Chapter 3 : Fruit, Book, Accessories
168 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arman saw his Evolution Point decreased by 1. In other words, it takes 1 Evolution Point to evolve a fruit. Arman then looked at the orange fruit and touched it then evolved it.

 

[Orange Fruit Evolution

  1. Beast (1 EP)
  2. Element (1 EP)
  3. Extra (1 EP)

]

 

Arman sees the same look. This means, the fruit can evolve into 3 basic branches. Arman tried to choose Extra this time.

 

[Reflection Fruit]

 

Arman saw that oranges also evolved, but this time with a different pattern from the previous banana.

 

Arman held Clay Fruit and Reflection Fruit in his hands.

"Should I eat to test the effect?" Arman is still in doubt. Then try again if the fruit can still evolve

 

[Clay Fruit

  1. Clay level 2 (2 EP)
  2. Earth Fruit (2 EP)

]

 

"There are only 2 branches of evolution. It looks like this fruit can still be upgraded or changed to a higher element type"

 

Arman tries to pick for the fruit to turn into Earth Fruit. Arman checked again and he spent 2 Evolution Point for the second evolution.

 

Arman thought that he wanted to keep raising Earth Fruit. He definitely needs 3 Evolution Point. But Arman still wants to see how the next evolutionary branch of the fruit is.

 

[Earth Fruit

  1. Earth level 2 (3 EP)
  2. Metal Fruit (3 EP)

]

 

After trying, it turns out that it takes 3 Evolution Point. As for Arman, only has 1 Evolution Point remaining. After seeing the direction of development. Arman felt that changing the type of fruit was not a true reinforcement, but according to his estimation the correct direction was an increase in levels. Because if he continued to change the type of fruit, the Evolution Point required would be even greater, while his strength would remain at the basic level.

 

Arman tries its evolution in several books at home. It turns out that not all books can evolve; only books based on knowledge and have basic principles that can evolve.

 

For example: his basic physics book can evolve into

[Fundamental Principles of World Physics

  1. Law of Movement (1 EP)
  2. The Law of Calculation (1 EP)

]

 

Meanwhile, martial arts books

[Boxing Basics

  1. Strength (1 EP)
  2. Speed (1 EP)

]

 

Arman also tried various items in his house.

After a day of trying Arman concluded that there were only 3 types that could be evolved.

 

Namely living things (fruit, animals, plants, etc.), two books with clear basic principles (martial arts books, scientific books, historical books, etc.), and the last is various objects or accessories (clothes, pants, bracelets, necklaces, rings, weapons, etc.). Arman wants to evolve one of the science books but he decides to save the remaining 1 Evolution Point. Because until now he doesn't know how to get Evolution Point.

 

Then Arman looked back at the fruit he had placed on the table.

 

Arman decided to eat Earth Fruit. He wanted to test the effect. According to the story of the man of steel, he can turn into steel and control the steel around him in small amounts.

 

Arman took a bite of the fruit. After the first bite. "Ah ... why does it taste bitter". Then Arman felt a strange energy enter his body. Arman felt he could control the land itself.

 

Arman looked towards his status

[Name: Arman

Power Level: 2

Evolution Point: 1

Ability: World Evolution, Earth

]

 

It turns out that there is a new additional ability "Earth". Not only that, his Power Level also increased to 2. Could it be because he spent 2 Evolution Point to get Earth Fruit?

 

Arman felt very excited and felt that he was ready to welcome the change of the world.

 

Arman then conducted several experiments regarding his new abilities.

 

After a few hours the day began to get dark.

 

"Haaahhh apparently very tired, to train all this." Arman then walked towards the window and saw the city, which was previously busy, became quite quiet. Because the distance of each building is very far. Other than that people were afraid to come out. Maybe after a few days the world will be crowded again

 

Arman walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself. Then go to sleep in his room

8