Chapter 1
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ora quickly summons the mental link she shares with her brother.
A deep voice grumpily rings out.
"What do you want?"

"Ge, you know I love you. I'm sorry about before so can you help me now?"

Ora tries to act cute and see if her brother will help her out of this mess.

"I'll only help you out if you'll finally let go of that stupid crush you have on that punny demon."
"Gege you know I really like him he hasn't done anything to you, why don't you like him?"
"Oh, you're even defending him now." he replies sarcastically.

"He doesn't even know you exist and besides I heard uncle say he has been betrothed to one of the princesses."
"What?! Who?! Which one?!" she anxiously asks.
"Don't know, don't care. Anyway what mess did you make now?"

Ahem. You know how we were arguing about Jason before.
"Yeah. I still don't like that you won't let go of your puppy love for him. I don't know what you see in him" he grumbles.
Gege concentrate. I, um, sortakindareleasedalotofpowerduringourargumentcompletelycreatinganewuniverseandnowIhavetotakecareofit.
"Whoa whoa, slow down sis I didn't get any of that".
"I sorta, kinda released a lot of power during our argument, completely creating a new universe and now I have to take care of it."
"Well dang sis, this has to be a new record for you" he laughs.
"Unfortunately I can't help you"
"Why not?"
"It's about time you became an active goddess. Mom was starting to hound me since you haven't had any assignments even though you've completed the ceremony".
"But I don't want to take care of an entire universe". she whined.

"Besides I have to create all life forms that are going to live there". she added.
"Well if you want to look at the bright side you might be able to create your own Jason. One that won't ignore you of course". He jokes
A strange smile appears on Ora's face.
"Hey now don't go all weird on me it was just a joke. You can't recreate gods and goddesses you know that"
"I know brother, I know don't worry".
But the thought from Ora's head didn't really leave.
Okay now brother I'm cutting the connection see you later at home.
"Hey! I'm not done talking. Hold on"  
But it was too late Ora had already cut the connection.

Bangshou
【What would you like to know young Miss】
How do I begin making this new universe?
【Young miss the first thing you must do is create a stable environment for living creatures】
Okay... and how do I do that?

Suddenly Ora finds herself in a white empty room
Bangshou where were we before?
【Young Miss we were at the entrance of the system but now that we have entered, we won't be able to leave until you have completed all the missions the new universe creator is tasked to achieve】
Okay so what's the first mission?
【System Notice: Mission 1. Decide on what type of universe you would like】

Ehh well how about a cultivation universe or a technological universe or... how about a regular human universe. I think that would be fun. Ora rambles on.

【Young Miss please just decide on one type of universe】

The fatigue of his new master has BangShou shaking his nonexistent head.

All right all right. She finally concedes.
In that case I choose the cultivation universe that way when I show my presence to them they won't be scared since I'll teach them about worshipping gods and goddesses.

【Do you wish to choose the cultivation starter package or would you like to start from scratch?】

What's included in the starter package?

【 Creation of three cultivating realms: Lower Realm will have 20 sects and 12 levels of Cultivation, Middle Realm will have 12 sects and 6 levels of Cultivation, Upper Realm will have 4 sects and 3 levels of Cultivation. If the cultivators achieve level one upper realm cultivation they get to meet Young Miss and you can choose to show them a different universe or make them your additional assistants】

Not a bad starter pack but I'll add some things to the pack before choosing it.

I want to adjust the cultivators life expectancy. Lower Realm cultivators will live around 5.000 years. Middle Realm cultivators will live around 15.000 years while Upper Realm cultivators will live around 125.000 years. Of course I will make it harder to ascend every cultivation level.

【Loading...Please Wait. Adjustments added. Mission 1 completed.】

••••••••

Ge, gege: older brother

0