue with your meal, you filthy cum toilet." It was scary just how kindly she said those words, but it was hot in the end so I let it pass. Hey, if my girls are having fun, I'm having fun. Except if they are having fun with another man, then I'm not having fun and I'm castrating someone.

"Filthy fucking pig doing whatever he wants..."

I cast a glare using one of my newly acquired skills towards Calli, whom I returned to normal as soon as I woke up, which made her moan as her pussy squirted love juices, she then tries to cover her next moan but fails miserably as she cums on her seat. "What your manners on the table, Missy," I say smugly as her afterglow fogs her mind.

Alice, on the other hand, looks at her friend with clear intentions of fornication, but little did she know that the only one allowed to pleasure her is me... Hehehe... Just you wait, almost-loli, just you wait...

Anyways, Rose and Velvet were mowing down their food on the floor since they didn't know how to use utensils nor had table manners. They sometimes even ate leftovers from eachother's cheeks. Cute and hot, nice! I just hope they don't pee on the rugs...

Yes, yes... I'm such a good mood, I will let Ishtar's deus ex machina pass! Every respectable isekai story has at least a dozen or so of those. I must have been grinning like an idiot because Ishtar pointed it out. "My, Wanderer, you seem quite content with recent events despite the wild nature of them. Did something good happen without us noticing it?"

I chuckle heartily, "Some good indeed happen, my dear Ishtar. Everyone leveled up a bunch! We are far stronger than before and I'm excited to see your and Moira's new skills in action!" Indeed, not only did I beat the death cycle, but Moira informed me that she also leveled up a couple of times and that she unlocked new skills thanks to her fight with Lyra. Apparently you gain EXP by contributing damage or statuses to a kill, so I'm sure Ishtar leveled up as much as I did since she was the star of the whole story. Ishtar! For once she was useful! Did you see those crazy fucking buffs she gave us during the fight!? We will become unstoppable with the power a the Goddess of Fertility and Love!

"Oh my, did you receive EXP?"

Huh? Why was she acting dumb? Didn't she level up? Hold on a moment...

Target:
Name: Ishtar
Race: Divine Being
HP: 18/18
MP: 28/28
VIT: 20/20
Status: None

"Shitgoddess, I retract all the good things I have ever said about you."

"Oh my, such a rude boy~"

 


 

Status:
Name: Gil
Race: N/A
LV: 15
Title: The Great Magic Scholar (1 available)
HP: 190/190
MP: 225/225
VIT: 204/204
Class: Grand Breeder
EXP: 10%

Attributes (40 AP Available):
STR: 39
WIS: 75
FTH: %ERROR+E
CHA: 85
END: 73
LUK: 7
DEX: 39

Skills (14 SP available):
Mate Detector EX:
No cost. Passive. User detects the most optimal and fertile creature to mate with. Target's fertility measured by smell.

Analysis B:
Cost depends on target. Active. Allows the user to see characteristics of the target. May fail depending on target's level, mass and/or density.

Golden Fingers C:
6 MP/min. Toggle. User's skin is imbued with aphrodisiatic pheromones, causing whoever touches the user to surge with [Moderate] arousal. Enhances pleasure. [Moderate] Boost to Lust attacks.

Love Tap C+:
10 MP. Active. User's next unarmed attack deals an additional [28] Lust damage.

Telepathic Communication C:
No cost, but will cost if outside of effective range. Toggle. User is able to communicate via thoughts. Only works with beings the user has a bond with. Level requirement succeeded: Communication goes both ways.

Forbidden Secretions C:
No cost. Passive. User's bodily fluids gain additional properties. Options increase with skill's rank.

Genital Enhancer B:
No cost. Permanent. User's genitals become [Generously] more optimal for breeding.

Expanded Reproduction C:
No cost. Permanent. For males: Scrotum is [Moderately] enlarged, semen production is [Fairly] increased, partner's pregnancy periods are [Moderately] decreased and virility is [Fairly] improved. Your seed has higher priority for implantation. For females: Ovulating periods increased, pregnancy terms [Fairly] decreased. For both: Conceiving yields additional EXP.

Stable Stud C:
No cost. Permanent. Increase sexual endurance and VIT by [x1.4] (skill's effect doubles while copulating).

Pink Mist C: 3 MP/minute. Toggle. User deploys an invisible, sweet-smelling mist that causes [Moderate] Lust damage to surrounding targets. Surrounding targets' sexual sensitivity is [Moderately] enhanced.

Allure C: 35 MP. Active. Target becomes charmed by user, obeying varying sexual orders given by user. Skill may be resisted. Skill may be interrupted.

Homewrecker E: 5 MP/Minute. Toggle. User is able to depict target's erogenous zones. Effectiveness on these spots is increased [Slightly]. Skill's effect is doubled if target is in a relationship, and tripled if married.

(NEW!) Grand Tamer C+: Cost depends on level, racial and title difference. Active. Lets you tame beings you can reproduce with (Effectiveness increases with rank, user's level, social status, race, titles hoarded and state of health). May fail.

(NEW!) Incubus Glare D: 9 MP/Second. Toggle. Allows user to see into the target's inner desires, inflicting [Moderate] Lust damage. Can be boosted by infusing [x2] the normal amount of Mana required to cast.

(NEW!) Mana Control B: No cost. Permanent. Allows the User to control their own Mana in different ways. Can't be upgraded via SP. Makes it easier to learn external magical skills.

(NEW!) Unnamedskill1 EX: Cost not set. Active. Target becomes afflicted with Unnamedstatus1, receiving [Major] Lust damage overtime, using the Target's Mana as fuel until Target gains (Climax - Major) or Caster deems the target unable to fight.

(NEW!) Unnamedskill2 EX: Cost not set. Ritual (requirement not set). After casting, a [Undisclosedsize] area [Undiscloseddistance] away from Caster will inflict [Unnamedstatus2] to all foes within it.

(NEW!) Sixth Finger D: 30 MP. Active. User's next sexual attack will be felt through the target's [Heavy] [Clothes]. Likewise, User will feel Target's skin as if touching it directly. Skill effect ends as soon as full sexual damage is dealt.

(NEW!) Passion-sharing C: Cost depends on User. Active. In combat: User's fresh fluids regenerate MP with an efficiency of [65%]. Out of combat: User's pleasure is shared through kissing, potency of this pleasure is increased exponentially with skill rank.

 

Perks:
???: Loss of Divinity.

Grand Breeder: Reduce Lust damage taken by 50%. Can now breed with any (humanoid) race. You have superior seed.

Ereshkigal's PREMIUM Blessing: Higher chance to avoid death flags and near-death experiences. Time-wind type revival (Self). Upon death, soul is not lost and EXP and LV is maintained.

Hera's Blessing: Sexual partners will no longer be attracted to other mates other than you. Partners are more willing to try polygamy. This blessing is null if partner also has it.

 

Announcement
With this the intro is done, now is time to some kalm times and fleshing out the character's personalities. Thank you for bearing with these long, spaced-between chapters and I hope you enjoy my story! Cheers!
12