Chapter-01 Am I playing a very realistic game?(1/2)
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a vast land of fog, numerous evils lurk among it.

It was said that land wasn't always like that there was a time when summer existed and people say that day was brighter than lamp. People could see very far and everybody lived in peace.

But everything changed one day.

Magic became corrupt and greatest magician fell. Entire civilization was in peril because one thing that was magic on which every creature on this land relied on became evil. Peace loving creature transformed and became evil.

Only young creatures with very lesser magic survived. But this survival was too heavy and difficult. Nobody knew how to fight evil transformed creatures who were their loved ones before and had become more powerful.

Years passed...

As great men said civilization will find its way.

So as such city of Dokla was created and many others in this vast land where now fog exits and evil lurked.

Even in the dense fog one could still see giant walls whose height or length both disappears in fog.

This partial visibility made it impossible to guess how large the city is. But one could see black, green and blue magical blood scattered across the wall. One could tell how sturdy the walls are because there are no scratches despite such powerful creatures attacking the city whose dead blood still giving such vast sinister magical fluctuations.

Inside this fortress city, roads are vast. Houses on both side looks more like bunker. There are no windows facing the roads. Only the side walls had very small windows.

Deep inside the city, on the street named T-07, house no.- 11 unusual magical fluctuation could be felt.

A young man in his late 20s with lazy personality was lying near a ritual circle.

Time passes....

"Uurh....what happened?"

He looked around. He saw half burnt candle, very small room, a book self, table and very small window. He stood up and walked towards pitch black window.

He felt little nauseating and suffocated. He wanted to open the window but suddenly he felt fear. Fear was so real that he stopped all his action. But this fear also jolted him awake. He started to look around in dimly lit environment.

"Where is this?"

He quickly step forwarded and picked the candle. He then positioned himself in the corner and started to look around.

He was still feeling difficulty in breathing. His body was still trembling from the fear he just felt.

Unknown dimly lit room just added more fuel to his anxiety.

He wanted to look outside to know where he was.

After few seconds of calming down, he again went near the window.

This time he touched slowly but he stopped again. He could now feel the fear and its like his body knew that there was huge danger outside.

 

He hesitated but eventually stepped back and listened to his instinct. He sat down in a corner to feel more safe in this strange environment. Now that he felt slightly acclimatized to the room air, he could think properly.

 

He again looked at the room with his adjusted eyesight to the dark environment.

Walls had big stones and room looks more like a well secured cellar of ancient castle.

 

"am I being kidnapped? where is this?"

Akash wanted to shout for his friends but suddenly he saw his face in the mirror.

"This..."

Then he looked at his hands and clothes he was wearing. Dress looked like costume. He again looked in mirror.

"I need to calm down....ok..calm down."

"am I hallucinating but those were normal mushrooms?...... I guess, I need to reduce drugs."

 

I thought of meditation-yoga my mother did every morning.

I sat down in indian style closed my eyes. I took a deep breadth and started chanting 'Om'.

After 3 'Om Uchharan(chanting)', I felt slightly relaxed.

Then, I started to imagine a single light source with my closed eyes and concentrated on it.

Just after 2-3 second, I really saw light source.

"What!!!...."

I opened my eyes.

"Did I really see light or was it hallucination?"

I hesitated then again closed my eyes.

After 2 seconds, I again saw light source. I felt fear but i still concentrated on it.

Source became bigger and bigger.

After another few seconds two source of light came together.

I again hesitated but concentrated on left and smaller light source.

I felt a membrane and after slight resistance as if i entered the bubble.

I looked around but nothing was present.

I asked subconsciously 'what is this?'

As if it triggered some mechanism, and a text jumped out.

""Memories of Akash Maurya""

 

 

 

1