Episode 1: Loading
31 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Owww, My head, did i bump it last night? I don't remember drinking too much!" The side of my head hurts a lot. I taste dirt and blood in my mouth. I think i am lying in dirt.

I open my eyes with difficulty. All of my body hurts. " Wow, Where am I? Why am i on the ground?"

When I open my eyes I was on dirt and as I tilted my head higher, I had a beautiful view of the sun rays reflected on the surface of the sea and there is the sound of waves crashing on the shore. My mouth was wide open. I can't remember ever going to a place like this, the rocky shores with a dark blue sea. I was on a ledge in the middle of a rocky cliff facing the sea.

As I was pondering what was going on and where I could be, there came a rotating circle with "Loading..." underneath it, hovering in front of my vision. I really hate that thing, always lagging, i should upgrade to a newer version. I became to doubt myself. Maybe this beautiful scenery is in my screen and I blacked out behind my desk?!

Then why am I lying though? and my body hurts...

That loading thing is not disappearing, as I try to move, my body begins to ache all over.  My right hand doesn't move, maybe I slept on it. I try to move and used my left hand to get up. It hurts too much, somehow i managed to sit down properly.

As i was moving my head the "Loading..." thing was at the center of my vision still, but that was not the important thing, in the background I could see that I was on a ledge of a cliff with white rocks and there is a rocky shore down there around 7 to 8 meters below.

Somehow I was in a daze and I could not take my eyes off of the scenery of the sea. what a beautiful scene, I should take a pic or should i start a live video to show the guys that i am an outgoing person as well.

I wanted to look for my phone without taking my eyes off of the beautiful sunrise and used my left hand to search my pockets. Something is wrong. Why am i not wearing trousers. where is my jeans? when did I took my pants off? I looked at my body and almost had a heart attack.

What the Fuck happened last night?

This damn loading thing blocking my view...

I am almost not wearing anything, I was just wearing something white like an underwear but it was like a bad handmade ones, and some white cloth around my upper body. They were all dirty and ragged. Did somebody robbed me as I was blacked out and dump me here?

The sea breeze blew and I shivered, what happened to my right hand? "OH, My God!"

Looking at my right hand, It was mangled very badly at the wrist, i was scared. "Damn those robbers, They had no compassion!" At least it does not hurt, or actually i don't feel a thing in my right hand.

I start to scream, " HELP... , Please someone HELP me...".

No one answers, There doesn't seem to be anyone around here. I need to calm down and process the situation properly. Don't panic, keep calm, take a breath deeply... hold it in for 10 seconds... let it out... again ...

"Welcome"

I think it finished loading.

Then came a Warning window with Alert sign.

" Please choose your settings. Be careful, because this can only be set once!"

0