Arc 2 – Chapter 4: Easily Done
289 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 2 - Chapter 4: Easily Done

Chikao checks everything is ready. First, Chikao uses [Arcane Science] and place it underneath Jang So-Sul, so he can use [Water Form Manipulation]. The ability to manipulate every property and state of water. This includes blood inside of others. Afterward, Chikao adds another layer of [Arcane Science] to use three steps process.

1. Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and [Kinetic Energy] within.

2. Deconstruction - Using energy, [Ki], to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.

3. Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.

The first step was easily done, thanks to [Numerical Precision]. Then, the second step is also easy to do with [100% Ki Control] and having [Water Form Manipulation] to affect Jang So-Sul's bloodstream as well as her [Ki Channels]. Breaking down the 9 blockages that are stopping Jang So-Sul's body purposely circulation of [Ki]. Then, quickly follow up the third step by sending in more [Ki] until Jang So-Sul's body has an excessive amount of [Ki]. Allowing her body to be forcibly changed from the bones to the organs.

Chikao had made it so Jang So-Sul will go through the [Overhaul Rebirth] that leads to the main character of The Breaker series to become someone very strong at the end of the sequel: The Breaker - New Waves. Allowing Shi-Woon Yi to become stronger than his master and supposedly to be the strongest in the Murim. Though, Chikao doubts it since there Momoyo here. After today, Jang So-Sul should be a lot stronger than Shi-Woon Yi without any doubt about it. Since Shi-Woon Yi only have the [Three Yin Body Type] while Jang So-Sul has the [Nine Yin Body Type]. A huge difference between the two.

With that done. Chikao gently controls the [Ki] inside Jang So-Sul's body after her body finally could circulate the [Ki] without any problems while making sure nothing goes wrong before releasing his control over the [Ki] and taking back his own [Ki], causing Jang So-Sul's [Ki Reserve] to drop rapidly to a stable lazy and not end up exploding due to having too much [Ki].

"Okay, everything should be done." Chikao said to everyone, where he can see Asia sweating a bit while using her [Sacred Gear] to continue healing Jang So-Sul's body during the entire process of curing the disease. "Asia, you don't have to continue." Chikao removes the double-layer [Arcane Science Magic Circles] underneath Jang So-Sul.

"Did everything go well?" Asia asks Chikao and sighs in relief, that everything is over. Though, she still worries if Jang So-Sul is cured yet or not.

"Oh, she cured." Chikao said to Asia, then glance in Momoyo's direction and quickly look away, for he can see the crazy battle lust in her eyes, and luckily it wasn't aimed at him, but at Jang So-Sul. Making Chikao curing Jang So-Sul a good idea since now Momoyo won't have to ask him many times for a spar. Even though she would mainly lose most of the time unless he handicaps himself, which he barely does unless he wanted to test out a new spell or something he came up with.


30 minutes later*

"Okay, I've checked everything and you're fine. Ready to train in martial arts. But, I advise you to wait for a week before doing so. Just to let your body get used to having the ability to circulate [Ki]." Chikao said to Jang So-Sul, who has a big smile on her face, unable to suppress nor wanting to. "That means you can't fight her today, Momoyo. Jang So-Sul still needs to readjust itself." Chikao ignores the heated annoyed glare directly at the back of his head from his girlfriend.

"Thank you for your help. Please tell me what you need my help with? After all the trouble you went, you did say you wanted something that I can only do." Jang So-Sul has enough self-control to not shout how grateful she is for being finally cured after all these years. Though, she really hopes her body would grow up soon. Having access to [Ki] is good and all, but being in the form of a little girl sucks a lot more than not being able to use [Ki] for years.

"Yeah, I need your help me gather books on [Spirit Medicine]. Including ancient treasure ones." Chikao has seen many usages of the [Spirit Medicine], which as the name implies, medicines for one's spirit, [Ki]. They are the result of the development of medical science in the field of inner energy. The common trait of all known [Spirit Medicines] is that they can affect the [Ki] of an individual in order to bring out the desired result of the body.

This would easily be merged into the [Arcane Science] with ease and Chikao won't have to worry about the price for materials since he can just make his own via [Creation of All Things Technique]. After some research on the materials themselves first before he can recreate them endlessly. Plus, even though he can use his [Magic] to increase his body at a supernatural level. It doesn't change the fact it will be temporary. Through [Spirit Medicine]. Chikao can make it permanent. And he already has seen proof in many routes.

"Oh, that's going to be a bit a hard task to do, but not an impossible thing to do." Jang So-Sul did not expect this request from Chikao, but she can see why he wants the knowledge of [Spirit Medicine] since he seems to be the type of person who does more research than fighting. Though, Jang So-Sul still wonders how in the world Chikao reached the same level or close to Momoyo's rank as a Martial Artist? "If you don't me asking, but what relationship do you have with the Goddess of Battle?" Jang So-Sul can't resist asking this question once it pops into her head more than once now and she needed to know.

"Chikao is my boyfriend." Momoyo moves closer to Chikao and wraps her arms around his neck while pressing her breasts onto him. Showing how close they are with each other, even her boyfriend has one of his arms wrap around her waist, to show this wasn't one-sided. Even though she didn't mind letting her boyfriend from a harem, but she got the feeling it either she had to make one for him or just naturally let other girls fall for him and try to be with him. Though, Momoyo wasn't going to let any random girls be with him. Momoyo rather not have another Nyx in the relationship. Bad enough, she had to deal with Nyx had sex with Chikao. Leaving a bad taste in her mouth.

"Oh..." Jang So-Sul kinda expected this, but didn't think it would be for real. This kind of makes her wonder where Chikao comes from and how powerful he is to gain the affection of the Goddess of Battle, where many suitors would offer everything they have to have the attention of the one Momoyo Kawakami.

"Anyway, Jang So-Sul just relaxes a bit for a week and everything should be fine. Also, if you want, we can take you to the Sun-Woo Clan right now if you want." Chikao said to Jang So-Sul while patting Asia's head, to show he is happy with her hard work, causing the former Holy Maiden to smile before moving to sit on one of the chairs to rest.

"I can wait." Jang So-Sul shook her head, not ready to return back to the Sun-Woo Clan] just yet. It's better when she can show her ability to use [Ki] without any problems and she can show unbelievable her newly acquired talent in martial arts. Oh, she can't wait for that day to happen!

"Great."

Chikao moves over to sit on the single couch and close his eyes, where he begins to recreate the two other sword styles from the same series as [Sword God Style]. Being the [Water God Style] and [North God Style]. With both of them, he will need later on. Something he should have recreated early on, but didn't since he didn't need them at the time.

The [Water God Style] is the exact opposite of the [Sword God Style]. This style focused on extreme defense that main in parrying and countering all attacks. Even being able to counter even [Magic] and projectile attacks. This sword style is mostly used by palace knights or nobles, where the goal is to protect someone or oneself against multiple foes. However, the downfall of the [Water God Style] is that the user cannot attack first while displaying the [Water God Style Techniques], making it weak against the [North God Style] due to its characteristic of sudden attack, trick, adaptability, etc. Which is hard to read and property counter. Luckily, Chikao didn't have such a problem thanks to having the [Precognition] and [Numeromancy].

The [North God Style] is the only sword style that doesn't have any fixed/same technique. Fighting by using many tricks and each of the users of this sword style almost always have different ways of fighting themselves. Due to this style that centered around adaptability of the situation and fighting using tricks. Making this style a hard counter towards users of the [Water God Style] due to many peculiar tricks is hard to parry/countered against. While at the same time, this style is weak against the [Sword God Style]. The latter is a straightforward style that intends to overwhelm the opponent before being overwhelmed.

Yet, this is fine for Chikao, because he has been planning to merge all three sword styles into a single one. Removing most of the weaknesses and strengthen each core with each other strong points. Making it powerful by having fast offensive, fast defensive, and fast adaptation. All in one. So, to make it a bit simple. Chikao will make this into a triple layer [Magic Circle] of these three sword styles and call it the [Trinity God Style], to make it simple without having to think of a harder name for it.

If that wasn't enough to deal with many foes. Chikao has already recreated the [Black Origin Threshold] and made it part of the [Bairong Style] ease. After all, the [Black Origin Threshold] is a [Ki Circulation Technique] aka [Ki Control]. So it wasn't that hard and just needed to add in the extra formulas made of [Black Origin Threshold], excluding some of the fatal weaknesses and strengthening the strong points, into the equations of the [Bairong Style: Ki Control Magic Circle].

After this was done. Chikao begins to think about what else to work on now, since he got half an hour left of free time to work with. Even though Chikao likes having many [Magic Circles], but he should continue to merge them together to make things easier on him. So with that on the mind, Chikao begins to think very deeply and the only thing he could think of. Is the [Infinite Cycle Element] from Ophis.

The only thing he is missing is the [Life Element] and [Death Element]. The [Creation Element] wasn't that hard to get, which he can derive from the [Creation of All Things Technique] to get the [Creation Element]'s equation. Same for the [Destruction Element] from the [Erasure Element]. So, really, Chikao just needs the life and death part to complete the entire equations to make the [Infinite Cycle Element].

The two elements will be a bit tricky to get. The [Death Element] should be a bit easy to get if he meets a God of Death, which Chikao really doesn't want to meet any time soon until he reached the level of fighting off death itself or have the means to prevent death from happening. The [Life Element] will be another tricky thing because he can't think of one that guarantees to give him the equation for it.

Pushing those two elements out of the way. Chikao figure he could also derive the [Space-Time Element] from the [Flying Thunder God], then again derive the [Space Element] and [Time Element] from the [Space-Time Element], but honestly, Chikao wasn't going to. Leaving it as the fusion of the [Space-Time Element] would be better than keeping them separate. If that wasn't enough, he did gain a lot from that in-between dimensions place Ophis took his group to before, giving him plenty of formulas to improve the [Flying Thunder God] in the first place.

Though, Chikao is willing to risk it, but for now, having the [Flying Thunder God] is enough and he will go for the [Space-Time Element] after having a safety net like maybe leveling up the next sequence or two. Because he rather not personally experiences a few of these new routes popping up the moment he gains the equation for the [Space-Time Element] and his body starting to be strained from having this element, leading to a painful death. Making Chikao realized, that even though he can understand and use the elements, but that doesn't change the fact that he is still human. Somewhat human.

After thinking about this and seeing those routes. Chikao decided not to grab the [Life Element] and [Death Element] until he goes up another sequence. Let alone thinking about recreating the [Infinite Cycle Element].

What was he thinking?


The next day*

"Uh, why am I here?" Chikao ignores the look he getting from the female students of Wild's High. As everyone is currently in the school courtyard. Too many routes are rising by the second he stays here out in the open. Chikao wasn't dense like Jae Gu Song; well, his misunderstanding of the female gender in general and having pride as a man when there is some situation that pride would become a bad thing. Anyway, Chikao can see many routes why he is here in the first place.

"Well, the bossman that running this school was kinda upset that you push their only male student to drop out before they could bring some good influence to the female students." Momoyo tries not to laugh at the way her boyfriend feeling a bit uncomfortable being stared at by many beautiful girls. Yet, the best part in Momoyo's opinion. These girls only wanted to make it so Chikao sees them as more of a girl or in a way that would show proof of their girlhood, giving them full marks as honor students. Yup, Momoyo didn't mind her boyfriend being all secretly with his research in [Magic], but that doesn't mean she will allow Chikao to not suffer like she will by being in school again. "So, they just need to prove themselves they have girlhood, whatever that is." Momoyo really doesn't know what girlhood is and wonders if it's a new thing that is taught in school.

"It being the state or time of being a girl." Chikao replied, where it makes so much sense to him now the found the actual reason why he is here. No wonder there are many routes with him 'bonding' with different girls and the headaches that come with the whole building up a relationship. Bad enough, most of these girls are like Momoyo. All about fighting with barely any knowledge in being socially active in a normal public environment aka talking more with words than talking with one's fists. "In other words: Feminine."

Unlike Issei, who dreams to be a Harem King. Chikao had no such dream because he already has seen many routes in the goal of forming a harem. Too many problems and barely any time for him to train himself and research further into the [Arcane Science]. Bad enough, he will be forced to picking sides of who he loves the most, then things can become a bit messy and deadly. Also, with a few couples of routes, he died from having too much sex without any rest. That is one way to go, which Chikao kinda didn't feel too bad about. Better than dying from something else. Nonetheless, Chikao rather not have a short-life with a harem and Momoyo alone is already taking nearly half of his attention alone.

"Oh..." Momoyo's eyes widen. "Yeah, I got nothing. Still don't get it." Momoyo truly doesn't understand why the bossman wants the female students to understand about being a girl when they been girls all their lives. Plus, she went to school here and came out great. So there is no need to go through all these troubles of girlhood, though Momoyo kinda wishes she had this chance when she was a student. Would have saved her lots of time and effort to earn full marks.

"I feel like I'm being stared at like a slab of meat." Chikao starting to think it might have been better off if Chikao just offers a spar with Momoyo instead of coming here. Maybe it isn't too late to leave now. "Some of them are not even hiding the way they are looking at me." Chikao wonders if maybe Issei had replaced Jae Gu Song as a student here. Issei might become extremely happy due to being the only male student. Chikao wouldn't be surprised if two things would happen.

One: Issei manages to somehow beyond disbelief to beg a girl or two before getting the shit beat out of him for trying to form a harem by one of the girls and made sure Issei never ever think about having a harem ever. Preventing Issei from becoming a Harem King. But at least, he will have a girlfriend that won't kill him.

Two: Somehow, a miracle, Issei actually forms a harem, but filled with Martial Artists that could easily beat the living shit out of him if he ever thinks about doing something wrong in those girls' eyes. While at the same time, causing Issei to realize how cruel girls could be and making a harem filled with girls from Wild's High was the worse mistake of his life.

Yeah, Chikao is a bit curious to see that happening, but seeing how it's impossible to happen. No point in thinking about it anymore. For now, Chikao has to find the routes to escape this whole mess with the whole girlhood going on.

7