Arc 2 – Chapter 1: Discovering More Plots
348 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 2 - Chapter 1: Discovering More Plots

A week later*


Name: Chikao Fukui

Pathway: Wheel of Fortune - Mid Sequence 5: Winner

Acting Process: 0%

Abilities: [Danger Intuition - Rank: Utmost], [Precognition - Rank: Utmost], [Numerical Precision - Rank: Utmost], [Flawless Action - Rank: Peak], [Numeromancy - Rank: Utmost], [Anti-Divination - Rank: Supreme], [Fortune - Rank: Peak], [Calamity Inducement - Rank: High], [Psyche Storm - Rank: Mid], and [Probability - Rank: Low]


Chikao blanks out for a few seconds before snapping out of it. Because for one thing, Chikao just realized something extremely important and that he made a huge mistake when he leveled up from the [Low Sequence 8: Robot] to the [Mid Sequence 7: Lucky One] and then onto the [Mid Sequence 6: Calamity Priest] within a single year. No, not just within a single year, but less than 4 months. Not giving himself a bit longer time to allow his body to adjust to everything while the whole acting process was meant to gather enough energy to push his body into the next evolution.

In order words: Chikao's body and mind are reaching the point of being destroyed from within.

The only reason why Chikao made it this far was due to that white book he obtained from that weird shopkeeper that disappeared on him when he opened it. With his present [Numerical Precision] and [Numeromancy]. Chikao manages to find out what happens in the many routes of past, present, and future. So, at this point, Chikao can even find out a few things that were going on in the past that caused the events of the present and using that info to find what potentially happens in the future. Making this into a never-ending cycle for Chikao to calculate many things to come to a conclusion.

On the bright side, this also leads to Chikao coming up with a perfect equation for the [Cycle Element] thanks tot eh [Numeromancy]. Nice.

Going back to the white book, which turns out to be just a container to hold the [Uniqueness] belong to the [Pathway: Wheel of Fortune] and formerly was the [Uniqueness: Book of Probability], which give its wielder the ability to see their own potential futures and change it. But, with the downside of being unable to choose and it becomes random with no way of controlling it. However, right now, Chikao's body is currently holding the [Uniqueness] that turns back into a formless, shapeless, colorless concept. Waiting to take on a new form upon the owner's request.

This very [Uniqueness] is what saving Chikao from falling for all those hidden death routes that he couldn't see at all and using his [Fortune] ability to push it away. Same with stabilizing his body exploding from all the quick level-ups. What's more is that this [Uniqueness] is semi-sentient and instead of aiming for random good lucks and bad lucks. It's trying to balance the two out without causing too many changes around Chikao. Even now, it's trying its best to make sure Chikao doesn't end up dying by making sure he will have to face a bit more calamities in order to stop his acting process from rising too fast.

Of course, as long Chikao waits it out and built up his luck as time goes on. Then, he can use the [Probability] as a ticket to getting out of the bad routes. Still, Chikao will have to face bigger challenges and overcome them while his [Uniqueness] continues to do its best to make sure his survival rate never reaches 0%.

Other than that, Chikao figured out that Ophis' presence wasn't making any of these dangerous routes disappearing one by one, but instead, they increased in danger level that his previous [Numeromancy] couldn't predict everything. Now, that his [Numeromancy] has ranked up. All those hidden routes couldn't predict are showing back up on his radar again. Yikes.

Anyway, even with all this. Chikao will push forward and continue surviving and hopefully for the better, that he won't have to risk everything by going back to that place that Ophis took them in between dimensions. Because Chikao knows he still didn't reach the level of where he can take on Nyx alone and make her back the fuck off.

"Hey, Chikao. Is it really fine for us to be in South Korea and in the mundane world? Not that I don't mind having Asia going to the Wild's High School. Still bring back some good memory, but won't the people from the supernatural school try to find us here? And this place is kinda brutal for someone like Asia." Momoyo said to Chikao as they drive up to the school, which specializes in martial arts.

The Wild's High School is a female-only school. The school is renowned for creating champions and students known all over the world. This school has been awarded "Citizens display of bravery" many times over the years.

This is a place Chikao didn't think he would find in Highschool DxD world, then again, the genres for it. So it shouldn't be a surprise, for Chikao to find the location for the main setting of the Girls of the Wild's series. Luckily, Chikao has bits and pieces of important memory of the series, and using the [Numeromancy] help him take what kind of courses in this plot, where today is when the plot began.

However, what surprised Chikao the most is that Momoyo used to go to this school in the past. Making Chikao nearly wanted to use the [Numeromancy] to find out Momoyo's past, but hold it off since her past didn't really matter to him and if she wants to tell them to him. Chikao will wait.

Though, Chikao expected Rias and Sona to be in this school, but with them trying, and failing, to blend in with the humans. Chikao can somewhat see why they didn't come to Wild's High School; however, he can see the past and the actual reason why they didn't. Was because Rias wanted to be in Japan really. Otherwise, those two Devil heiresses might have easily gained powerful peerages with all the Champion fighters produced by this school. Well, not like there haven't been any few Devils trying before if the past routes Chikao has seen so far. Too bad, there is an organization of humans that's backed by powerful beings that make it very hard for most Devils to enter South Korea.

"Well, technically, she is learning how to heal the other students through mundane means." Chikao replied as he parks the car in the parking lot. "As for people from the supernatural world trying to find us. Don't worry, they're too busy looking for us in Japan and won't spread out to the other outside of Japan for months. Not to mention Nyx won't be able to find us thanks to having Ophis here with us." Chikao explains how Ophis' presence alone causes many Gods to avoid the area wherever she is; well, for those that do know about Ophis. Not to mention, his own [Fortune] ability has made sure of it too.

"I guess, are you really sure you're okay with this, Asia?" Momoyo looks at Asia with worry, for this will be the first time Asia will be mostly alone by herself.

"I'll be fine, Momoyo!" Asia smile, then puff her cheeks as she put on the mountain backpack, with the sleeping Ophis inside it. "I got Ophis here with me in case I need any help." Asia didn't notice the blank look she getting from Chikao and him snapping his finger to place a spell over Ophis, to make it so no one else can see her and see something else that's ordinary, not worth paying attention to after a few seconds.

"Right..." Momoyo really didn't want to let Asia carrying around the Ouroboros Dragon, but better with Asia than with them when they don't need the protection that much since they can fight. Asia can't though.

"Also, if you can, Asia. Try to ask around to see if they're willing to teach you martial arts that suit your body figure." Chikao could just teach Asia himself, but it's one thing to teach Rias, who is a Devil, but Asia is human and her body is weaker than even the weakest Devils. "If anything, you can go to Momoyo, who will be here teaching on the side as a part-time job." Chikao ignores the shocked look on Momoyo's face upon hearing this. "Here is a smartphone. Call one of us if needed." Chikao pass Asia a silver smartphone and gave Momoyo a purple one. While Chikao shows a plain gray one before putting it in his right pocket. "I'll leave the car here for you, Momoyo. I'm going to be doing some studying on a few things that might help us. Have fun at school. I'll make sure to come back here after school." Chikao quickly rushes out of the school before Momoyo could get out of her shock.

"CHIKAO!" Momoyo roar with rage.


A few minutes later*

"They should be around here...Ah!" Chikao quickly runs over and grabs the male student's back collar to pull the guy back before nearly got a bicycle crashed into and spilling coffee milk all over a blonde hair female student's clothes. "Careful there kid." Chikao pity the kid he just helped and should be one of those main characters in South Korea. His past is awful and his future is crazy, but Chikao figure to stop him from going through a series of crazy things while also destroying whatever plot would occur in this place.

Chikao discovers by accident, that the more he pushes the main characters or important characters that are used for helping to develop the main characters in some way. Where he put himself into the position of helping the main characters. The more luck, he gains from it. Therefore, this is among the reasons why Chikao chooses to go to South Korea from Japan.

On the bicycle is a girl wearing a red tracksuit with twin yellow stripes up the leg and by the zip in the jacket. The most prominent feature is her pink hair which is kept in a loose, messy bun at the top of her head. She has pink eyes and her body is toned and muscular.

This is Lee Moon Young an S-Class fighter and second-year student at Wild's High. She is the president of the Boxing Club. She is also the Wild's Boxing Welterweight Champion and one of the main female protagonists of the series.

As for the male protagonist of the series, Chikao still holding the back collar of the guy's shirt. He is Jae Gu Song.

Jae Gu Song has short brown tinted pink hair, with a messy fringe that is longer in the middle, but shorter on the sides and a cowlick on the top of his head. He has large gray eyes and fair skin. Wearing the same school uniform of Wild's High. As well as being the first male student to enroll in Wild's High after it changed from being a girls-only school to a co-ed.

Lastly, but not least, is Ingui Yoon. Another S-Class fighter, a student of Wild's High and the current Champion of Wilds League. She has swept between the titles for [Taekwondo], [Karate], mixed martial arts, and her last title was for [Kickboxing].

Furthermore, in the series, Ingui Yoon goes by the nickname: Queen or Fighting Queen. Ingui Yoon is a young woman who has long, blonde hair and lilac eyes. She has a slender figure that has been trained for battling speed.

"Tha-Thanks." Jae Gu Song replied before quickly rushing off to his first day of school, leaving Chikao behind with the two S-Class fighters.

"You're pretty fast, there." Lee Moon Young looks at Chikao in awe, for she didn't even see how he appear and already next to them. If that wasn't enough, Lee Moon Young noticed how her bicycle is back on the ground without realizing how since Lee Moon Young was pretty sure she was about to hit that guy, who seems to be wearing a male version of her school's uniform, which is weird. Since Lee Moon Young doesn't think there would be a school uniform for males in the first place.

"Eh, I'm not that fast. Well, take cares girls, and make sure to make it in time for school." Chikao said to both Lee Moon Yoon and Ingui Yoon, with the latter continue to stare at him with an emotionless face.

Chikao didn't wait for their response and be on his way as he takes out his smartphone, which been ringing nonstop. Chikao knew how pissed Momoyo is and better take the call now before she comes chasing after him if he doesn't answer the call.


Hours later*

"Damn, didn't think they would be in South Korea either." Chikao mumbles himself as he put the [Trident - Silver Horn] into the holster after killing a few unwanted Stray Devils. Making Chikao seriously look down at the Devil race, for creating so many problems for the world. Especially the Stray Devils. Chikao expected to find mythology creatures of South Korea and in South Korea, yet found none whatsoever, making Chikao almost question himself if he somehow took his group into an entirely different world if it wasn't for the many routes related to the Highschool DxD's plots.

Looking around the area with [Numeromancy] and find nothing interesting, then look at the time on his phone and figure it's time to meet up with the others.

With a snap of his fingers, Chikao uses [Flying Thunder God] to teleport to the nearest non-crowd place that isn't too far from Wild's High.


20 minutes later*

Chikao duck from getting hit by Momoyo's punch while ignoring the looks they are getting from the female students.

"I see you're pretty mad at me." Chikao is glad the [Flawless Action] is at peak rank; otherwise, it would require Chikao to use [Ki] to boost his speed in order to dodge Momoyo's fist on time.

"You damn well I'm mad at you." Momoyo scowl at her boyfriend, for making her take on a boring job. "How about you become a teacher and see how you like dealing with a bunch of students?!" Momoyo's body leaks out some heatwave, but was dispelled instantly before it could cause a problem.

"Pretty sure the female students would beg to differ." Chikao rather not deal with all the problems like how Jae Gu Song had to go through, even with his help to gain more luck wouldn't do much help for him other than making his life a bit easier.

"Doesn't matter what they think about. If I'm going to become a teacher here, then so will you!" Momoyo grabs the front shirt of her boyfriend and drags him to the principal office to get to become a teacher too. But when push comes to shove, Momoyo is willing to use her status to make it happen.

If Momoyo were to look back, she would have seen the small smirk on Chikao's face, for this was exactly what he was aiming for.


30 minutes later*

"You're so lucky they don't have an opening spot on the staff." Momoyo growl at Chikao, who just shrugs his shoulders, trying his best not to smirk. "How did you even get me a job here in the first place?" Momoyo looks at her boyfriend with confusion in her eyes.

"I just called and when I mention your name, they accepted right away." Chikao saw a few jobs that Momoyo could take that won't make her so bored while he doing his own personal things aka studying to improve his [Magic].

"You're very lucky I can do the teaching job without much problem and know some of the staff here." Momoyo grumbles how unfair it is that she is forced to get a job while her boyfriend gets to do whatever.

"Oh, don't worry. If it makes you feel better, I'll make us a big feast tonight with all your favorites." Chikao said to Momoyo, who has a thoughtful look.

"Fine." Momoyo knew when she being bribed and it's better to accept it from Chikao or else he might do something else to make her either more annoyed or forget the entire thing. Better to get something out of this.

"So, how was school, Asia?" Chikao asks Asia, seeing how it took a while before he came up with a spell to give Asia the ability to speak, read, and write in the Korean language. Which he did the same to himself too. Save them the trouble of having to study the language for a long period of time before they become fluent in it. By then, most of the plots around the world would have been over.

"It's has been great!" Asia is very happy to experience something that most other people her age get to do. School is just being one of them!

"Made any friends?" Chikao asks Asia. He already knows, but he needs to ask anyway.

"Yeah! Some even invited me to hang out with them during lunch." Asia couldn't stop smiling from experiencing so many things at once during her first day of school.

"That's good to hear." Chikao blinks and looks in the direction of shattering glass. "Wow, that girl is bold." Chikao whistles, to see Dal Dal Choi, with that pair of tiger ears pinned to her dirty blonde hair and trying to kiss Jae Gu Song after breaking the glass window to grabbing his tie to pull him closer to her face. "Oh, wait, she failed."

Chikao can see Jae Gu Song manage to stop Dal Dal Choi from kissing by blocking it with the palm of his left hand place right in front of his lip before Dal Dal Choi's lip could touch his.

"You... How dare you...!" Dal Dal Choi growl in rage and shame. Then, forcefully drag Jae Gu Song out of the window. "ARGH, DAMN YOU! THIS IS SO MORTIFYING!"

"HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!" Jae Gu Song cried out in absolute fear. Before having his body slam onto the ground, knocking the wind out of him. And before he could do anything. Both his arms are pin to the ground. Afterward, having his jaw grab by this crazy girl!

"Jae Gu Song... You'll be mine." Dal Dal Choi glare down at Jae Gu Song, then put on her best smile, but subconsciously turn into a sadist smile. "Let's try this again. Close your eyes and enjoy this."

"Why this makes me feel like this happen before..." Chikao slowly looks at Momoyo, who whistling and avoid looking at him. "I wonder if you had influenced a couple of students here before you left." Chikao wouldn't be surprised if that was the case after Momoyo literally throws herself at him.

"Wawawawa!" Asia looks at this affective display before her eyes and quickly cover Ophis' eyes, to not let her see such a thing happening in public. Not knowing that Ophis has seen more than a simple public kiss between two people.

"How long are they going for?" Chikao noticed a few minutes have passed, yet Dal Dal Choi hasn't stopped kissing Jae Gu Song this whole time.

"No idea, but I guess the girl must really like the boy." Momoyo notices the other students are watching deeply at this, with a few blushing and covering their mouths and pointing at the two students on the ground.

11