Arc 1 – Chapter 16: I Feel Stupid
414 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 1 - Chapter 16: I Feel Stupid

A few hours later*

Chikao woke up, to see a sweaty, naked Momoyo, who looks like she in heat. Figuratively and literally. Then, quickly use [17th Period Math Time: Momoyo + (Lower + Heat)], to make it so Momoyo's body temperature is no longer hot. To the point, where Chikao found himself soaked with sweats just from being near her.

"Seriously? Again?" Chikao scowl, for this has happened more than once during the week Momoyo practice the [Root Martial Art of Raging Flame Eruption], where it was a shocking surprise to discover that Momoyo would sometime become aroused, with the side of body temperature rising that affect many things around if not taken care of fast.

"Why won't you take me?!" Momoyo shout at Chikao, not caring if she wakes Asia up from her sleep, which she highly doubt it, with Asia is on the third floor, making it a bit harder for Asia to hear anything from the ground floor. "I've literally stripped myself of all my clothes and giving myself to you! And you have not once taken me! I swear all guys would gladly have sex me if I did this to them, but I will never allow anyone else to touch me but the one I deem to be with and so far you're the only one up to now! Unless you like girls that are smaller?!" Momoyo narrow her eyes to Chikao if that was the case.

"Well, for one, I'm not a lolicon and I do like girls with your type of body. As you can see my raging boner you're sitting on." Chikao's deadpan face made it hard for Momoyo to tell if speaking the truth, but his body speaks the truth for him so she can't say much about that. "Two: I rather not have sex with someone I haven't even known for a month."

"People would even have sex in the first few minutes for money, less reason than paying for sex and you would rather wait for a month or so before having sex with the girl literally throwing themselves at you?!" Momoyo starting to wonder if she was a bit too quick to jump at the chance to be with Chikao, then again, she can't really help it with her body continue getting so hot and bother thanks to learning her new martial art.

"Well, I'm not most people and I have self-control." Chikao continues using his iron-like willpower to not cave in and have sex with Momoyo right now, because in the previous set of routes when he could still predict the futures with Momoyo in them. 80% of the time after having sex with Momoyo. She would no longer want to for a while due to many reasons and only after pushing her off enough will she continue to happily want to be with him. Plus, this is Highschool DxD, where the main character aka Issei wouldn't even have sex with his harem; well, unless it wasn't shown later on, and those girls still throw themselves at him.

"Bullshit. You're fondling my breasts right now." Momoyo smirk at Chikao, who looks surprised to see his hands are on her breasts, which made her blush and feel even hotter than before. But, the spell placed on her is making it so her body temperature doesn't rise to a certain degree, which is fine for her. "Besides, you should have already realized I have an interest in you when I've decided to tag along and don't think I don't know you're interested in me too. In fact, you even admitted it in the past. So with all this nonsense about having self-control and wanting to wait. If you want to have sex, then have sex!" Momoyo didn't wait any longer, for she has been eager to have sex with Chikao for a while now, and training the [Root Martial Art of Raging Flame Eruption] wasn't really helping her self-control for that matter!

Quickly, Momoyo moves her hip a bit enough for her to unzip Chikao's pants and pull out his long and hard dick, which she is happy to see and didn't bother to wait and insert it straight into her vagina, causing waves mixed with pleasure and pain. But, she felt more pleasure than pain really and Momoyo really wished she had done this early on and she beginning to realize why most girls back in the past would always get all excited whenever the topic of sex is involved.

"Blood?" Chikao saw the blood leaking out of Momoyo's vagina the moment his dick was forcibly thrust inside it.

"Well, of course, after all, I was just a virgin. What? Did you think I would be the type of girl who would have sex with any guy? Sorry, Chikao, but I only like a man and only a man that can take me on." Momoyo begins moving her hip up and down, slowly getting used to the pain first before she moves even faster wanting to see how much pleasure she could experience from her first raw sex without any protection. "Now, shut up and kiss me." Momoyo moves in to kiss Chikao on the lip as she continues moving her hip, not allowing Chikao's mind to become clear and stop her from having sex with him.


The next day*

"I have no words to describe what I'm feeling right now." Chikao said dully, not tired thanks to the [Refresh Spell], neither is Momoyo too with her abnormal stamina from training all her life in martial arts and having access to [Ki].

"How about amazing? Exciting? Joy? Happy?" Momoyo smile at Chikao while she rests on top of him and feels so free of stress than ever in her entire life. It's no wonder many people would willing to go for sex often for relieving stress. "For me, it's all of the above and I can't wait for us to have sex again tonight. I can't believe you managed to push me off for an entire week when I started pushing myself onto you."

"And I can't believe I didn't just wake up with you raping me in my sleep." Chikao said dryly since there were a few routes in the past where Momoyo literally did that. Still doesn't change the fact she raped him. Though, he wasn't all that against it, but still.

"Eh, that was one of my plans, but you would be mad at me afterward and I won't have any other chance of having sex with you." Momoyo didn't hide the fact, where she did have the thoughts of wanting to rape him and didn't feel guilty about it.

"And you don't think I'm not mad right now?" Chikao glance at Momoyo.

"Are you mad right now?" Momoyo asks back, knowing the answer already before Chikao answers.

"I should, but not really." Chikao already thought about having a romantic relationship with Momoyo already, but he didn't think it would take such a short time for them to be at this stage already. Hell, Chikao still didn't ask Momoyo to be his friend, then girlfriend afterward. Momoyo literally skips all those steps. "Plus, I got the feeling that you might have been triggered by what I said to Asia about us being her friend and all."

"I was and not anymore, after this." Momoyo replied, then frown. "In fact, this is your fault for not even saying anything remotely about being a friend with me and treated me like I'm some burden you picked up and just have to deal with." Momoyo narrow her eyes.

"Seriously? That's it? You wanted me to say you're my friend at least once?" Chikao looks at Momoyo in disbelief, then sighs. "Okay, so we're friends, there and now that we have sex. What do you want us to be?"

"Girlfriend and boyfriend, duh. And maybe even more later on." Momoyo rolls her eyes for having such a smart Magician, he can sometimes be so dense and stupid at a time like this. "I don't do friends with benefits."

"Good enough for me." Chikao leans in to kiss Momoyo on the lip, where her eyes widen in surprise that he would do such a thing and blush madly. "Oh? Is little Momoyo shy being kissed out of nowhere?" Chikao grin, for he didn't expect this at all.

"Quiet you. It's just that I was caught off guard okay." Momoyo grumbles before she leans in to give a kiss of her own too, then back off with a smirk on her face, expecting Chikao to be surprised by her sudden kiss only to see the smirk on his face still, causing her to scowl. "Anyway, I better get dress before Asia come down." Momoyo got up and put her clothes on, which she set on the side next to the table with Chikao's laptop is at. Not caring if Chikao is watching her, which she confirmed when she turn her head to see that he is checking her out, causing her to smile at this, that Chikao really does like her. "So, what are we going to do for today besides hunting down those Fallen Angels at the abandoned church?"

"Well, I wanted to put some practice in a new branch of [Magic] I've been working on for a week. You know, trying to see if I can use [Chakra] and all that." Chikao said to Momoyo as he uses his [17th Period Math Time Magic] to clean himself along with the couch that has been stained with the fluids from both himself and Momoyo.

"I still find your [Human Magic] so overpowered. I think you're the only human alive to be able to use [Chakra] while others can't." Momoyo shakes her head while mumbling a thank to Chikao for using a [Cleaning Spell] to make her body as if she just finished taking a nice relaxing bath.

"Hey, I just see things different other does." Which is true thanks to [Numerical Precision]. The main key to using the broken version of [Human Maigc] in Highschool DxD. "Besides, it still takes me a while before I finish with the equations before I can use [Chakra] perfectly without any problem." Chikao has spent a week figuring out the right ratio of mixing his [Ki] with [Mana] to form [Chakra] via physical energy and spiritual energy, but he was just one step off from having the perfect equation to create [Chakra] and with perfect control to it.

Sure, Chikao can now use [Chakra], not the same version as this world, but the world of Naruto. Which made Chikao a little annoyed that he didn't have lots of memories related to all the ninja techniques aka jutsu. Just enough to once again, increase Chikao's fighting capability.

"Still overpowered." Momoyo continues to shake her head, but she didn't envy her boyfriend. Hm. The thought of calling Chikao her boyfriend now make her heart race a bit. Anyway, she didn't envy her boyfriend when she has [Root Martial Art of Raging Flame Eruption] that is massively powerful and should be on the same level as Chikao's version of [Human Magic] if used in raw force of attacks.

"And I'm not saying it wasn't." Chikao agreed with Momoyo. "By the way, I'm curious what would you have done if I had kept rejecting your approach?" Chikao got up to stretch his muscles.

"Have no idea, but I'm sure in the end, I would have given up. I wasn't going to keep coming after you forever. I have my own life too, you know?" Momoyo walks over to sit down next to Chikao and hug his right arm, pressing her breasts onto them, something she has been dying to do for a while now. "Good thing you didn't reject me."

"Yeah." Chikao wonders if it's because his [Fortune] ability took in effect, to make this happen. Nonetheless, Chikao is happy with this result with Momoyo.


Hours later*

After spending time together in the plaza. Chikao and Momoyo understood one thing about Asia. She is unbelievably innocent and barely know about many commonly known things like a burger and how to eat it. Luckily for Asia, Chikao and Momoyo decide to teach her all the things she needs to know, and later on, Chikao would even help her sign up for an online school to get a degree in case she ever feels like want to find a career in the mundane world if she leaves the supernatural world at some point.

Either way, both Chikao and Momoyo secretly vow to each other, to make sure the Devil that aiming for Asia will never get her.

Chikao let out a sigh of relief, that he found the perfect equation for [Chakra]; however, unless others who already have [Chakra]. Chikao will never have a natural way to produce [Chakra] on his own and require using the [Chakra Magic Circle] to produce it. Therefore, unable to naturally grow his own [Chakra Reserve], but that's fine for Chikao since this way he can easily produce a massive amount of [Chakra] as long his [Mana Reserve] and [Ki Reserve] can meet the cost.

Still, Chikao became annoyed that the only thing he can remember, excluding [Flying Thunder God], is [Hiding in Mist Technique], [Chakra Enhanced Strength], [Body Flicker Technique], [Body Replacement Technique], [Transformation Technique], [Afterimage Clone], and finally, something that he been dying to recreated and the only thing that stopped him is getting the perfect control over [Chakra]. The [Creation of All Things Technique].

Chikao only got bare minimum information about this, but it's enough for Chikao to want it. The [Creation of All Things Technique] is the process to initially involve the administration of imagination and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of [Yin Chakra], or [Mana] in Chikao's case, to create physical forms from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of [Yang Chakra] aka [Ki], then breathe life into the resulting creations.

So yeah, with this, Chikao literally don't have to worry about getting anything now and needs money; well, other than things he has no idea how to create due to lack of formulas and equations to make it. But, [Creation of All Things Technique] can be used in many ways, which would make the [17th Period Math Time] even more powerful by including objects that aren't supposed to be in the area and be used in the fight.

Now, with [Chakra] out of the way. Chikao needs to think about else to improve on and go through his memories and decided to use anything, even with the least information on it, and came with three things for him to work with. Especially how these three will help Chikao massively, even more so than the [Creation of All Things].

"Something on your mind, Chikao?" Momoyo asks Chikao as they, and Asia, are walking to the abandoned church during the night.

"Just came up with a new branch of [Magic] I just thought of now." Chikao grin, because if he can recreate these three, things would be so easy from this point on. Well, maybe.

"Didn't you just finished coming up with a way of using [Chakra]? And now you want more?" Momoyo looks at her boyfriend with shock, then shook her head, that she should just get used to all the crazy impossible things he can do that others couldn't. "I swear, I feel like whoever picked your names must have figured out what kind of person you'll turn up in the future. Mind telling me what your new branch of [Magic] will be?" Momoyo is still curious about what her boyfriend came up with this time and most of the time it would be shocking results.

"One of them is to manipulate matter and interaction through their related vectors. The other is accelerating my own thoughts and the third one is to form multiple 'rooms' in my head to create independent machines to work towards one goal. Kinda like creating a team of workers, but in my head. But, the workers just only have one function related to reaching the team goal." Chikao smile at the thought of recreating [Vector Control] from the series: To Aru Majutsu no Index while the other two are [Thought Acceleration] and [Memory Partition]. Both belong to the Nasuverse aka Type-Moon Wiki. Sadly, Chikao only has these two small info only and everything is gone. Much to Chikao's disappointment.

Chikao can tell that whatever is on Type-Moon Wiki would be extremely powerful if he can somehow recreate them, but he got nothing out of them other than [Thought Acceleration] and [Memory Partition]. Yet, that's fine, because these two alone will bring his [Numerical Precision] and [Numeromancy] to even a higher level than their ranks supposed to allow them or just make the calculations much faster than it should be possible for Chikao normally do.

"That's three branches of [Magic]." Momoyo looks at Chikao like he is a monster, for being able to come up with three new [Magic], though she wonders if the last two have already been made by other Magicians or not.

"Yup, the first one will be a bit tricky while the last two shouldn't take me that long to make." Chikao already got started using [Numerical Precision] to recreate the [Thought Acceleration] and [Memory Partition] straight away.

"I'm afraid to ask what your definition of how long." Momoyo said to Chikao, then begin speaking to Asia in Italian about how she needs to stick around Chikao the entire time when the fight starts. "Also, if you think there something important needs to inform either Chikao or me. Just speak up anyway; well, to Chikao since I'll be busy bashing some heads."

16