Chapter 1. Waking Up
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remember being a average human male named Wilhelm, going to a job interview to be an office worker, On my way there i was thinking about if i even had enough cash to buy a sandwich from the store. When i arrived at the room on the 20th floor where the job interview would be held, I saw a man about 26 years old sitting on a chair across me, When he noticed me he immediately stood up and introduced himself and told me his name was Mark after he had introduced himself, I introduced myself, he then offered me a seat on a chair across him, As we both sat down and he began asking questions, Like my age or if i had previous experience in this kind of work, and at the same time looking at my resume, I of course answered truthfully to every question. The job interview had been going on for an hour now when he stood up, looked at me and said.

"thank you for answering my questions truthfully and peacefully, but-"

I interrupted him immediately by standing up, when i heard the 'but', i knew where this was going and, i had had enough of these job interviewers not giving me job, for the reason of me being too easily infuriated in my previous job or the reason that i once had beat my boss to near death for making me work extra hours, like i know it was a little bit bad to beat my boss to near death, but i only did it once. Anyway for some reason i got so Infuriated by the word 'but' that i started rushing towards him, With the thought of pinning him against the window, but i completely missed him and was rushing towards the window by myself, i started thinking 'well shit this is embarrassing, well i guess ill just beat him half dead when my i hit the window and can control myself again, that.. did not happen, the window broke and i started falling towards the ground, my last words being.

"Why the fuck do you not have reinforced windowssss....."

*Splat*

I was dead,  but for some reason when i opened my eyes i was lying on a uncomfortable stone floor in a dark cave, I sat up and started thinking about how i died, and when i remembered how, it made me infuriated and angry, as i was about to start cursing at the job interviewer named Mark and the office for not having reinforced windows, when a sudden voice in my head interrupted me.

[Hello Wilhelm i am the automatic system for those that have died, you are have been reincarnated and because of your anger issues, And tendency of getting to dangerous situations, i have given you a [Very Weak Immortality] skill, you can read what it does once opening your status, I have also made you a skeleton to discourage you on picking fights with people]

I started thinking about what the so called 'system' said, and became irritated when i realized it had turned me into a fucking skeleton, then i started thinking about where i even was or why, i realized that i could just ask the system about that but before that, i stood up and looked at my hands and body, i was indeed a skeleton, then i asked the system.

"where the fuck am i and why"

the system then replied.

[You are in a dungeon, its like one of those things you 'modern' humans see in video games about fighting monsters, and to answer your question of why, its to prevent you to immediately pick a fight with a human, and yes this is also why i made you into a skeleton, to not have almost no fighting power yet, of course that can be changed but that is something you have to do by yourself.]

"well fuck you"

I then started thinking about what i should do next, and because i was a skeleton what i could even do, and if this world has dungeons from those video games i once played, then i would be one of the weakest entities in a dungeon would i not, This fucking system, of course it had made be one of the weakest entities in a dungeon, because why fucking not, as i was cursing at the system in my mind i recalled it had said something about a Status and [Very Weak Immortality], so i tried to open my Status, and it appeared.

__________________________________________

Name: Wilhelm Mallwitz

Race: Skeleton

Level: 1

HP: 25 / 25

DEF: 25

STR: 10

Mana: 0/0

Magic Power: 1/1

[Skills]:

[Very Weak Immortality : Passive]

this skill can only be used once a day,

activates when you are about to die.

Effects: Regenerates and Heals you fully, and

denies all damage for 1 second.

___________________________________________

these are absolute garbage stats. Even i knew at least this much.

"i am absolutely going to fucking kill you and your creator when i find a way, you garbage system"

When i finished cursing at the system, I started walking towards the only way i could see in front of me, There were rocks everywhere obviously, As i started thinking about what i would encounter first and if i could kill it, I stumbled and almost fell on a rusty iron sword that looked used and had blood on the blade, Next to it was a human body that had its face melted off, If i had still been human i would have puked at the sight of it, but because i was a skeleton that couldn't even puke, I just picked up the sword without any worry, I was relieved as i had at least i had a weapon to defend myself and kill any bastard that would attack me, As i kept walking forward i saw a torch that was still on fire and went to go pick it up, When i took it and was about to continue walking forward again, I saw a slime that you could see in those video games, and exclaimed.

"Hah the first monster i have to fight is only a slime this will be easy!"

It started coming towards me, but i was confident that i could kill it, As i now had a sword and torch to provide light, when i saw it was about to jump at me, I readied my sword. It then jumped and i swung my sword confidently with what looked like to be a grin on my face at the slime approaching me, as i was expecting it to die when i swung my sword at it, I saw my sword go right through the slimy bastard, with hope shattered eyes, i exclaimed.

"Huh?!"

 

 

Author's notes:

I know this was a short first chapter, for a author that just started, but i want to see how it does before i continue, well even if it doesn't do that well, or no-one even sees it, i might keep going, just because i like having power over what happens to characters in novels.

feel free to give any tips or suggestions. :)

1