Prolouge-Burning
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my God…"

Boomie muttered under his breath. Watching the scene you can only describe as hell.

"Foolish humans! How dare you wake up the mighty Leviathan!"

An Earthshaking sound came from the 67 feet tall monster.7 heads with all different colors about different elements, violet-colored scales which even a Tier 4 attack spell couldn't dare penetrate,  and green colored flames that can melt elite level weapons surrounding him. He is called Leviathan the last boss of the tower of Laos.

"Sir Boomie!The West and East wing was! While the North wing is getting pushed back and maybe annihilated anytime now!"

This commander is called Windstorm, boasting 73rd in the world ranking and the 3rd highest-ranking player in this raid.

"Sir! There were only 800 players left from the 10,000 we recruited! Our elite corpse has also lost 7 members!"

This raid will decide the future of not just their Tiger Guild but the whole of Europe as well. Boomie the 23rd world ranker and also thighighest-ranked in Tiger Guild looks at the scene. They are inside an enormous cave with blue crystals shining at the ceiling. Hearing the wails of his countrymen fighting the gigantic monster who still has 70% health remaining s heart. This dungeon called the tower of Laos suddenly appears in the middle of the continent, generating hordes of high-level monsters every day. Now it's all up to their Tiger Guild, the number 1 guild in Europe to end the chaos.

"Who would think that this tower holds Leviathan's soul…"

Boomie can only inwardly sigh. He looks at all the high-ranking officerwhowho was looking at him with eyes full of fear and expectations.  Everyone looks worn-out with their gears in tatter and spirits drained out.  After thinking for a moment, he came with the resolution.

"…Summon him. Summon the devil."

"Devil sir?…Gasp! You mean him!?"

Windstorm asked with mouth agape.  Not just him but everyone who heard Boomie.

"Yes summon him now!  Don't let me say it twice! We're on a spot where our whole life depended on this raid!So.Summon.Him.Now!"

Hands shaking. Windstorm takes an item from his inventory.  It's a simple-looking mirror with symbols engraved on it.  Although it looks rigid, this cost them a whole £1m just to buy one.  He taps the use button and suddenly the mirror breaks into millions of pieces,  creating a 3-meter tall portal.  A large man,2.6 meters in height with inhuman muscles which can challenge those of hulks came to view. Adding the large scar on his forehead and spiky hair,  he looks like he escaped straight from prison. This man is the notorious hidden ranker,  Sambala. He looked at Boomie and then at the Leviathan.

"Hehehe!Looks like you know how to use your head Boomie!"

Sambala was about to rush directly into the fight when a grey sword came crashing down on one of Leviathan's head.

"MRAAAAAHHHH!!!"

[Leviathan has entered Crystalsys]

"What!?"

Everyone can't understand the sudden turns of events and without giving them time…

[Leviathan used Echo of Souls]

An unworldly wail-like sound came from 6 of his remaining head causing everyone in the 1-kilometer radius to be stunned for 10 seconds. There they saw "him".Black armor with red inscriptions shining brightly due to the crystals in the ceiling, white sword emanating malicious killing intent bringing shivers down their spine, gold-colored shoes with wings flapping with razor-like sound, but the most important thing is the Barbie mask which doesn't fit his appearance.

He raises his sword and muttered something. Suddenly he teleported in front of the Leviathan and slash, a hundred, no a thousand times, like a bee surrounding its flower. Every slash you can hear the wails weakening.The hp bar which Tiger guild madly fought disappeared in front of their eyes in less than 10 seconds.

"…What the hell is going on?"

1