So…. About my stories….
355 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there! Mens here! I just wanted to finally say that these stories are done! Both Vampire Witch and Zeus! But, weren't they just dropped? Well, short answer is 'yes' while the long is 'no'. There is no way I DON'T sound like I have a stick up my ass when I say this but, both of them are meta commentary. I've been reading stories from sites like these for quite a while, and I saw A LOT of trends, most of them being related to 'systems' (Give it a name! Don't settle with just 'System'!) and stories with potential being dropped early on.

And so! I had a bet with a friend of mine. Would I be able to do a meta commentary on stories like mine? Well, technically I lost since I ran out of things I wanted to comment on (and time! I no longer had time to think of 'smart' [lmao, as if] ways to make meta commentary) and so I had to end the thing one chapter too early (I had planned to make another chapter but no longer had the time to do so).

Though, that doesn't mean I'm actually done writting. I've been brainstorming stories left and right, trying to find one that actually motivates me to write them, and I have a few in the oven waiting to be cooked.

I'll gladly answer any questions that Zeus and Not-Carmillia gave you, if you so wish to learn more about what I had in mind when writting those.

But! That doesn't mean I don't want to keep writting these two stories, and so I'll give you an option, multiple ones (though if peeps actually remember this story is one thing, and then them answering the poll is another) as to what you guys want me to do! But do keep in mind I will hold off any chapters of new stories until I have a whole arc written but not edited (I did have a lot of things planed for actual story for Zeus and Not-Carmillia, so those might not need to wait a lot). In case you guys want me to post a new story, I can give you the first chapter of it, but new chapters would have to wait.

Again, there is absolutely no way I DON'T look like a prentensious asshole, but I want to say that just because Zeus and Vampire Witch were satire doesn't mean I didn't want you guys to enjoy them! So if you prefer for me to continue one of those two, I say there is no problem (though, silly stuff will be turned down a bit).

The choice is yours! (Or not, the plan was for everyone to forget about me and suddenly post one of those stories I'm cooking up, acting as if these two never existed in the first place).

Do keep in mind I know my limits and will only be able to work on a single story at a time (plus my brainstormed stories of which I nothing might come out outta them).

I live! What story do you want me to ACTUALLY work on? (can potentially still be bad).
  • Zeus (No more half-assed stuff, full ass up in here) Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Vampire Witch (Chapters will be longer and more impactful) Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Orc (harem, more serious story, not as smutty as Zeus though) Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Last futanari (Unreliable narrator, much more darker than the other options, will have breeding) Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Silly isekai harem (Not serious, mainly comedic but pretty much will have shitty smut in each chap) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (if this wins, I will pull up my brainstormed stories in the comments) Votes: 1 3.8%
Total voters: 26 · This poll was closed on Apr 30, 2022 06:53 PM.
6