Suicide Mission (6)
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Kai flew a few meters and rolled over on the ground. The wasp's slap made him dizzier than he is before. The monster approached him, drooling over his body helplessly lying on the ground. Liu Kai tried to use the tactic he used against the giant cockroach before, by running into the woods where it's difficult for the wasp to move. But, it seems that it's not the case for the giant wasp. It's relatively smaller but better in all aspects compared to the giant cockroach. It hurled all the trees that got in its way every time Liu Kai tried to use it as cover.

The giant wasp bit him and wiggled him in the air.

"Acccckk!!!" Liu Kai cried in pain and heard a familiar voice inside his head.

[Health is reduced to 20%]

[150 total points are now added on all of your stats.]

It surprised the wasp that he's still breathing after that. It tried to pierce Liu Kai once again, using its two disgusting mandibles. The wasp was shocked that the mandibles can't penetrate Liu Kai's body and was forced to spit him out.

"ACCCKKK!!!" Liu Kai growled after rolling his body on the ground again.

"OYYY!" Liu Kai shouted while he's standing up, holding his neck with his right hand. A crackling sound was heard after Liu Kai squeezed his neck a bit.

The wasp turned its body to face Liu Kai standing to its side.

"You'll pay for that!" Liu Kai cockily threatened the giant monster in front of him.

KUOHHHHH!!!

The giant wasp roared as a response to his provocation and rapidly flapped its wings, pursued Liu Kai, and used its stinger to sting him to make him immobile.

"I knew you would do that." Liu Kai calmly said after he blocked the stinger with his right forearm.

[You were stung and rendered immobile]

[Alter is activated]

-Alter changed the effect

-Liu Kai's Agility rose by 50

[Status Window]

Agility: 10(+200)*

Power: 7(+150)*

Stamina: 10(+150)*

Mentality: 15(+150)

Durability: 7(+150)*

Perception: 6(+150)*

*Temporarily added.

He smirked after hearing the messages.

Liu Kai smiled again after hearing the expected messages to his head.

"Now, get off!" He removed his right hand on the stinger and punched the wasp.

The giant wasp flew a few meters away while confused about what happened a few seconds ago. She was programmed to use her stinger that can make a bigger insect motionless after it hit, but it didn't work on a small human like Liu Kai, so she's so confused.

"Hahaha, you didn't expect that, don't you?" Liu Kai laughed like a maniac while walking closer to the insect.

He covered half of his face with his right hand, painted with joy, and couldn't stop laughing at the turn of events. He glared at the wasp with eyes bleeding and turned red. His sclera is all red, and his pupil is even darker. The sudden boost of strength made him crazy like a psychopath getting his hands on his victim.

Something changed inside of him aside from getting a boost of power for sure, and the wasp can feel it with its exceptional perception. The moment the wasp looked into Liu Kai's eyes, she knew that the situation had changed. Her animal instinct knew who's the predator and the prey right now. But the wasp was programmed to fight despite the difference in size and strength. She dashed forward to attack Liu Kai, but she couldn't land a hit on him.

KUOOOOHHH!!! The wasp roared again, but this time the insect is trying to scare Liu Kai to submit to her. It's a common tactic in a bug world, and it should be more effective because of the size difference.

But Liu Kai didn't care at all, he appeared in front of the insect and punched it again and it flew a few meters from its place.

The wasp moved with its top speed and showed who is faster between them using her maximum speed. It flapped its disgusting insect wings and flew back to their place earlier to pierce Liu Kai, slowly walking closer to her, but she missed him again.

The wasp's exceptional perception told her in which direction Liu Kai went, but she can't keep up with Liu Kai's speed anymore, moving from trees to trees circling her. The wasp is having difficulty following Liu Kai's direction and got frustrated with the situation's development.

The wasp flew up high to escape from him. But Liu Kai appeared on her back, "Not gonna happen!" He kicked the wasp back, and its big body made a crater to the ground.

Liu Kai landed on top of the Giant Wasp's body and laughed evilly.

"Now, now, let's test how long these wings can last, shall we?" Liu Kai said mockingly while holding its wings. Then he started to pull its wings out.

KUWAAAAAH!!!

The wasp screamed in pain while trying to wiggle its back to toss Liu Kai out. She tried to move her insect wings, but she couldn't because Liu Kai's arms now are stronger than her wings.

"AHAHAHAHA that's more like it. I wanna hear that scream." Liu Kai giggled while pulling its wings.

KUWAAAAAAAH!!!!

The giant wasp tried to break free from his clutches, but all of her efforts were futile in Liu Kai.

"Ohh...Oyyyy!" Liu Kai said after a sudden jump from the wasp and targeted its back to the ground to crush him. The Giant Wasp's plan succeeded when she no longer felt any pain from her wings being pulled apart after crashing to the ground.

"Out of the way!" Liu Kai kicked the giant wasp into the air. The wasp tried to flap its wings in mid-air but cannot due to the damage that Liu Kai caused on it earlier.

"Oho! It looks like you can't use your wings anymore." The wasp helplessly fell and Liu Kai hit it back to the air.

"Hahahaha, try to fly insect!" He hit it again and again like a volleyball and the wasp tried its best to fly every time she's in the air, but she can't because she's too dizzy spinning her body from the punch over and over again.

Liu Kai wondered why he didn't receive any messages from the system after the Giant Wasp crushed him earlier.

'Hmmm, it looks like I'm so strong now that I'm not getting damage like Jin Chow.' Liu Kai thought to himself while still smiling like a maniac and getting excited by the strength he gained because of his skill 'Berserk' and 'Alter.'

He suddenly stopped punching the wasp, and it fell on the ground. The Giant Wasp can barely stand with its six legs, and saw Liu Kai in front of her, smiling like a predator about to eat its meal.

Liu Kai grabbed the wasp's antenna. The wasp wanted to fight back but couldn't, due to the pain that Liu Kai inflicted earlier.

"Hahahaha, I told you right? I'll torture you to death. Don't you dare die on me so easily, hahaha." Liu Kai smiled ear to ear and threw the giant wasp to the trees using its antenna.

1